- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 370 Turbo Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REDUCED $15,000 ON 8/22/12 !!! Excellent value for this vessel.
A perfect weekend waterfront condo, this 404 Carver is spacious and is fully equipped and ready for cruising. On the inside this boat is a fantastic display of interior volume unmatched in a boat of this size. Incredible layout in a cockpit motoryacht that includes a fully enclosed bridge bimini, The interior has two private staterooms with enclosed heads and vanities, with the aft master featuring a queen berth and a stall shower in the head. The salon is very roomy, with an L-shaped lounge, bucket chair and entertainment center. The galley is down to port with a large dinette opposite. This Motoryacht has all the amenities that a Captain and his family will need.
- From the cockpit take two steps down with direct access to the master stateroom through a sliding transom door. The master offers a queen berth, full head, and seperate shower. Heading forward take three steps up to the main salon with an L-shaped lounge and matching barrel chair. Take one step down to the starboard side dining area with seating for six and a convertible dinette that sleeps two. Take two steps down to the portside galley equipped with all modern appliances. Head forward to the VIP stateroom with queen berth, TV, VCR, and full standup head. From the main salon heading aft take 4 steps up to the aft sundeck with fully covered bimini top, wet bar, ice maker, and new carpeting. Heading forward take 3 steps up to the fully enclosed flybridge with seating for eight, all new cushions, upholstery, carpeting, sunbrella, and upgraded strataglass. From the cockpit you may also take 5 steps up a circular staircase to the port side of the aft sundeck.
- Carver 404 General Description
- With features like an oversized swim platform, a huge transom storage locker, an expansive cockpit, and a unique spiral staircase, the Carver 404 Cockpit Motor Yacht is designed for pure comfort and convenience. Below deck, the 404 provides sleeping accommodations for up to eight including a convertible dinette, available Flexsteel salon sofa with Magic Bed, forward stateroom, and a master stateroom aft offering direct access to the cockpit. The 404 also provides a complete galley, entertainment features like a color TV and VCR, central vacuum system, and two head compartments each with a shower. Topside, the 404's bridge includes seating for eight, full instrumentation, and plenty of storage. Step down and the 404's entertainment-ready aft deck with available wetbar and icemaker provides an ideal site for an evening of entertaining or a relaxing sunny cruise.
- Twin Cummins 370 HP Turbo Diesels 785 Hours Cruising Speed 20 Knots Maximum Speed 26 Knots Engines serviced by professional marine on a regular basis. Both engines are in excellent running condition.
- Three 106 Gallon Tanks - Total 318 Gallons One Portside, One Starboard, and One Aft
- Portside Galley Includes: Corian Countertops Norcold Full Size Refrigerator / Freezer Black & Decker Built In Coffee Maker Sharp Microwave Oven Princess 3-Burner Stove / Oven Stainless Steel Sink 110V Outlets
- Brokers Comments
- This Carver 404 has many upgrades. They include: - All new exterior carpeting - All new Strataglass full enclosure - All new Sunbrella bimini top - All new black piped upholstery on bridge - All new foldable captain’s chairs on mid deck with full cushions - New 16000 btu forward reverse cycle A/C unit (replaced 7/10) - New 16000 btu aft reverse cycle A/C unit - New strainer basket for through hulls - Replaced gaskets in generator and new battery for starter - Yacht is dived once a week and zincs checked As you can tell, this boat has been well cared for by a maticulous owner who maintains this vessel in excellent condition. This boat looks like new and offers significant value for this price.
- Furano Chart Plotter Furano Radar Raytheon Auto Pilot
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CENTRAL LISTING AGENT TOM HAYES CELL (818) 516-5742 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Click here for more quality listings: http://www.edwardsyachtsales.com/searchedwards.php?slim=pp275316 REDUCED $15,000 ON 8/22/12 !!! Tremendous value for this vessel.