- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"BELLA BERT" repowered with twin Caterpillars 3208's 320 hp which provide an economical 23 knot cruise and 27 knots WOT.
The master stateroom is located forward and features a centerline V-berth with shelves (port & stb.), hanging lockers, storage spaces and privacy door. Moving aft to starboard you will find the head with a separate shower stall. Across to port is the day berth/settee. Salon is open and features an L-shaped galley area to port a sofa, two chairs to the starboard with carpeting throughout. This floor plan gives the interior the appearance of a much larger vessel. A great running boat with a solid ride, making her one of the best 35' Sportfishers ever built. This vessel is in great condition and a must see for anyone looking for a 35' Convertible. For additional information or if you would like to veiw this vessel, please call the numbers listed below.
- Starting forward, the Master stateroom features a large V-Berth with two opening side ports and overhead hatch. There is a hanging locker and drawer storage, and a privacy door. Aft to port is a Day berth starboard is the Head with stall shower, electric flush toilet, sink and vanity with hot & cold pressure water. Up three steps is the main salon with Galley to port, a sofa and two chairs to the starboard. The interior sole is carpeted throughout. A sliding door accesses the large cockpit with ladder to the Flybridge and Helm.
- Refrigerator w/ Freezer Microwave Oven Large Counter Top w/ 7 Drawers & Cabinet Storage Pressure, Dockside Fresh Water System 12 gal Raritan Water Heater Stainless Steel Sink
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Furuno 1731 Mark3 36 Mile Radar Furuno GP-1650 Color DGPS Plotter/Echo Sounder Auto Pilot Standard Horizon VHF Radio Autohelm Depth Autohelm Speed Jensen Stereo Bose Speakers Electronics Box Overhead
- Engines were replaced with rebuilts and have less that 425 hours, both gears were also rebuilt. 110 Volt AC Electrical System 12 Volt DC Electrical System Halon Fire Suppressant System Racor Filters Hot Water Heater Boat Levelor Trim Tabs Fresh Water Cooling System Glendinning Engine Synchronizers Anchor Windlass Automatic Battery Charger (3) Batteries 2-30 AMP Shore Cords Battery On/Off Switches (2) Marine Air AC Units Emergency Engine Stop Twin Disc MG 506 Gears (Rebuilt) 1.5" Shafts Spare Props
- (4) Sided Enclosure Boarding Steps Swim platform Swim Ladder Bow Rail Canvas Half Tower w/ New Top Salt Water Wash Down (2) Spreader Lights Fenders & Lines Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Rod Storage Below Outriggers 5 Rod Holders In Gunnels
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- This Bertram is set up with a great engine package which makes this a great fishing or cruising vessel. Owner is getting out of boating and is looking for offers.
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "BELLA BERT", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Please contact Roger Mooney Cell: 410-456-3659 Office: 410-342-3659 email: email@example.com