- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
This totally CUSTOM CAROLINA VESSEL was engineered from the keel up by Darren Roop and built by Croswait Boatworks. AutoCad Design and totally Blueprinted, this Cold Molded Vessel is the finest example of a true custom boat available of her size. Powered by twin Yamaha 250 4-Strokes, she cruises easily between 35-37 knots and tops out at 58 mph, while still full of fuel and gear.
Vessel is equipped with Furuno NavNet GPS/Sounder/Radar Electronics, Furuno FCV 582-L Sounder, Simrad AP-16, Icom 504 VHF, Sony XM/CD/MP3. Custom Hard T-Top, Barrett Polycarbonate Enclosure, Rupp Top Gunn Outriggers, STAINLESS STEEL LINED FISHBOXES, Live Well and MUCH MORE. Call for additional details, as this boat is as perfect as it gets. Do not let this boat get away, SHE IS ONE OF A KIND, AND YOU WILL NOT FIND A FINER CUSTOM BOAT.
!25k SUMMER PRICE REDUCTION!
- Total Power: 250 x2 Cruising Speed: 35-37 kt
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 10
- Center Console vessel with leaning post & above deck integrated live well aft of the steering station. Console features an electric Galley Maid head. Forward of the console there are twin cushioned seats, with storage below and a large storage area in the bow. The foredeck has a in-deck fish box/storage area that is over 6 feet long and about 2.5 feet deep. To port and starboard are twin in-deck fish boxes that are stainless steel lined. The transom fish box is also lined with stainless steel. The vessel was engineered with hatches to EASILY GAIN ACCESS TO ALL PUMPS AND SHIP SYSTEMS. Every hatch on the vessel has a stainless steel backing plate to secure the hatch locking mechanism. This vessel is highly engineered and you will not find a boat that has been more thought out from the very beginning.
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Furuno 10.5" NavNet GPS/Plotter-Sounder-48 mile Radar, Furuno FCV-582-L Sounder, Simrad AP-16 AutoPilot, LectroTab Recessed Trim Tabs, Icom M-504 VHF, Yamaha Upgraded Tachs/Fuel Management System, Sony XM/CD Stereo w/ 4 JBL Speakers, Shakespeare Antennas, Ritchie Compass, Flush Mounted Transducers.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 110v AC Shore Power Inlet & Cord, 3 Gel Cell OptiMax Batteries, Battery Switches, Pro Charger 15amp Battery Charger, Electrical Bonding System, 12v DC Outlets.
- Hull is constructed using the "cold-molded" process, utilizing Okume Marine Plywood, West Systems Epoxy and the highest quality fiberglass cloth materials available. Once vessel has been totally encapsulated in fiberglass, inside and out, the boat receives a skin-coat and is sanded and faired and finally painted with AwlCraft 2000 paint.
- DECK & FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Vessel is painted using AwlCraft 2000, with a Ice Blue Hull, White Deck, and a beautiful Cobalt Blue bottom(Not Anti Fouling Paint!). Custom Cored Hard Fiberglass T-Top, Oversized Aluminum T-Top Frame, Rupp Top Gunn Outriggers, Polycarbonate 3/4 Enclosure w/ Side "Wing Style" Curtains. Overhead Electronics Box, SeaStar Power Steering System, Recessed Trim Tabs. Each hatch features a stainless steel backing plate for the locking system. Attention to detail on this boat is SECOND TO NONE. Teak Covering Boards Transom Fish Box- Stainless Steel Twin In Deck Fish Boxes- S/Steel 50gal Lighted Livewell Saltwater Wash Down Freshwater Wash Down 6 S/Steel Pop-Up Cleats Bow Line Fairing Blocks 7 Rocket Launchers on Hardtop 6 Gunnell Mounted Rod Holders 4 Leaning Post Rocket launchers Fwd Gunnell Mounted Gaff Holder 118qt Cooler & Seat Fwd of Console Engine Cowling Covers Cockpit Courtsey Lights Map Light Mulitple Spreader Lights
- NorthStar 800 Loran, personal fishing gear and equipment is not included in sale of vessel.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact Central Listing Agent, Lee Falls at 843-532-5540(mobile), Email - Lfalls@bluewateryachtsales.com