- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
C-Escape is, without a doubt, one of the best kept Ocean Yachts on the market today. Her owner has had a open check book and it shows. She has just had her spring service and is more than ready for the summer. If you are in the market for a 48 Ocean this one has to be on the must see list. Call today to set an appointment to see her and see why this is the one for you.
- "C" Escape is a 2 Stateroom 2 Head Layout. Her master stateroom is forward with a centerline queen berth with a private head located just aft of the berth. Guest quarters is to Port with 2 Single berths. Guest head is located just forward of the guest quarters on the port side with access from the hallway or through the guest quarters.
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Garmin 4212 GPS/ Plotter/ Radar (new in 2009) Garmin 2006C GPS Map Furuno FCV 585 Color Scope DataMarine Digital Deth Finder DataMarine Navigator Robertson Autopilot ACR Remote Spot Light Standard Horizon VHF Radio w/ Ext. Speaker Horizon Intrepid VHF Radio w/ ext. Speaker Dytek Digital Temp. Gauge Sony Stereo System
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 12v and 110 Lighting Through out Sentry 12v 40 FR Series Battery Charger Battery Selector Switches 50 Amp Shore Power Shore Power Cord Glendenning 42" Flat Screen TV in Salon (new in 2008) Emerson TV in Master Stateroom 12.5 kw Phasor Gen (105 hours)
- Tower w/ Full Controls Canvass Top on Tower Murray Brothers Fighting Chair Teak Fighting Chair Rocket Launcher (4 rod) Teak Fighting Chair Foot Rest Teak Cockpit (new in 2007) Teak Covering Boards (new in 2007) Raw Water Wash Down Fresh Water Wash Down Trim Tabs In Deck Fish/Storage Boxes Transom Door Cockpit Tackle Center w/ Storage under Cockpit Bait Freezer Salon Wet Bar w/ Dispenser Fresh Water Inlet Under Gunnel Rod and Gaff Storage Cockpit Lighting Helm Deck Refrigerator Single Lever Controls Bridge Deck Seating Froward and Starboard Side w/ Storage 24V Anchor Windlass ( NEW May 2013 ) Water Tank Monitoring Gauge
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- 6 Rod Rocket Launcher on Tower Legs (3 per side) 6 Rod Rocket Launcher Center Rigger Rupp Triple Spreader Riggers (2) Teaser Reels mounted on Hard Top
- Full Size Kenmore Refrigerator / Freezer Sharp Microwave / Convection Oven Black & Decker Space Saver Coffee Pot Galley Maid 3 Burner Stove w/ Oven Under Stove Top Lady Kenmore Washer / Dryer
- ADDITIONAL SALESMENS REMARKS
- New Generator ( May 2013 ) New AC for the Salon ( May 2013 ) New Freezer Compressor for the Cockpit Freezer (April 2013 ) Replaced all Sewage Hoses throughout the boat ( Feb 2014 ) Built In Cockpit Grill New in March 2014 Fresh Bottom Paint May 2014
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For quick response Call or Text Central Listing agent Joe Green 252-241-1316 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Joe-Green/