- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Mary L" is an absolutely beautiful 53' Hatteras Extended Deck Motoryacht. She has seen diligent care from a knowledgeable Hatteras owner and has been shed kept which is evident in the stunning condition of her paint, brightwork, window frames, etc.
Nicely updated interior including stainless steel galley appliances, new flooring and carpeting, updated heads and counters, etc. The exterior is in excellent shape with all cushions being replaced in recent years, fresh bimini, recent tender, etc. "Mary L" is a must see and is priced aggressively especially for her condition. Please call me to set up a time to see her today!
- Accomodations / Layout
- The Hatteras 53 Motoryacht has always been the benchmark for what a motoryacht in this size range should be and remains unparalleled in many ways even today with a great 3 stateroom / 3 head arrangement, large salon, as well as great outdoor entertaining areas. With the Extended Deck version Hatteras increased the volume of the salon and added access to the flybridge through an interior passageway from the lower helm area. "Mary L" is a wonderful example of these yachts and shows an extreme pride of ownership. When approaching the boat in her the covered dock you can not miss the glistening exterior paint which is well above average condition. Her brightwork also shines and you can easily tell that she has lived a charmed life under the watch of a caring owner. Boarding the boat on her sidedeck, access to the bow is easy and this area has great outdoor space with high teak capped side rails for safety and a built in forward bench seat with storage beneath. Entrance into the boat can be made either port or starboard through the pilothouse doors. Once inside there is a fully equipped lower helm with great visibility and a large pilot's bench with footrest for comfortable long passages. The pilothouse area has a bulkhead between it and the salon that has a large etched glass panel providing separation of the two areas but still allowing light to travel in from all sides of the boat. The salon is huge for a 53 footer and has a full size couch, two barrel chairs, two recliners and a built in wetbar and entertainment center. The wetbar features a Scotsman Ice Maker, stainless steel sink and plenty of bottle and glassware storage. The entertainment center features a full size Tuner and CD Changer as well as a new LCD Flat Panel Color TV and DVD player. Double doors aft of the salon lead to the aft deck which is covered by the overhang of the flybridge above. This deck is great for line handling and is a nice extension of the salon with room for a couple of chairs and table. A ladder leads off the aft deck down to the swim platform for watersports. Forward of the salon, in the pilothouse there is a ladder/stair way that provides easy access to the flybridge and upper helm. The flybridge provides a commanding view for captain as well as guests. There is a helmsman and navigator pedestal chair as well as a large L-shaped wrap around lounge with storage beneath. The helm and seating area benefit from a large bimini providing shade above and electronics and antennas easily mount to the radar arch. Aft of the helm and seating area is a boat deck that is home to a hard bottom inflatable tender and davit. Back inside and forward of the pilothouse is a curved stairway that leads into the galley and dinette area. The galley has seen nice updates including stainless steel GE Refrigerator, KitchenAid Stove and Oven and KitchenAid Microwave Oven. Abundant cabinetry and counterspace is a hallmark of this galley and the teak wood is in excellent condition as it is thoughout the boat. The dinette seats have been recovered, updated dinette table, flooring, etc. Forward of the galley is the bow guest stateroom which has its own en suite head with stall shower. The head features updated solid surface vanity, sink and faucet, halogen overhead lighting, fresh flooring and a Raritan Head. The shower is of good size and has a frosted glass door. The forward stateroom has over under bunks, a hanging locker, drawer storage, and a closet that houses the stackable washer and dryer. Moving aft from the galley through the companionway between the split engine rooms you come across a guest stateroom to port. This stateroom has twin beds, LCD Flat Screen TV, hanging locker and drawer storage. The guest head is directly across from this stateroom to starboard and also features updated solid surface vanity, sink and faucet. This head features its own stall shower as well. The master stateroom is all the way aft and is a full beam stateroom with large queen size centerline berth, port lights port, starboard and aft, unbelievable amount of storage in drawers and large cedar lined closet and a makeup vanity that the ladies will love. The master head is en suite and has updated solid surface counters, sink, faucet and Raritan toilet as well as its own stall shower. Teak woodwork is gorgeous throughout the boat and the interior feels clean and fresh. Move your belongings on tomorrow as this boat is ready to be enjoyed! Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel Microwave Oven Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel Flat Top Stove and Oven GE Stainless Steel Full Size Refrigerator Stainless Steel Sink Neutral White Kitchen Counter nicely accents the rich teak cabinets Large booth style dinette with fresh white upholstery Carpet Runners on stairs leading to galley as well as in step lighting Forward Guest Stateroom with en suite head with stall shower Carpet Runners in companionway between engine rooms Mirrored paneling tastefully done in companionway for open and large feel Updated Heads all with stall showers, solid surface vanity tops, sinks and updated faucets, heads, flooring and lighting Whirpool Stackable Washer and Dryer Hot Water Heater Freshwater Pressurized System Central A/C and Heat with Updated Digital Controls LCD Flat Screen Color TV's in Salon, Guest Stateroom and Master Stateroom Sony DVD Player in Salon Sony AM/FM Tuner Sony 5 Disc CD Changer
- Lower Helm: Danforth Compass Furuno GP-32 GPS Intercom Glendinning Synchronizer Robertson AP 200DL Autopilot Depthfinder Kenwood VHF Horizon Hailer Furuno Radar Upper Helm: Danforth Compass Furuno GPS GP-31 Depthfinder Glendinning Synchronizer Robertson Autopilot Hatteras System Monitor Standard VHF Radio Pioneer AM/FM Stereo w/ Outdoor Speakers Remote Spot Light
- 20kw Onan Generator in Sound Shield (2970 hrs.) LaMarche 30amp Battery Charger 32v to 12v converter Shorepower Booster 50amp Shorepower Service 50amp Shorepower Cord
- "Mary L" has Detroit 8v71TI motors with just over 3,200 original hours. In preparation of putting the boat on the market the owner had AP Marine Services come aboard to do a compression check on the motors and they checked out fine. A copy of the compression report can be supplied to all serious parties. Hydraulic Steering Dual Racor Filters Fuel Manifold System Glendinning Synchronizer
- Deck and Construction
- Bow Pulpit with Stainless Steel Anchor Chute Anchor Anchor Windlass (2) Bow Dunnage Boxes with speakers Built In Bow Seating with Storage Below Horn Varnished Teak Cap Rail with gates both port and starboard Windshield Wipers Davit Mercury Hard Bottom Inflatable RIB Tender (2006) Suzuki 4hp 4 Stroke Outboard Motor Radar Arch Bimini Flybridge L-Shaped Lounge with White Canvas Cover and Storage Beneath Flybridge Cocktail Table Pompanette Helm Chairs with White Canvas Covers Exterior Courtesy Lighting
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.