- Sedan Cruiser
- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
"INDECISION" a two owner 36 Hatteras Sedan Cruiser, has been lightly cruising the Chesapeake Bay since new. The sedan layout provides a large salon which creates the interior feel of a larger vessel. Awlgrip paint finish is in excellent condition as well as the rest of the boat. The port engine needs to be replaced and the boat has been priced with that in mind. Call or e-mail for further details.
- Displacement: 26,500#
- Total Power: 350
- Fuel: 355 Fresh Water: 115
- Master stateroom forward with vee berth with filler cushion, generous drawer and locker storage, two opening portlights, and opening hatch overhead. Head aft to port with vanity, sink, electric head and stall shower. Up two steps to galley to port. Large U-shaped dinette to starboard converts to a double berth. Up two steps to salon on the port a sofa which converts to a double berth and the starboard features a table and an arm chair. New carpeting and fabrics. Very nice interior !!!
- GALLEY EQUIPMENT
- The galley is located midships on the port side. This galley has great counter space and stowage and is not visible from the salon. However, this layout provides for excellent social contact while you prepare your meals. Norcold Refrigerator w/ Freezer Litton Microwave Stainless Steel Sink Delta Faucet Galley Maid 3 Burner Electric Stove U-Line Icemaker Pressure Fresh Water System Hot Water Heater
- Standard Horizon Depth Raytheon VHF Radio Garmin GPS Morris Controls Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Pompanette Helm & Companion Seats
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Hatteras quality is demonstrated again by this complete system. 12 Volt DC System 110 Volt AC System Ground Fault Protection Onan Generator 6.5KW(987 Hours) Electric Control Panel Distribution Panel Circuit Breakers Battery Condition Meter Volt & Amp Meters Dockside Electric Hook-Up 8D Batteries Automatic Battery Charger Battery Parallel System Battery Slector Switch
- HULL & DECK
- Both the hull and deck are fiberglass. Deck surfaces also have non-skid where appopriate. Navagation Lights Bow Pulpit w/ Rails Windless & Anchor Stainless Rail Stainless Cleats & Chocks Fog Bell Horn Lazarette Hatch New Bimini Top Flybridge Bench Seat w/Cushion Flybridge Storage Fuel Tank Fills Cockpit Scuppers Fiberglass Swim Platform Transom Door w/ Gate Swin Ladder
- MECHANICAL/ENGINE EQUIPMENT
- Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Fresh Water Cooling System Bennett Trim Tabs Automatic / Manual Bilge Pumps Acoustical / Thermal Insulation Automatic Fire Suppression System Portable Fire Extinguishers Morris Engine Controls Hynautic Hydraulic Steering Fuel Filters Engine Temperature Alarm Bilge Blower Fuel Shut-Off Valves On Engines & Generator Shower Sump
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "INDECISION", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information on the 36' Hatteras "INDECISION" please contact Roger Mooney in the Maryland Office at 410-342-6600, on his cell at 410-456-3659, or by email at RMooney@JarrettBay.com.