- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***SELLER IS MOTIVATED AND ENCOURAGING REALISTIC OFFERS***
Repowered in 2004 with 450hp CAT 3126B's, NEW in 2007 5.0kW Northern Lights Generator, Furuno NavNet GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Radar, Simrad AP-11 Auto Pilot, ICom VHF's, Furuno DGPS GP-36 GPS, Furuno RD-30. Both engines have been well cared for and run great. Solid 27 knot cruise with the CAT's and this boat is a proven fish raiser and tournament winner. Call today to schedule a showing, you will not be dissapointed.
!$25,000 PRICE REDUCTION-REPOWERED IN 04 W/ CATS! OFFERS ENCOURAGED!
- Displacement: 22,000#
- Total Power: 450
- Fuel: 380 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: Yes
- Entering from the helm deck, the convertible dinette is down to port, and the head is across to starboard. Galley is forward of the head, and the 3 berths are in the bow, one to starboard and two over/under berths are to port. Teak & Holly Sole Teak Accents Hanging Locker Sunbrella Cushions & Berths New Headliner Rod Storage JVC CD/AM-FM Stereo Pioneer Speakers Mermaid Reverse Cycle A/C 12,000-BTU Ample Cabinets & Drawers Electric Head Head: Vanity, Sink & Storage Norcold Ref/Freezer Stainless Steel Sink Sharp Microwave
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- All Electronics Updated in 2002 Furuno NavNet 1833C (10" Screen) equipped with GPS/Plotter, Duel Frequency Sounder/Fishfinder, 48 Mile Radar. Furuno GP-36 DGPS, (2) ICom M-402 VHF Radios, Simrad AP-11 Auto Pilot, ZF Gears with Mathers Single Lever Controls, Trim Tabs, NEW Reel Colors Electric Teezer Reels, Shakespeare Antennas(2 4008s & 2 NEW Galaxy 5230s).
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- New in 2007 5kW Northern Lights Generator, Twin 30amp Shore Power Service, Guest 40amp Battery Charger, (4) 8-D Batteries, (1) Generator Starting Battery. 12vDC & 110vAC Ship Systems, 12v DC & 110v AC outlets throughout vessel.
- Deck & Gear
- Rupp Outriggers, NEW(2007) Barrett Bonded 3/4 Enclosure with covers, Eisenglass Aft Enclosure, Scopinich 130lb Fighting Chair with Rocket Launcher & Tackle Center, Scopinich Helm Chair, Teak Covering Boards, Custom Tower with Full Controls. New Helm Deck Cushions, New Tower Seating Cushions. Dripless Shaft Logs New Shafts In-Deck Fish Box-Insulated/Macerator In-Deck Storage Lazerette Access/Storage Tuna Door 10 Rocket Launchers 4 Gunnell Mounted Rod Holders Drink Box Salt & Fresh Water Wash Down Stainless Steel Cleats Tackle Center Port & Stbd Helm Deck Seating Storage Under P/S Seating
- ENGINE ROOM
- Aluminum Fuel Tanks, 12v DC & 110v AC Engine Room Lighting, Bilge Blowers, 3 Bilge Pumps, High Water Alarm, RACOR Fuel Filters, Dripless Shaft Logs, Hynautic Steering System.
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- Vessel has been well maintained and is TURN KEY, READY TO GO. Many new updates and upgrades over the past few years, such as ELECTRONICS('02), SHAFTS('02), PROPS('02), GEN/SET('07), ENCLOSURE('07), FIGHTING & HELM CHAIR('02). REPOWERED WITH 450HP CAT 3126B IN 2004! This hull is designed to take the punishment of the Atlantic Ocean and keep coming back to raise fish and win tournaments. A Carolina Design, built using ALL FIBERGLASS CONSTRUCTION. Vessel is FAST, A VERY WIDE BEAM, DRY, & SHE RAISES FISH!
- Owner's personal Fishing Gear/Tackle/Tools & Personal Effects.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact Lee Falls @ 843-722-4546(O), 843-532-5540(mobile) or email at LFalls@BluewaterYachtSales.com Call for additional information and to schedule a showing.