This sportfish is a must to see. The term turnkey has many connotations.
When you consider "Saga" keep the following in mind.
Recent completed Gel Coat & Awl Grip by Viking Dealer-2008
Engine Overhauls by Man authorized facility-2012
Recent Interior upgrades Like New Status-2012
Upgraded Electronic's Package-2012
New Bridge Seating, including Stidd Chairs
- Dimensions & Overview
- LOA : 55ft. 10in. Beam: 17ft . 4in. Max. Draft 4ft. 10n. Displacement: 68,800 Cruise Speed: 32 knts. Max. Cruise Speed 39 knts.
- Twin Diesel Engines
- Engine Brand: MAN Engine Model: 2842LE406 Engine Hours: 50 hrs SMOH by MAN Authorized Facility Power: 1200
- Fresh Water Tanks: 250 Gallons Fuel Tanks: 1,250 Gallons
- Sleeps Seven (7) in (3) Staterooms and (2) Guest Heads with Showers.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the Salon, there is a large L-Shaped Sofa to Port, with storage beneath. Opposite is the Electrical Panel and Entertainment Center. Forward is the Dinette. Above and forward of the Dinette is a 42" LED Television. Opposite is the Galley Featuring Subzero Under Counter Refrigeration, concealed three-burner Kenyou Cooktop, Sharp Carousel Convection Microwave, Corian Countertops, storage, and Teak Sole.
- Main Salon
- Entertainment Center Bose Surround Sound CD / DVD VCR Panasonic Samsung Television 42" Flat Screen Satellite Television and Internet Master and Guest Staterooms w/TV and Stereo Equipment
- Galley / Laundry
- Down the Companionway to Starboard are separate Kenmore Washer and Dryer units
- Master Stateroom
- Amidship to Port is the Master featuring a Walk Around Queen Bed with concealed storage below. The Master Head is forward with stall shower, Vacu-Flush Head, and Linen Closet Queen Berth with Concealed Storage Two Night Stands Credenza Large Cedar Lined Closet Flat Screen TV 21" & Stereo System
- Master Head
- Stall Shower Vacu-Flush Head Linen Closet Teak & Holly Sole Mirror Ceiling
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- Upper and Lower Berths with storage underneath Very large hanging locker Private entrance to guest head with stall shower and vacu-flush head Teak & Holly Sole
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- The forward Stateroom has the optional VIP Layout. There is an upper Single Berth to Port, with a lower Oversized Double to Starboard. There is ample drawer space, a cedar lined closet, stereo console, and a 21" flat Screen TV.
- Lounge Seats forward of Helm Safety Monitoring System: Fire, Engine Room Teimp., High Bilge Water, High Exhaust Teimp., High Coolant Temp., Low Oil Pressure & Generator Stereo Speakers ACR Remote Spotlight Power Asist Steering (6) Rod Rocket Launcher New Stidd Helm Chairs New Enclosure
- Deck / Hull
- Hand laid-up, molded fiberglass hull, deck deckhouse and flying bride with end grain balsa core in hull sides, decks and cabin top. Solid keel and chines. Recent Alexseal Polyurethane Paint by Viking Dealer over Gelcoat Replacement. New Micron Ultra BTM Paint Sept. 2011
- Rod Holders in Gunwhales Dockside Electric & Water Connection Engine Room Access Freshwater Washdown Light in Overhang Macerator Pump-Out for Fish Box Deep Freeze Chill Plates for Fish Boxes (3) Rod Holders in Each Cockpit Wing Cockpit Speakers Cockpit Indirect Lights Livewell In Cockpit Sole Self-Bailing Cockpit Storage Locker
- Electronics / Navigation
- Furuno 72 mi. Radar Furuno 292 Color Sounder Robertson Auto PIlot AP26 Furuno RD-30 Temp. & Sounder ICOM VHF (2) with Hailer ACR Search Light Navnet 3D Chart, GPS, Sounder Navnet 3D Chart Plotter, Radar Floscan Fuel Flow & Totalizer Clarion CD - AM - FM Stereo with Sirius XM
- Anchor Light Battery Paralleling Engine Room Lights 21kw Generator Glendinning Cable Master Navigation Lights 120V Duplex Receptacle Dockside w/one 50' Cord w/Cablemaster 50A/240V Electric Bonding System w Ground Plate Battery Charger Battery disconnect switches 24V & 120 V Throughout Lighting System Instrument Panel Light Voltage Meter & AMP Meters Frequency Meter AC/DC Circuit Breakers Master Control Panel
- Engine Room
- MAN D2842LE406 1200 hp Engines with 50 hrs SMOH Automatic/Manual Fire Protection System Engine & Generator fuel/Water Separator Filters Manual Fuel Prime Pumps Engines & Generator Oil Change System Hydraulic Controls Hydraulic Steering Manganese Bronze Struts 2 Double Taper Stainless Steel Shafts Bronze Propellers Manganese Rudders Glendinning Engine Synchronizers Zoned w/Reverse Cycle Heat Air Conditioning External Sea Water Strainers Reinforced Fiberglass Water Tanks Holding Tank w/Dockside & Overhead Pumpout Water Heater (4) Bilge Pumps Underwater Thru-Hulls Seacocks Structural Steel Engine Beds Reinforced Fiberglass Fuel Tanks Acoustical & Thermal Insulation (2) Y-Valve Emergency bilge Pumps
- Other Features
- 2009' Awl Grip (Viking Facility Replaced Gel Coat & Top Coated with Polyurethane 2011' New Carpet Throughout, with Recent New Interior Items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject or prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice
- Royal Yacht Sales 1080 Goodlette Road Naples FL 34102 email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.yachtworld.com/royalyachtsales Office: 239-207-1200 Cell: 239-293-3623 Fax 239-791-1139