- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V92 DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED $50,000!!! NOW $840,000!!!!!
"No Rules" is a perfect example of a classic Hatteras Motoryacht. From her low hours, to her new canvas and fresh cloud white Awlgrip paintjob, this Hatteras shines. The 65' Hatteras sport deck is a great boat for a couple to run, and has a very popular four stateroom, four head layout. Two generators, watermaker, new electronics, bowthruster, and newer tender. This is a very well cared for yacht, and it shows.
If you are in the market for a beautiful motoryacht, do not miss this Hatteras!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- One enters the yacht through either the starboard or port pilothouse doors. The pilothouse provides great visibility and has warm dark green leather . All electronics are within easy reach. Naiad stabilizers and a bow thruster make her easy to handle by 2 people. There is a stairwell down to the guest staterooms located on the starboard side of the pilothouse as is the interior staircase to the bridge. Passing aft into the galley and dinette area, one is immediately struck by the openness of No Rules. Her lovely dark granite countertops and dinette table are a great contrast to the oak interior and oak & teak sole. Full sized appliances provide for any needs that a sea going chef may have. Tons of storage, lots of counter space. The main salon is full beam and quite luxurious with it's new carpet and soft goods. A very tasteful interior has been provided by the world renown interior decorator Karen Lasky. The salon just tells you to kick off your shoes and have a seat to watch TV on the 32" Flat Screen or sip your favorite cocktail. There is a large glass door leading to the aft deck where one can find space to contemplate life. Or to check out the local scenery. The Euro transom with it's lovely curved staircase located to starboard, provides a great platform from which to leap into the dinghy or to arrive from the ocean's depths. All of it is glistening awlgrip paint. From the main salon one finds a private stairwell down to the master suite. The master is aft of the full beam spotless engine room and has even a Jacuzzi tub in the head along with granite counter tops.. There is a cedar lined walk in closet to starboard and the head is located to port. The king sized berth is centrally located, making it extremely easy to make up. There is abundant storage so that you can go away for months at a time with all of your personal belongings with you. The colors are very attractive and easy on the eyes. Outside of the door into the master there is an heavily insulated engine room door. The engine room is bright, clean and shows an open check book was used in maintaining this yacht. With 1625 original hours on her she has just been put through a tough survey (2011) and passed it with flying colors. The forward section of this spectacular yacht has three staterooms for family or guests. Down the stairs from the pilothouse one continues aft to the mid stateroom which is a queen VIP. Actually there are two queen cabins forward and one twin cabin. Lots of storage and each has a cedar lined hanging locker. Overhead hatches in the forward VIP allows for great natural lighting. The lower VIP has a Jacuzzi bath en-suite, while the forward a VIP and the twin stateroom each have a head with separate shower stall.
- Excellent visibility with port and starboard sliding doors and walk around side decks forward. Electronics are easy to access and electrical panels are seperated below the helm station. There is a lovely dark green leather Hatteras bench seat with 2 chart drawers and a pull out footrest. Detroit electronic controls and engine displays with manual overides . System monitor with alarms APX300 Robertson auto pilot Depth and knotmeters Fuel and water gauges Naiad stabilizers and controls Furuno 98 mile radar Northstar 952X ACR 1000 spotlight ICOM VHF SEA hailer and auto fog horn 3 wipers and washers ChartNav laser plotter Bow thruster controls Trim tabs Maxwell windlass controls Windspeed Fax Machine SEA 2250 HF/SSB Radio 250' Chain marked in 50' increments Rudder Angle Indicator
- The Bimini top is new within the year 2011. Helm seating with two Murray Brothers helm Chairs. Radar arch with mast and antennas as well as satellite SeaTel Coastal 14 TV antenna. Really comfortable dining under the moon light is available on the two fly bridge tables or factory installed wet bar. There is a refrigerator and icemaker as well as a Gaggeneau gas grill. All covers are new and protect the white upholstery very well. There are four stools around the wet bar and U-Shaped seating around the bridge deck. Furuno Navnet Northstar 952 ICOM VHF radio SEA hailer and auto fog horn APX 300 Robertson auto pilot Link digital multi & depth gauges Furuno 98 mile radar Naiad stabilizers control Bow thruster control Trim tabs Maxwell windlass controls Air horn with compressor SeaTel Coastal 14 Satellite TV
- Kitchenaid refrigerator/ freezer with ice and water in the door. Whirlpool Oven Whirlpool 4 burner cooktop Sharp Carousel II microwave/convection oven. 2 Stainless steel sinks Garbage Disposal Lots of storage Granite countertops Granite dinette table 4 person dinette with cream colored leather settee
- New carpet New Roman shades New Oak blinds New soft goods L shaped settee LG Flat Screen TV Yamaha Reciever Sony 5CD disk player Sony DVD/VHS player Direct Television Satellite Television Panasonic Phone System
- Master Stateroom
- King sized berth Wicker Headboard New bedspreads and drapes New carpet New Roman Shades New Cloth Blinds 18 Dresser Drawers 4 opening ports 4 drawers under berh 2 nightstands with drawers Mitsubishi Television Clarion CD player Panasonic phone Ensuite Head with Granite countertop, Jacuzzi and tiled floors
- Midships VIP Stateroom
- Located below deck amidship, featuring a queen pedestal berth facing fore and aft. Port and starboard nightstands with 3 drawers under berth. There are six dresser drawers for storing all of your goodies. The headboard is newly upholstered and coordinates beautifully with the Roman shades and new carpet. Full size cedar lined lighted hanging locker, indirect lighting and digital A/C controls, ensuite head with Jacuzzi tub and shower.
- Bow Guest Stateroom
- Located below deck forward with centerline queen berth, hanging locker, double drawers, indirect light and custom decor, private entrance to ensuite head ewith stall shower, sink and vanity. This VIP head also has a door opening into the landing for use as a day head.
- Guest Stateroom Twin
- Located below deck forward, this twin stateroom is perfect for children or crew, it has a arthwartship upper/lower berths with padded bolsters, custom covers. and new carpet, cedar lined hanging locker and A/C digital controls. There is a small Memorex television in this stateroom. Private ensuite head with sink and shower stall.
- Electrical Systems
- 2-20kw Onan diesel generator in sound shield Forward genset with 2010 hours and the aft genset with 1945 hours. 110V/220V AC electrical system 12V/24V DC Electrical system 6-8D batteries in fiberglass battery boxes 60 amp 24V battery charger Battery and isolator switches Battery parallel system 2-Glendinning retractable shore cord Glendinning retractable TV & telephone cord 2-120/240V 50amp shore power cords
- Engineroom Equipment
- With 1625 original hours this engine room looks like it belongs on a brand new yacht. Utmost care and attention has been lavished in this area. With everything easy to reach this engine room is condusive to an owner operator. Dual Racor fuel filters Nutone central vac 40 gallon water heater Full oil change system 5 auto/manual bilge pumps 3 1/2 stainless steel shafts Walker air seps Aqua Whisper 800 gpd watermaker Naiad stabilizers Head hunter 230V pump 110V & 24V water pumps 2-24V bilge blowers 2-110V bilge blowers AC/DC lighting 2 Fuel Primary pumps 7 Cruiseair air conditioning compressors Fire control system Power assist steering system Fuel tank manifold
- Deck Equipment
- Sea ladder & stairs with storage brackets Maxwell anchor windlass Stainless steel anchor chute Danforth anchor with 250' chain Hatteras stainless steel bow pulpit and side rails Bow sun pad and seat with cushion storage Freshwater washdown Windshield cover Bow deck hatches Courtesy lights 2-Dockside water connectors Davit
- Euro Transom
- Aft of the salon is the large aft deck. The aft deck has ample room for several loose chairs and a small dining table. Down a few stairs you will find a large swim platform with three stainless steel safety rails, a swim ladder, and a fresh water shower.
- Broker's Remarks
- The Hatteras 65' Sportdeck is a head turner in any port, especially "No Rules" with a new cloud white Awlgrip paint job. She features the popular four stateroom, four head layout, with a king sized master stateroom, and a jacuzzi tub in both the master and VIP stateroom heads. Also featuring dual generators, large bowthruster, watermaker, Naiad stabilizers, new canvas throughout, and new electronics. This Hatteras has been lovingly cared for her entire life, and it shows. 2011 survey available for serious inquiries.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Nicholas at 954 591 5741 or email Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org