- 92 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
REDUCED TO SELL! Owners are serious about selling this boat!
"Sheriff" is owned by the original owner of this 92' "Elite Series" Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht. She has a high gloss maple interior featuring a full bar located on centerline with a sliding window allowing you to take full use of its amenities inside in the air conditioning or outside on the aft deck. Forward are twin lounges focused on a full entertainment center. The country style galley is fully equipped with table and six chairs. Below decks you'll find a full beam master stateroom along with two guest suites, and forward of the galley additional guestrooms. Aft of the engine room you'll find two crew staterooms, each with their own private head.
- "Sheriff" is the first of the Elite series of Motor Yachts offered by Hatteras. This is one of the few Cockpit Motor yachts built by Hatteras and offers the ultimate cruising experience. Thanks to the full beam salon, you'll find a truly classic design with top-quality components. A rich high gloss maple interior wood with custom furnishings provides a casual, relaxing atmosphere. A center line bar provides a convenient pass through to the aft deck and allowing an ease of entertaining both inside the salon and on the aft deck. Forward a fully equipped country galley provides eat in dining for eight. Just forward of the galley is access to guest accommodations featuring v-berths to sleep three with their own private head and aft, two crew staterooms each with their own private head. Aft, you'll find a full beam master stateroom with two guest quarters.
- This boat is a perfect blend of performance and style with focus towards extended cruising. It's solid glass hull bottom ensures its integrity. It is also one of the few boats today that provides a rich coat of protective polyurethane paint producing a hard outer surface that provides protection from those gel-coated porous surfaces found within other brands. It also is easier to repair and match than a gelcoat vessel. Isophthalic gelcoat, interior layer, black Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white Blister-resistant vinyl ester resin in hull skin coat Topside and superstrcuture, polyurethane coating Polymer/copper based anti-fouling bottom paint Boot stripe, polyurethane coating Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads
- Hatteras is known for their attention to detail, and wiring is one of their strongest points. All wiring is tin-coated and sealed in an insulation jacket. Wiring harnesses are tie-wrapped every 6 inches and secured every 18 inches with easy access. Wiring is color-coded and numbered at both terminal ends, and is well documented in the owner's manual. Go one step further to find their attention to detail in placement of dual light switches on both ends of the salon and companionway for convenience. Something you'll miss on other brands. 24 volt banks of heavy duty, 12 volt marine batteries 240 volt automatic battery chargers Battery paralleling system with switch at bridge and pilothouse control consoles Two 240 volt, 100 amp, retractable, transformer connected shoreline cords AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Battery control panel with fuses and isolation switches DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers and battery condition meter. DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers (Engine compartment) DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC distribution panel with thermal/magentic circuit breakers AC switching panel with bolt meter, ammeter frequency meters, generator start/stop controls and interlock slector breakers Systems monitor with visual and audible signals for engine and gears, steering cooling pump, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extingusisher discharge, and AC power loss Navigation lights Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits Chilled water air conditioning system SSB radio ground screen laminated in cabin top Telephone/CATV inlets Telephone and CATV shoreline cords, one each Omni directional TV antenna
- Engine Compartment and Bilges
- The engine room is neatly designed and maintained with easy access to equipment. Attention to detail is evident in the many systems as you'll find rudder shelves made of pultruded fiberglass which is incredibility dense, strong and stiff material that will not corrode, rot, flex or break under strenuous use. Simply look at the size of the running gear and pay special attention to the duplicated systems throughout the boat. DC enclosed lights AC enclosed fluorescent lights DC bilget blowers Twin diesel, freshwater cooled main engines with marine gears, trolling valves, neutral interlocks, hour meters, alternators, fuel filters, sea water strainers and exhaust silencers Water cooled exhaust system Two 35 kw freshwater cooled diesel generators with seawater strainer, remote start, hour meter, water lift muffler and sound enclosure Fuel transfer system with transfer manifold, fuel transfer pumps/water separator filter and flow meter Fixed fire extinguisher system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls Water fill hose for engines and generators Automatic, electric bilge pumps Dockside water inlet with pressure regulating valve. Ball valves on all underwater through hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout AC air compressor with house, nozzles and air tank UL approved fiberglass reinforced fuel tanks Pressurized freshwater system with two 50 gallon electric water heaters Engine driven bilge pump, starboard engine Macerator pump plumbed to holding tank Sewage holding tank plumbed for dockside discharge Fuel filters/water separators for generators Duplex fuel filters/water separators with bypass manifold for engines Dripless rudder and shaft seals AC engine compartment exhaust blower Monitoring consoles for main engines include all necessary guages Electrical panels Oil changing system for engines, marine gears, generators with storage tank, selector manifold and dockside connection Fuel priming pumps for main engines and generators Vinyl deck mat between engines Two AC circulating fans Grab rails Work Bench AC/DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Door to cockpit Door to engine compartment
- Hardware and Miscellaneous
- This boat is designed with longevity in mind as all stanchions and cleats are through bolted to aluminum backing plates that are encapsulated into solid fiberglass sections of the superstructure. Molded fiberglass UL approved tanks are placed between the stringers and glassed in place. All fuel tanks are constructed with a fire-retardant resin, and exposed surfaces are coated with a fire-retardant intumescent paint. Bulkheads and stringers are fully tabbed into the hull itself and the stringer system is built of fiberglass stringer system to provide for stiff longitudinal support with no fear of water intrusion. All hardware chrome on brass or stainless steel Transom reboarding steps Sea stairs with storage brackets Swim deck with centerline steps to cockpit 260 lb anchor with line and deck hawse pipe Maxwell BWC 4500 windlass with 300' chain Hydraulic stablizers Bow thruster, 16" 45 hp hydraulic Six springline cleats Two stern cleats Bow cleats and chocks with chafing strips Bow rails, 1 1/2" stainless steel Remote controlled searchlight Three freshwater washdown quick disconnect outlets, foredeck, cockpit and boat deck Fog Bell Dual air horn Zincs on rudders and shafts Bow staff with pennant Life jackes and life ring Portable fire extinguishers Bronze maganese struts Rudders, manganese bronze Propellers, Nibral high performance Stainless steel propeller shafts Foredeck seat with storage
- Aft Deck and Cockpit
- On either side of aft deck is bench seating with twin tables. In the middle is a large retractable table that seats eight. There are many amenities that sets this boat apart from her sisterships, to include built-in cabinets and refrigeration. A center stairwell leads down to the open cockpit provide additional storage as well as a fighting chair and ease of access to the engine room and aft crew accommodations. Doors to salon Overhead lighting under boat deck overhang Stereo speakers with volume control Molded fiberglass cockpit Hatches to lazarette Scuppers in cockpit Rails aft with gate to swim deck Fiberglass longe seat with storage and cushions Storage cabinets Shorewater connections with pressure reducing valves Door and hatch to utility room Freshwater washdown outlet with hose connection Steps, to aft deck Ladder to flying bridge
- Passing through to the salon, you'll enter through two doors on either side of the fully equipped U-shaped custom salon bar with three bar stools. This bar is located on centerline and allows for easy serving through to the aft deck through a sliding window. This full beam salon showcases a high gloss maple interior wood with large frameless windows. Forward twin custom built sofas provide ample seating and are situated for full viewing of the entertainment center featuring a 42" plasma TV. Aft in the salon is a gaming table which seats four. Just off the companionway you'll find a day head conveniently located and hidden from view as port and starboard companionways accessomg the side decks, forward galley and pilothouse and suites below. Carpet Maple wood paneling Vinyl headliner Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass Entertainment center with 42" plasma TV and stereo receiver Stereo Speakers Custom centerline bar with three bar stools AC and DC light fixtures Twin salon doors Custom furnishings Game table and four chairs Port and Starboard Deckhouse Companionways: Day Head Hanging locker for foul weather gear Stairwell to master and guest accommodations Starboard steps to pilothouse Door to galley Doors to port and starboard side decks Door to pantry Door to electronics locker
- Pilot House
- The raised pilothouse provides for an array of electronics, as well as a large L-shaped lounge offering elevated seating. In addition, you'll find access to the main deck as well as the flybridge, along with a desk with storage, wood-plank flooring and padded mullions. Laser Plot SEA 156 VHF SEA Hailer Robertson AP 35 Auto Pilot Trimble NT200 GPS Furuno 1525 Radar Furuno FCV-1000 Depth Sounder Furuno 207 Weather Fax Brother Plain Paper Fax G.E. 1000 Series Wave Talk Link Speed and Depth NAIAD Stabilizer American Bow Thruster ACT Search Lights (2)
- Forward on the main deck, you'll find a fully equipped, gourmet country kitchen well lighted with large frameless windows. A large island allows the chef plenty of room for food prepration. The side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, microwave/convection oven, full size oven, dishwasher, 2nd freezer and ice maker make cruising for extended periods a breeze. A large plexi-glass dining table seats eight. A beautiful custom lighted and etched glass artwork is located on the forward bulkhead. Built in cabinetry provides multiple locations for storing china, crystal, serving trays and more. Maple wood paneling Vinyl headliner Tinted safety glass Refrigerator/freezer Four burner cooktop Convection oven Mircowave/convection oven Dishwasher Garbage disposal Glass dining table with seating for eight Etched artwork, forward bulkhead AC/DC light fixtures stairwell to crew quarters granite countertops Stereo speakers Second Freezer
- Master Stateroom
- Below decks the full beam master stateroom provides exterior light from ventilated portlights and the his and her head is breath-taking, offering a large jazuzzi tub on centerline. There is an abundance of storage to include drawers underneath the king size berth, twin cedar lined lockers, dressers and nightstands. Carpeting Maple wood paneling King size berth with storage underneath Custom linens Nightstands, port and starboard Dressers, port and starboard Cedarlined hanging lockers with automatic lights Ventilating portlights with screens Entertainment center Stereo Speakers AC/DC light fixtures His and Her Head with center line tub with whirlpool jets Freshwater toilets AC duplex outlets Granite countertops and undermount sink
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom offers its on private get-away, with a queen-sized berth, nightstands, cedar lined storage and its own enterainment center. You'll find a ventilated portlight in each of the staterooms for exterior lighting and fresh air. Each of the staterooms have their own en suite head. Carpeting Maple wood paneling Queen size berth with storage underneath Custom linens Nightstands, port and starboard Dresser, outboard Cedarlined hanging locker with automatic light Ventilating portlight with screen Entertainment center Stereo Speakers AC/DC light fixtures Ensuite head Freshwater toilet AC duplex outlets Granite countertop and undermount sink
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest accommodations provide for comfortable twin berths which convert to a queen. Storage is abundant with cedar lined hanging lockers and drawers accessed underneath the berths. Each stateroom has its own entertainment center and private en suite head. Carpeting Maple wood paneling Twin size berth with storage underneath that converts to a queen berth Custom linens Nightstand Cedarlined hanging locker with automatic lights Ventilating portlight with screen Entertainment center Stereo Speakers AC/DC light fixtures Ensuite head Freshwater toilet AC duplex outlets Granite countertop and undermount sink
- The flybridge has a large console featuring a full array of electronics and helm chairs. Just aft of the console is a centerline bar with bar stools. Within the bar, you'll find a separate icemaker and refrigerator as well as storage. The lounge seating provides seating on either side of the bar, making entertaining a breeze. A Pipewelders hardtop is included and features EZ2 CY5 panel enclosure. Aft on the boat deck, a ladder provides easy access to the aft deck and for play, you'll find a 15' 560 Novernia with a 90 hp Yamaha; two 1200 jet skis and an automatic life raft. Molded fiberglass Stainless steel grab rails Tinted acrylic windshield Control station with necessary switches and dimmable lighted instruments Radar arch and mast Compass with dimmable light Dual level electronic clutch and throttle controls with engine synchronizer and backup controls Hydrulic power assisted steering Wet bar with refrigerator/icemaker Twin helmseats Rudder angle indicator Stereo speakers with control AC weatherproof receptacle U-Shaped seating with cushions Stairs and hatch from pilothouse Ladder and hatch to aft deck
- Crew Quarters
- Just off the cockpit, you'll find crew quarters, featuring two staterooms, each with their own private head. Two staterooms Captains quarters with single berth with storage underneath, cedarlined hanging locker and custom linens Crew stateroom with upper and lower berths, cedarlined storage locker Carpeting AC/DC lights and duplex outlets Two crew head with full shower
- Sheriff had the following completed in June 2007: VIP and Pilothouse total interior re-fit( Karen Lynn Interiors) New carpet throughout (Karen Lynn Interiors) General engine and generator service (Florida Detroit Diesel) Bottom paint, hull buffed, new strut and rudder bearings (Rolly Marine) General air-conditioning and Ice maker service (Neptune Air Corp) General fire extinguisher service (Rolly Marine) Life raft service and re-certification (Rolly Marine) General davit and windlass service (Marquipt) General toilets and holding tank service (Royz Plumbing) General electronics and water maker service (Johnson Electronics) Upgrade Stereo equipment (New 42" Sharp LCD TV, speakers, keypads and infrared system) New non-skid (Foredeck and total fly bridge)
- Owners personal effects and fishing equipment.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/Clark-Sneed/ Call Clark Sneed at 919-669-1304 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details