- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 1360 CR
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Megabite is a Custom Built 61' Craig Blackwell, that had new 1360 HP common rail Man engines installed in 2007. The boat features a three stateroom two head arrangement that makes you feel as though you are on a much larger boat. A Yacht quality interior done in quartersawn cherry. The salon features a unique center island with a granite top. Megabite is a must see for anyone looking a custom built yacht of this size.
Owner may consider trade for smaller sportfisherman !!!!
- Max Draft: 4.5'
- Total Power: 1360 Cruising Speed: 35 Max Speed: 40
- Fuel: 1400 Fresh Water: 200
- Port L shaped couch to port with storage underneath and additional couch on starboard. Electric panel to starboard. Custom center island bar with twin drawer sub zero refrigerators and storage. Sink to port. Convection Microwave Flat screen HDTV to starboard w/Bose lifestyle sound system Satin finished cherry paneling. Lots of under counter storage Granite counter tops throughout the salon
- Going below, there are three staterooms with two full heads and a large tackle locker off to starboard. Master stateroom is in bow and has a walk around queen bed that lays athwartship, making this room has a very large open feel. The full head is all the way forward. There are also two hanging lockers and enclosed space for TV. The starboard stateroom has a large sized double bed that faces Athwartship, hanging locker and storage. The port stateroom features twin side by side bunks, hanging locker and flat screen TV. The tackle locker is off to the starboard side in the hallway across from the full head. Granite countertops in both heads
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 16 kw Northern Lights Generator. Paneltronics 240/110 A/C 12/24 dc Main with meter 12/24 volt panel on flybridge 50 amp 240 volt shore power inlet
- NEW hard top with recessed teaser reels and spreader lights NEW EZ2CY curtains (2009) 2 - Release Marine helm chairs Lots of seating forward of console with storage underneath Pop-electronic consoles forward of helm Rupp triple spreader riggers Northstar 6000i plotter Furuno Navnetsystem radar Simrad AP-22 auto pilot Furuno FCV1100l sounder. Furuno RD-30 Sea Tel Sat phone. Guest remote spotlight 2 - VHF radios
- ENGINE ROOM
- Twin v-12 1360 HP Common Rail Mann engines Eskimo Ice machine Twin battery chargers Hot water heater Twin disc quick shift transmissions 3" shafts Marine Air conditioning Delta T system Racor fuel filters Lots of storage between tanks going aft to Lazzerette
- Release Chair w/ rocket launcher Teak cockpit with covering boards Large transom fish box Eskimo ice dump. Built in freezer and bait box Engine room access Under water exhaust system. Mezzanine seating with cushions
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- Megabite is a fast and economical boat that is ready to fish the upcoming season. @ 1750 RPM, she cruises @ 31 knots. Boat captain maintained.
- Owners personal items. Rod and reels, tackle. Tools
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call: Clark Sneed Cell: 919-669-1304 email@example.com