- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is a one of a kind custom express sportfishing boat built by Slane Marine. Starting with a 36' Hatteras hull, this is a totally custom boat with recent CAT power. This is a must see!
- Displacement: 18000
- Total Power: 350
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 60
- Express model with centerline helm station. Second helm chair to port L-shaped lounge seating to port and starboard. Full tower with fiberglass hardtop and 3-sided EZ2CY enclosure. From helm deck, entry to cabin companionway is to starboard. Galley is located to starboard and forward is a diagonal queen berth. To port there is a green leather lounge that makes a berth for a 3rd guest. Aft of the port lounge is the head which features teal green Corian top and sink and tile flooring. A separate stall shower has bi-fold doors. There is a Sealand “vacuflush” toilet. There is excellent storage throughout the cabin area – custom overhead lockers built above the queen berths and portside lounge. There is also, storage under the companionway steps.
- Upon entering the cabin to starboard the AC/DC electrical panels are mounted on the starboard side panel. Four steps down into the cabin, to port is a large rod storage locker.
- Located to starboard, the galley features custom red oak cabinetry and teal green Corian countertops and a molded off-white sink. There are overhead storage lockers above the galley. There is an under counter refrigerator with freezer and a microwave oven
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Koden MD-3430 Radar Koden CVS-821 Color Sounder Northstar 952X GPS/Plotter Raymarine Autopilot - RP650 Datamarine International Offshore Digital Depth Horizon Spectrum VHF with remote speaker Horizon Eclipse VHF with remote speaker Remote spot light - ACR URC-100 Dytek ST 1000 Sea Temp Gauge Ritchie Compass - Powerdamp Plus ZF Electronics Controls (lower and tower) VDO Instrument Gauges Sea Watch TV Antenna Datamarine Remote Depth - Model 3030 (tower) Dytek ST 500 Sea Temp Gauge (tower) Ray Pilot 650 Autopilot (tower) VDO Tachometers (tower) Ritchie Compass (tower)
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 125V/30A AC Shore Power System 12V DC Electrical System 12V DC/30A Sentry Battery Charger (2) 8D 12V Batteries (outboard engine) 12V Battery Disconnect Panel 125V Hot Water Heater (port engine room) 5kw Sea Power generator
- 3126 CAT Diesel @ 350hp (recent repower) Twin Disc Marine Gear - model MG5050 1:5 3/1 ratio Walker Airseps Cruisair A/C/Reverse Cycle Heat SMX Digital Thermostat Racor FG1000 Primary Fuel Filters Marine Exhaust Waterlift Mufflers Hynautic (hydraulic) Steering Aluminum Engine Beds Custom Freezer under starboard lounge seat - helm deck
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Full Tower with Fiberglass Hard Top Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers - Gold Trim Rupp Center Rigger (6) Rod Holders on aft tower legs (8) Gunwale Lee Rod Holders Custom Fishbox in Transom Custom Tackle Cabinet - Port, includes livewell Custom Tackle Cabinet - Starboard, includes tackle drawers and F/W sink Release Gimbal Launcher with (4) rod holders
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information call Howard Basnight (252) 241-4831