- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Powered by reliable and efficient 465hp YANMAR's, with low hours, twin 10" Furuno NavNet electronics package, twin Icom VHFs, Simrad AP, and plenty of space for fishing and entertaining guests. Generator & A/C, comfortable salon, full galley & large head w/ stall shower make this boat suitable for fishing and extended cruising. Equipped with a Twin Disc Gears, Hard Top and Marlin Tower w/ Hard Buggy Top, Rupp Outriggers, large live well, in-deck fish boxes and expansive tackle center.
This vessel is clean, VERY well maintained, and TURN KEY.
!!!BOAT SHOW SEASON PRICE REDUCTION, SELLER VERY MOTIVATED!!!
- Total Power: 465 Cruising Speed: 24-25 knots
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 90 Holding: 30
- The helm area is large and expansive with an L-Shaped settee to port, Pompanette helm & Companion chair, Ice Maker, Wet Bar and lots of storage. Entering from starboard of the helm station, down several steps, the Galley is to Starboard. Galley is equipped with Corian counters, Princess Smooth-Top Burner Stove, stainless steel sink, large Norcold Ref/Freezer, Sharp Carousel Microwave, and ample storage cabinets and drawers. The expansive salon is located to port and features a large U-Shaped Settee/Dinette that converts to a double berth. Entertainment Center, Teak & Holly sole, Teak walls and trim accent the entire cabin. Rod storage is located above the settee, also there are several storage cabinets, drawers and storage under the settee as well. The Head is located forward of the salon to port and features a Teak & Holly sole, Vaccu-Flush fresh-water head w/ Tank-Watch-4 holding tank monitor system, vanity, sink and large seperate stall shower. The Master Berth features a very large double berth, Panasonic TV/VCR, and several storage drawers and hanging locker.
- Vessel is equipped with user friendly, "top of the line" Furuno NavNet Electronics. Twin 10" Furuno NavNet Color Screens display the GPS/ChartPlotter; 36 mile Radar, Depth Sounder/Fish-Finder in any combination you may require. Twin Disc electronic throttle & gear controls with trolling valves. Main deck helm station: Twin 10" Furuno NavNet Screens GPS/ChartPlotter 36' Mile Radar Depth Sounder Simrad Robertson AP22 Auto Pilot Icom M-502 VHF ACR Spotlight Bennett Trim Tabs Tower Electronics: 7" Furuno NavNet-GPS/Radar/Sounder ICom M-302 VHF Bennett Trim tabs
- Electrical System
- 5kW Generator, 50amp shore power with Glenndinning Cable-Master retractor, 110v AC power & 12v DC power ship systems, 40amp battery charger, multiple battery banks.
- Vessel is equipped with custom hard Top and Marlin Tower with hard Buggy Top and full controls & electronics in the tower. Rupp Outriggers, Rupp Center Rigger, 13 Rocket Launchers, 4 Rod Holders, "Kidney Bean style" cockpit rocket launcher. Full 4-Sided enclosure. Tackle center, drink box, cockpit freezer, twin in-deck fish boxes, transom live well, transom door with gate. Anchor with chain/rode and remote windlass. Oil X-Change system services the main motors and generator.
- Contact Central Agent, Lee Falls @ 843-722-4546(O), or 843-532-5540(cell) for additional information & to schedule a showing. Email Lee @ LFalls@BlueWaterYachtSales.com