- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
JUST REDUCED $10,000.00!!!
BALTIMORE HARBOR SLIP AVAILABLE FOR SEASON!!
THE NICEST 36' JERSEY AVAILABLE!!!
NEVER FISHED..... UPDATED INTERIOR & MORE!!!
Welcome to "Barefoot'n". This 1987 Jersey Dawn III (1988 model year) is a serious cruiser with classic good looks. She is comfortable on those week long trips. Never fished, she is extremely clean inside and out, ready to cruise into summer. Everything is updated and designed for owner comfort including a deep custom mattress, top-of-line Raritan Atlantes fresh flush toilet, separate shower stall and Flexsteel convertible sofa. Sleeps 4. Contemporary interior with custom fabric blinds, updated interior carpet and lots of teak. Two A/C units (one in salon and one in master) with independent digital controls lets you set perfect temperature throughout cabin -- a rare feature on a 36'. New custom designed full bridge enclosure with Strataglass gives you an exceptionally clear view when piloting.
Built for blue water cruising, the deep V hull and bow flare delivers a comfortable ride. Its shallow 30" draft lets you tuck it into most any cove. Perfect for the Chesapeake-- and beyond. Extremely well maintained by experienced USCG licensed captain. Powered by twin Cat 3208s and Westerbeke 8kw generator. 2012 upgrades include new electrical panel, new 4D batteries and new bridge cushions. Barefoot'n is berthed at Baltimore Inner Harbor East Marina (gated) and includes paid slip fees through December. See full specs.
- This 36 Jersey Dawn III features a slant double berth with a custom HMS mattress forward with storage below and two hanging lockers. Aft on starboard you will find a new Raritan electric fresh water head, Corian sink, vanity and separate stall shower (over-sized). Opposite on port is the large galley. Up two stairs into the salon you have a custom built Flexsteel convertible sofa with a dropleaf teak table. Out of the sliding salon door is the large shaded cockpit with 6 rod holders in the coamings. On the Flybridge you will find a custom hardtop with an overhead electronic box, new helm chair and two double bench seats with storage below all inside the full 1 year old custom Strataglass enclosure.
- Flexsteel Custom L-Shaped Sectional Sofa Ivory Ultrasuede Sofa's Jacknife Design Easily Converts To Comfortable Double Bed w/ Storage Below 20" Flat Panel Sharp Aquos TV w/ Mounting Bracket Custom Made Pleated Fabric Blinds Custom Made Vertical Floor/Ceiling Fabric "Slider" Blinds For Aft Window Raritan Ice Maker Upper & Lower Teak Storage Units Jersey Custom Teak Hi-Low Table JVC AM/FM Stereo & DVD Player Recessed Lighting Brass Clock & Barometer Marine-Air 16,000 Heat/AC Unit For Main Cabin w/ Upgraded Digital Controls Updated Interior Grade Carpet
- Sharp Carousel Convection Oven / Microwave Princess Three Burner Electric Stove Stainless Steel Sink w/ Delta Lever Faucet & Sprayer Garbage Disposal 120V Refrigerator / Freezer Teak Herringbone Flooring
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Marine-Air 7,000 BTU Heat/AC (Separate Upgraded Digital Controls) For Master Two Hanging Lockers & Under Berth Storage HMS Custom Made Foam 6" Hinged Mattress (Extremely Comfortable) Updated Interior Grade Carpet
- MASTER HEAD
- Separate FG Shower Stall Upgraded Raritan Atlantes Freedom Fresh Water Flush Head Corian Counter w/ Integrated Sink Mirrored Teak Cabinets Above & Below Counter Storage
- Raymarine Autopilot Raytheon R40 Open Array Radar Garmin 2006C Fish Finder / Chart Plotter / Depth Finder w/ Large Multi-Area Chip Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio
- MECHANICAL / ENGINE ROOM
- Engine room Maintenance has been excellent. Main engines are in "see to believe" condition. Twin Caterpillar 3208T 320HP w/1075 ORIGINAL Hours Walkerfuel-Sep Walkerair-Sep All NEW 4D Batteries (3) May 2012 Trim Tabs Racor Fuel Filter/Water Separtors Engine Room Blowers (Dual) Central Oil Change System For Engines & Generator SS Hot Water Heater
- ELECTRICAL / SYSTEMS
- Two 30 AMP Eelectric Cable TV Hookup All New Paneltronics Electrical Panel May 2012 (AC& DC) 6 Gal Stainless Water Heater Fireboy Fire Suppression System (Engine Room) Bronze Sea Strainers On All Intakes
- HULL & DECK
- Custom Made Fiberglass Swim Platform w/ Ladder Custom Cockpit Sun Shade Dark Tinted Windows Padded Combing Around Cockpit Sole Stainless Rails & Bow Pulpit New Full Bridge Enclosure 2010 w/ Strataglass - Unobstructed View Polished Stainless Plow Anchor w/20' SS Chain Simpson Lawrence Anchor Windlass Bridge Cushions Updated May 2012 Bose Cockpit Speakers Fresh Water Washdown Jersey Logo Teak & FG Step / Storage Box Club Style Helm Seat (Updated) Helm Electric Fuel Gague
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Very Clean & Reliable Blue Water Cruiser Designed For Owner Comfort Large Open Cockpit w/ Padded Combing Never Been Fished / Used As Family Cruiser - Primarily Chesapeake Bay Owner Is Experienced USCG Captain Extremely Well Maintained & Turn-Key Dual Cabin A/C Units w/ Separate Digital Controls (Rare On A 36' Boat) Many Owner Upgrades Lots Of Teak Throughout Updated Contemporary Interior Non-Smoking Boat Moored At Baltimore Inner Harbor East Marina - Includes Fabulous Slip Directly In Front Of New Four Seasons Hotel Slip Paid Up Thru Dec. 2013
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "BAREFOOT'N", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- “BAREFOOT'N” must be seen to be fully appreciated. International delivery can be arranged from our Baltimore location. Serious offers are encouraged. We are conveniently located in the Baltimore Marine Center, Lighthouse Point Marina in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor; 15 minutes from BWI Airport and can arrange transportation from the airport. Please check the full specifications tab for additional information and photos. For additional information or to setup an appointment, call Central Listing Broker Roger Mooney .