- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Albemarle 32' has long been a popular model for family cruising and offshore fishing. Twin 3116 Caterpillar engines provide a comfortable 25 knot cruise. This boat is currently being used at a local marina and is ready to show. International shipping quotes are available upon request.
- Total Power: 350
- Fuel: 310 Fresh Water: 30 Holding: 15
- The large open cockpit of this vessel features a Pompanette ladder back fifgting chair. The helm are is elevated by one step with two helm chairs forward. Below decks there is teak and holley flooring in the galley and V berth area. The head and electrical panel are located below on the starboard side. The sink and galey are on the port side of the companionway.
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Garmin 225 GPS/plotter Simrad AP 11 autopilot Furuno 28 mile radar Furuno FCV 667 color sounder Furuno LC 90 loran Jensen MCD 9424 tuner/CD player Icom IC M304 VHF Icom IC M304 VHF (tower) Micrologic GPS (tower)
- ENGINE ROOM
- This boat is powered with twin 3116 Caterpillar diesel engines. The generator is a 5 KW Westerbeke.
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Double spreader outriggers Dual enclosed overhead rod storeage cabinets Dual cockpit tackle stations live well cockpit in deck fish box (6) flush mounted rod holders (5) tower rocket launcher rod holders (6) tower leg rod holders salt and fresh water wash down outlets
- Contact: Peter Du Bose 252-725-3133