- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
An excellent example of a Robert Perry design that has been completely updated for world cruising. Over $120k has been spent upgrading. Includes new engine, new Genset, new paint (hull, deck and masts) new electronics, new furling gear. Beautiful teak interior with 3 staterooms, large galley and spacious salon. Call for a complete list. With its ketch rig this vessel is easily handled by a couple and ready for adventure! Note some photos show vessel without mast – Recently Painted and Now Installed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- An excellent example of a Robert Perry design that has been completely updated for world cruising. Over $120k has been spent upgrading. Includes new engine, new Genset, new paint (hull, deck and masts) new electronics, new furling gear. Beautiful teak interior with 3 staterooms, large galley and spacious salon. Call for a complete list. With its ketch rig this vessel is easily handled by a couple and ready for adventure! Note some photos show vessel without mast – Recently Painted and Now Installed.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- From the vessels center cockpit you enter the spacious main salon with seating capacity for 10. To port is a step down galley. To starboard is the navigation station with all ships electrical and navigation. Forward of the main salon to port is double cabin and to starboard another double cabin with upper and lower berths. All the way forward is the head with separate shower. Aft of the navigation station is the walkthrough with hanging storage and access to the engine room. Entering the aft cabin there is a settee to starboard a large centerline queen berth and to port is a head with full shower.
- MAIN SALON & GALLEY
- A large salon with spacious seating for up to 10 and storage throughout. Numerous hatches and opening ports provide plenty of light and ventilation. Large and spacious. Incorporates a 4 burner propane stove, double sink, icebox/freezer combo and plenty of counter space.
- Master Stateroom A centerline queen sized bed with aft facing ports and two overhead hatches provide excellent ventilation. Seating area to starboard and full head with shower to port. Multiple lockers throughout. Guest Stateroom Port side stateroom has a double bunk with storage under. Starboard stateroom has upper and lower bunks with storage under. Numerous ports and overhead hatches in each.
- A well laid out deck plan includes electric windlass, large primary and secondary winches, new sea furl roller furling on jib and staysail. New paint on deck hull and masts.
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- A full Nav station located off the companionway and main salon incorporates the vessels electronic distribution panels as well as a full chart table with electronics at hand. The cockpit helm includes the full Garmin Nav display system including radar, charting, wind depth and speed indicators.
- During the upgrade the vessel was essentially re-wired and all system are the highest standards. Included is a new inverter, batteries, mast wiring, this list goes on and on.
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- New John Deere 130hp engine coupled to a max prop and generator (in soundproof box) installed with less than 10 hours on each!!! Racor filters on each system including Webasto Hydronic heater.
- BROKER’S COMMENTS
- This vessel is a must see. It would be hard to find another vessel upgraded to this level and ready to cruise today.