- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
This boat is an all fiberglass construction, powered by Detroit Diesel 8V92s with excellent compression and a Westerbeke Gen/Set Tuna Tower. Features include updated interior, entertainment center, electronics, and Galley teak covering boards. This two Stateroom/two Head vessel is fresh to the market and seller is MOTIVATED. CASH OFFERS AND QUALITY TRADES ARE ENCOURAGED. Seller is moving down in size due to a change in plans. Call today for additional information.
!!MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION; BRING ALL OFFERS & TRADES ALSO ENCOURAGED!!
- Displacement: 45,000#
- Total Power: 735 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 29
- Fuel: 750 Fresh Water: 150
- Entering from the cockpit, the expansive salon features an L-Shaped Settee to starboard and a barrel chair to port. Salon is carpeted and has updated window valences & blinds, as well as a NEW HEADLINER throughout the vessel. All interior teak woodwork has been recently totally refinished and really shines. Down one step and to starboard, there is a nice Dinette that seats 4 comfortably. An updated Entertainment Center is forward of the Dinette and above the companionway. To port is a bar area and the large Galley with ample storage, teak and holly sole and updated appliances. Down the companionway, you will find the Guest Stateroom to port which features over/under berths at a 90 degree angle to each other, hanging locker and storage compartments. To starboard there is the over/under-washer/dryer and just forward of that unit is the guest head. The Head features a teak and holly sole, electric head, vanity, corian counters and sink, as well as a seperate stall shower. Forward towards the bow is the Master Stateroom which is quite expansive and features a large Double Berth, hanging lockers and many drawers and cabinets. Forward is the Master Head and it is equipped with an Electric Head, Corian counters and a seperate stall shower. (3)CruiseAir Marine R/C A/C Systems Galley Maid Electric Heads New Headliner Apex 27" Flat Screen TV Panasonic CD/DVD/AM-FM Stereo Unit Sanyo 13" TV in MSR JennAir Grill Whirlpool Stainless Steel Ref/Freez Sharp Carousel II Convection Micro Black & Decker Toaster Oven U-Line Ice Maker Kenmore Washer/Dryer Teak & Holly in Heads & Galley
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Many updated electronics. Garmin 2010 GPS/Plotter Furuno GP 1850-D GPS/Plotter/Sounder Furuno Radar 72 Mile Range Furuno FCV-580 Sounder (2) Ritchie Compass AVON Life Raft-8 Person Furuno FCV-600L Sounder/Fishfinder NorthStar 800 Loran Uniden VHF ICom M-100 VHF Bennett Trim Tabs ACR EPIRB
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Westerbeke 12kW Generator, 4 8-D Batteries, Guest Battery Switches, Sentry Battery Charger, 12/24 VDC Ship Systems, 50amp 125/250V AC System.
- Modified-V, Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic(FRP) Hull with Dynivicell Cored Hullsides, FRP Bulkheads ann Stringers, FRP Transom. Vessel has Imron Paint. Tuna Tower w/ Rocket Launchers Pompanette Fighting Chair Pompanette Helm Chairs(2) Teak Covering Boards Bolster Pads Teak Helm Pod Gunnell Mounted Rod Holders Under Gunnell Storage Anchor/Chain & Rode Rupp Outriggers In Deck Fish Boxes In Deck Live Well Cockpit Freezer Cockpit Tackle Center Cockpit Sink & Tackle Area Spreader Lights
- ENGINE ROOM
- Detroit Diesel 8V92's, 2.25" Armco Aquamet #22 Shafts, Westerbeke 12kW Generator, Battery Banks, Battery Charger, A/C Compressors, A/C Raw Water Pumps, Fresh Water Pumps and accumulator tank, Whirlpool Water Heater, Raw Water Sea Strainers, 3 Bilge Pumps, High Water Alarms, Fireboy Halon 1301.
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- A recent survey was performed and recommendations have been addressed, repairs and replacements have been made to ensure the boat is in great working order. Vessel was valued at ABOVE AVERAGE CONDITION and valued at $410,000 and a replacement cost of over $1,000,000. Vessel is in great condition and has received regular service and updates. The 47' Buddy Davis is a great riding vessel that is built to take the punishment that the sea can deliver. Call today to schedule a showing and to make an offer. Seller's change in plans allows this vessel to be available for purchase. Seller is planning on moving down in size, and will consider smaller quality vessels for trade plus cash.
- Owners Personal Effects, Tools, Fishing gear and tackle.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact Lee Falls @ 843-722-4546(O), or 843-532-5540(mobile), or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and to schedule a showing.