- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Very nice example of the popular Tiara 41' Open- priced to sell! Owner is looking to move up, and offers his boat at a very attractive asking price. This boat is built with CAT 3208's @ 435 hp with 755 hours, generator, air conditioning, "cool air" helm, good electronics, full canvas package, new flat-screen TVs (2) with DVD players, new batteries, vaccu-flush head system, Bose stereo system, side-mounted outriggers, oil change system, fresh bottom paint, and engines fully serviced July 2012, and much more. Please see "Full Specs" for more details.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This single stateroom, one head layout offers a spacious living area below with convertible dinette settee. The Master stateroom is forward, and includes a centerline queen berth (which lifts to provide a tremendous amount of storage beneath), full height hanging locker, a second half height hanging locker, plenty of drawer storage, private access to the head, overhead hatch, new flat screen TV w/DVD player, stereo speakers, ample lighting, and separate air conditioning controls. The roomy head features a stall shower, fresh-water VacuFlush head system, linen locker, countertop with sink, vanity storage, and medicine cabinet. The galley/dinette/salon area is quite large, and can accommodate several people. The dinette itself converts to a double berth, and a seatback that lifts on a hinge to create a single pullman-style berth. A new flatscreen TV and DVD player has been installed, and the Bose system completes the entertainment package. The galley features more storage than many larger yachts, with overhead cabinetry, undercounter drawers and cabinets, an under-sole storage compartment, and a tremendous amount of counter space. The galley also includes an over/under Norcold AC/DC refrigerator/freezer, convection microwave oven, coffee maker, and a 2-burner electric stove top. The double basin stainless sink and Grohe faucet are further evidence of top Tiara quality. Additional storage is found in a hanging locker and underneath the settee and cabin steps. The helm area is also quite large, and features a raised L-shaped seat to port for several passenger (storage and a cooler compartment beneath), a wet bar with sink, bench-style captain's seat (electronically controlled) with air conditioning vent from cabin, large helm console, and a day hatch into the engine room. Visibility is excellent at all points of running through Tiara's famous windshield (with vent and 3 windshield wipers with washer), and the area is protected by the factory hardtop with hatches and full canvas package. Two steps down into the cockpit are lockable rod storage, port and starboard livewells with circulation system in the insulated cooler, folding transom seat (optional), fresh and salt water washdown, rod holders, large fish box, outriggers, hot and cold shower head, cockpit coaming pads, and the famous Tiara non-skid.
- Engine and Mechanical
- Twin CAT 3208's 435 hp freshwater cooled diesel engines- 755 hours 12 volt blowers Lighting Onan 9 Kw generator Twin Disc gears 2:00 to 1 ration Dripless shaft seals 2" Stainless steel shafts Propeller, twin 25 x 28 3-Blade Bronze Struts Rudders Trim Tabs Air conditioning -Marine Air Bilge pumps - Rule Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Fire Boy system Fuel lines and vents Rubber Flex Fuel lines 12V Flo jet water pump Sump -rule 800 Reverso Oil Exchanger Heart Freedom Inverter Glendinning engine synchronizers
- 12 Volt Lead acid Batteries (8) C-Charger Battery Charger 12V Lighting 30 AMP Dockside Shorepower with cord 50 AMP Dockside Shorepower with cord Fire Extingishers Hot water heater Battery switch Dockside Cable TV outlet
- Stainless steel bow rails and lifelines Maxwell windlass with 1/4" chain Bow Pulpit Remote Searchlight Swim Platform Spreader lights
- Helm and Cockpit
- HELM Hardtop Helm Power Seat L-lounge with cup holders Windshield wipers (3) Electronics (see Electronics Section) Forward winshield with power windshield vent Sliding entry door to interior Ice Maker White canvas enclosure Horn Handrails Steering and controls COCKPIT: Aft Deck Wet Bar Freshwater washdown Hot/Cold Shower Dockside Water connection Transom Door Rear Facing seat with cushions and covers 30 and 50 AMP shorepower connections with cord Steps to helm Cockpit in floor fish box Rod Holders Port and starboard rod storage lockers,under gunnels
- "A La Carte" electronics includes: Furuno GP-1650WF Color GPS/plotter/sounder Furuno Radar with open array Raytheon Raydata (2 units) Simrad AP 22 Autopilot ICOM IC-M304 VHF Northstar 951 GPS/chartplotter Guest remote spotlight Sylvania flat screen tvs and DVD players (2- both new) AM/FM stereo system w/multi-disk CD changer $ Bose satellite speakers
- The interior features a good size salon/galley area with a large dinette and table, queen walk around berth in the bow stateroom and private head. SALON U-shaped sectional which converts to berth and features upper bunk bed conversion Folding Table with twin pedestals Cherry Wood with designer push/pull handles Portlights Teak and Holly Flooring Air Conditioning with reverse cycle heat Lighting Electrical outlets Electrical panels Bose Stereo System Two 15" Sylvania Upgraded Flat Screen TV's DVD Player GALLEY: Upright refrigerator and Freezer Microwave Portllight Upper and lower cabinetry Built in Coffee Maker Stainless sink and faucet Stove (electric)
- Bow Stateroom and Head
- The bow stateroom provides a queen walk around berth with good storage and access to a private head. STATEROOM: Queen Walk around berth with bunk covers and pillows Anchor locker, forward bulkhead Door to stateroom Cedar Lined hanging lockers Lights Headliner and wallcovering Teak and Holly flooring HEAD: Fiberglass shower with door Storage cabinet with undermount sink above and vanity Vacu-flush marine heads - Freshwater Faucet Door to head
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Mark Connors at 757-406-1673 or email@example.com