- 32 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The "Rumor Has It" is a very nice example of one of Albemarle's best selling models. It has been said this hull has one of the best head sea rides in its class. In 2003 it was re-powered with 375 Cummins engines that now have 1050 hours. The port engine was just replaced (July 2012) and carries a manufacturers warranty of 2 years. The electronics were upgraded spring of 2011 and include Furuno NavNet displays and a Simrad auto pilot. Also upgraded with a new enclosure and cushions. This boat shows very well.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With the ability to maintain high cruising speeds in sloppy seas and still deliver an extremely soft and dry ride, the Albemarle 320 Express Fisherman runs smoothly and efficiently. This is one of those boats that truly measures up to the performance expected of a real sportfishing craft. In addition to its performance, the 320 Express is a winner in terms of comfort and livability. Pure performance, comfort, and fishability define this 32-foot Albemarle.
- Equipment List
- Albemarle 320 Express Fisherman Specifications - Standard Equipment - Four flush-mounted rod holders - Transom and in-deck fish boxes - Livewell, Cooler, Baitbox - Rigging station with sink - Fresh and raw water washdown - Molded fiberglass, self-draining cockpit - Non-skid deck - Stand up head with shower - Hot water heater - Full V-berth with cushions - Twin hanging bunks - Storage under bunks - 110 V dockside wiring - Anodized aluminum windshield - Full instrumentation - Locking cuddy rod racks - Dash designed for flush-mount electronics - Automatic Halon fire protection - AC-DC electrical system with breakers - Hydraulic trim tabs - Hydraulic steering and engine controls - Hydraulic engine hatch lift - Bow pulpit - Bilge blowers - Twin bilge pumps - Fiberglass chairs with cushions - Annodized aluminum bow rail - Stainless steel bow, stern, and spring cleats - Stainless steel hawse pipes - Heavy duty vinyl rub rail with stainless steel insert - Horn and Compass - Navigation and cockpit lights - Tackle storage - Battery charger - Galley with sink, microwave, refrigerator, dinette Albemarle 320 Express Fisherman Optional Equipment - Anodized Aluminum Tower with Full Enclosure, Top and Side Rocket Launchers and Spreader Lights - Anodized Aluminum Hardtop with Full Enclosure, Side Rocket Launchers and Spreader Lights
- 5 kw Westerbeke Generator 30 Amp Shore Power System Battery Charger AC/DC Electrical System w/Breakers 110v Outlet in Engine Room
- 4 Blade Nibril Props Hydraulic Trim Tabs Hydraulic Sterring Reverse Cycle Heat & A/C Hot Water Heater Hydraulic Engine Hatch Lift Raw Water Washdown Fresh Water Washdown (2) Bilge Pumps High Water Alarm Bilge Blowers
- Lower Helm (2) 10" Navnet 3D Displays for Radar, GPS Plotter & Sounder Icom IC M502 VHF Sitex SSTR-110 Temperature Gauge Simrad AP26 Autopilot Clarion Sat/MP/Am/FM/CD Stereo Upper Helm 10" Navnet 3D Display for Radar, GPS Plotter & Sounder Icom IC M412 VHF Simrad AP26 Autopilot
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information please call Doug Curtiss 443-497-2582 or e-mail at email@example.com