- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Just Reduced! Motivated Seller on this Nice Boat!
"Hot July" is a well taken care of and fully equipped Blackfin 32 Convertible. These boats are noted for their solid deep-v ride, quality build, and ability to raise fish. Featuring many updates and strong 375hp Catepillar 3208's "Hot July" is ready for her next owner.
- Total Power: 375hp
- Princess 2 Burner Stovetop Microwave Stainless Steel Sink Undersink Cabinets Storage Drawers New Window Curtains Head with Holding Tank and Y-Valve Reverse Cycle A/C and Heat Freshwater System Hot Water Heater V-Berth Forward with New Cushion Covers Storage drawers and Hanging Locker Convertible Dinette with hinged table Overhead Rod Storage New Vinyl Blinds
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Custom Electronics Box to Starboard of the Helm allows for flush mounting of electronics and gives better protection to them. Custom Electronics Box Overhead Electronics Box Robertson Simrad AP11 Autopilot Raytheon V850 Depth Machine Furuno 1650 GPS/WAAS Color Plotter (2003) Icom IC-M127 VHF Icom IC-M402S VHF (2003) Raytheon R11xx 24 Mile Radar Compass
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 30 Amp Shorepower Service Batteries 12 Volt and 110 Volt Systems
- New Hot Water Heater (06/2007) Three Sided Enclosure on Flybridge Fourth Side (aft) Enclosure for winter storage New Weblon Soft Top on Half Tower (04/2007) Two Helm Chairs Forward Bridge Seating Bow Pulpit with Railing Navigation Lights Spreader Lights Anchor Chute Anchor Remote Spotlight
- ENGINE ROOM
- Engine access is a great feature of the Blackfin 32 with two engine boxes that lift easily to give full access to the 3208's. The Starboard engine was rebuilt in March of 2000 at the 1240 hour mark including a new heat exchanger. $11,026.00 was spent and receipts are available. In April of 2005 a new oil pan, oil cooler cover and engine mount isolaters were done on the Starboard engine as well. The Port engine was rebuilt in March of 2001 at 1360 hours and new engine mount isolaters and new oil pan were done at a total cost of $4,740.70. Other mechanical items are listed below: Replaced electrical water temp gauges with manual ones on both engines (08/2004) New Bennett Trim Tabs (06/2000) Props Scanned and Balanced Raw Water Strainers Hynautic Hydraulic Steering Racor Fuel Filters Engine Fuel Shutoff Valve (3) Automatic Bilge Pumps
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Lee Double Spreader Outriggers Center Rigger Rocket Launcher Freshwater Washdown Saltwater Washdown (new pump in 2007) Cockpit Coaming (7)Flush Mount Rod Holders
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard, there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.