- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC (10hr SMOH)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 1988 35’ Alura has an appealing Downeast character with a huge cockpit and large spacious cabin. The owner has done some nice upgrades to include a hardtop, completely rebuilt engines in fall 2009 with only (20 hours), interior is in nice condition. Owner is looking for offers.
- This 1988 35’ Alura has an appealing Downeast character with a huge cockpit and large spacious cabin. The owner has done some nice upgrades to include a hardtop, completely rebuilt engines in fall 2009 with only (20 hours), interior is in nice condition. Owner is looking for offers.
- Main Salon
- The salon is light and airy with lots of head room. Teak & Holly cabin sole 6 overhead lights Large sliding plexi-glass entry door Large dinette table (converts for sleeping) JBL stereo with speakers Storage 3 teak steps leading into cabin 3 overhead opening hatches
- Galley is spacious located on the starboard side. Large stainless sink Storage Magic Chef refrigerator White countertops Origo 3 burner electric/alcohol stove 5 side opening windows
- Aft Berth
- Double berth Lighting 2 opening port holes Closet Door Mirror
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sink White counter top Teak floor insert Mirror Electric head
- Bridge Deck
- Captains bench seat Companion bench seat Large sink Morse controls Cup holder New gauges Hard top with spreader lights 3 sided enclosure (6) top mount rod holders Overhead radio box
- Furuno GPS/ Fishfinder Icom VHF Compass Fume detector Raytheon Radar (older unit)
- Deck / Cockpit
- Swim platform Cleats Bow rail (4) gunwale rod holders (2) cockpit floor livewells (2) cockpit floor fish boxes Storage New coaming bolsters (2) large engine access boxes (2) stereo speakers Windlass
- Engine Details
- Twin Crusader 270hp FWC engines (completely rebuilt Fall 2009) (6) new batteries (February 2011) Dytek battery charger Fire suppression system Blowers Strainers