- 56 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V-92 TI
- Number of Engines
"Incentive" with it's traditional profile and spacious interior, is a beautiful example of the classic 56 Hatteras Motoryacht. The owners have been cruising aboard full time for the last two years and have had all the systems professionally updated and kept in working order, ready for cruising or entertaining. This is a must see for anyone looking a yacht this size. More pictures available on request. Owner may consider partial trade for smaller boat. The boat just completed work within the yard which includes, hull bottom, complete buff and wax, rebuild of stabilizer system, new a/c compressor, pilothouse windows rebedded, interior wood refinished. Boat is ready to cruise
- Displacement: 74000#
- Total Power: 650
- Fresh Water: 350
- Incentive has the standard 3 stateroom 3 head layout. The salon feels as though you are on a larger boat and the aft deck is set up for formal dinners or entertaining guests. The galley is mid-level down and forward of the pilot house. The bow stateroom has upper lower berths with ensuite head and shower, the VIP stateroom is mid-ship, forward of the engine room, with twin beds. The master is aft behind the split engine room with lots of storage and a head with bath/shower. Master Stateroom Full beam width King bed Bath tub and shower Make-up desk with mirror Custom shoji screens on aft windows Memory foam mattress Furuno RD-30 GPS and depth repeater with anchor and depth alarms, plus data output for a computer 19" Flat screen TV connected to boat satellite and DVD system. Vacu Flush fresh water head Wireless weather system Common Areas New carpet through out boat 2006 Central vacuum throughout boat. New Maytag washer and dryer 2006 VIP Stateroom 9" Sony TV to boat's video system Head with VacuFlush, shower. Galley All appliances and cabinets updated GE microwave Whirlpool 4 burner cook top 2007. Full size GE oven. Sub Zero full height side-by side refrigerator New sink Windows rebedded and sealed with no leaks Dinette with 16" Samsung flat screen TV New upholstery and valances 2008 Bow Stateroom Upper / lower bunks. Head with shower and Vacu Flush toilet TV and video system outlet. Salon 27" Flatscreen TV Surround sound Denon stereo and DVD system distributed throughout boat Helm bench seat with new upholstery. New window treatments. Marvell wine Cooler. L- shaped sofa Computer desk. Custom credenza Twin doors to aft deck Aft Deck Custom stairs to bridge Separate A/C system High low teak table. Ice machine New Avanti wine cooler. Sofa with lounge furniture. EZ2CY enclosure with side and back screens. Wet Bar. Video system outlet Ceiling fan Stereo speakers Flybridge Stainless grill with cover. Hydraulic Arch. New Non-skid paint on deck 2007 Custom sofa seating with teak table. 2005 13 Boston Whaler w/ 40 mercury. Stamoid bimini top with full enclosure. 3 helm chairs.
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Pilot house 3- 17" LCD screens mounted over console for both Navnet units plus a computer Furuno Navnet VX2 Black Box 1944 radar and plotter. AP 200i Robertson auto pilot. Naiad 252 stabilizer control. Bow thruster Vetus 24 volt w/ own batteries and charger. Standard Horizon GX3000s VHF with remote on flying bridge. Rebuilt searchlight and control 2007 Rebuilt Ideal windlass and control 2007 Digital Antenna cell phone antenna and digital amplifier. Tank Tender for fuel. Watercounter for freshwater system. Magnum 4000 watt inverter remote with auto generator start and battery monitor Hatteras Systems Monitor KVH sat TV system distributed throughout boat 2007 New digital A/C controls. Charles C-Phone intercom/telephone system. Flybridge 2nd Standard VHF DSC radio RAM remote for pilot house VHF AM/FM/CD stereo Furuno Navnet 1920CBB networked to radar, w/19" LCD monitor Auto pilot remote. Hydraulic Radar Arch control Computer data hookups. Stabilizer control Searchlight control Windlass control Hatteras 12 Point Systems Monitor 16 foot Shakespeare antennas for VHF radios
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 20 kw Onan (1991)generator with Algae X fuel conditioner Charles Iso Boost transformers new 2006. Magnum MS4024 Inverter with dedicated batteries and auto generator start if batteries get low 2007 Twin 50 amp shore cords.
- More Features
- Teak decking on bow and side walk-around Forward deck boxes Raw and fresh water washdowns 2007 Forward sun pad and bench with covers 88# Delta anchor w/270' chain, WASI Powerball swivel, 2007 60# Danforth anchor w/250' chain/rope. 40# Danforth stern anchor New Dive 'n Dog swim stairs on swim platform 2007 240 volt A/C fresh water pump 2006 32 volt D/C fresh water pump 2008 Air compressor with tank and 20 ft hose. Stuffing boxes and rudder posts repacked with Gore Teflon 2008 Hydro- Jet hot water heater. Block heaters on main engines Racor primary fuel filters, electric priming pumps, spin-on secondary filters, Algae-X conditioners on main engines Oil change pump for mains, new 2008 Glendinning synchronizers All original drawings and manuals Extensive maintenance records, logs and receipts
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information Call Clark Sneed.919-669-1304 Cellcsneed@jarrettbay.com