With the new engines and 2 inch shaft this is a fast and smooth running boat. It is also extremly quiet.
- Total Power: 500
- New window treatments June 2007 Sofa Redone with in 2000 Barrell chair Original high gloss teak cocktail table (never used) Marlin pillows lamps 27" RCA Stereo TV (2003) RCA Home Theatre (2003) RCA DVD/CD/VCR 2003 Sony 501 Surround Sound System (2003) Wetbar Icemaker
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- (2) Furuno NavNets with 72 mile radar and digital fish finder installed new in April 2007 Robertson AP22 AutoPilot (2002) Furuno 48 mile Open Array Radar Ritchie Compass Furuno 292 Fish Finder (New in 2002) SEA VHF Radio Moniters on Bridge and in Salon Standard Horizon VHF (New 2002)
- ENGINE ROOM
- QSC8 Cummins electronic, Common Rail Engines (installed Nov 2006 with 2 years of transferable warranty) Glendenning Electronic Controls (2 stations) 10kw Westerbeke Generator New Shafts, Struts and Props with spare set New hoses, thru hull fittings, etc. Closed Circut TV for Engine Room
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Backdown station in cockpit
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information call Bynner Parks (252)473-0275