- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
41' Custom Carolina Express. Powered by Twin C-9 Caterpillar (under 180hours), Hard Top, Full Enclosure, Northern Lights Generator, Outriggers, Full Electronics Package and more. "All In" is ready for the summer. Call for complete specs and details.
- Center Helm configuration with a very large helm deck that offers both Port and Starboard L Shaped seting with storage underneath as well as Port and Starboard Aft jump seats. Going forward down three steps you will find to Starboard a Settee and to your Port is the Head (aft) and her Galley. Forward of her galley you will find the V-Berth slightly off set to Port with a tremendous storage area underneath and a nice size hanging locker to starboard.
- Fresh Water Stainless Sink w/ Hot & Cold Water Microwave 2 Burner Electric Stove Top Refrigerator Custom Cabinets above and below Counters
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Garmin 4212 GPS Map Ritchie Compass Navigation Lights Icom M504 VHF Radio Icom Command Mic
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 4 Guest Battery Selector Switches 6 Optima model 34m Batteries Guest 20 amp 5/5/10 Battery Charger Spreader Lights 50 Amp Shore Power Engine Room Lights 110 & 12V 110v Outlets in Engine Room 7kw Northern Lights Generator (130 hours) LED Lighting in Hard Top LED Lights in Salon and V-Berth Overhead
- Hard Top ! / 2 Tower (new Nov. 2013) Transom Door (new Nov. 2013) Full Enclosure Teak Covering Boards Transom Fish Box Teak Ladder Back Helm Chairs Hynautic Steering 5 Gallon Water Heater Single Lever Engine Controls Teak Helm Pod Raw Water Wash Down Stand Up Shower in Head Fresh Water Wash Down Fresh Water System Edson Steering Wheel Fighting Chair with Footrest Reverse Cycle Heat & Air Conditioning Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers (2) 3 Rod Rocket Launcher mounted on Tower Leg Port and Starboard Helm Deck Seating w/ Storage Underneath Port and Starboard Aft Facing Jump Seats with Storage Underneath Storage Under Helm Deck Step Storage Under Steps Leading to Cabin
- ENGINE ROOM
- Caterpillar C-9 Diesel Engines (200 Hours) Dripless Shaft Logs Dual Recor Filters Hydraulic Engine Hatch (Dual Ram)
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For Quick response Call or Text Central Listing Agent, Joe Green, (252) 241-1316 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Joe-Green/