- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price reduced again ! Owner wants this to be the next 35 Express sold. Bring offers !!!!
The "Fish Hunter" is an excellent example of one of Cabo's best selling models. The Cabo 35 Express is a boat you must see. This boat has been meticulously maintained both mechanically and cosmetically. You will not find a cleaner, better cared for boat anywhere. On top of all this there is an incredible electronics system. The electronics have been upgraded with the addition of a Garmin GPSMAP 5212 Touchscreen below and a Garmin GPSMAP 4210 at the upper station.
If you are in the market for this type of boat you will need to make an appointment to see this vessel today !!!
This is the lowest priced, best equipped and cleanest 2004 35 Cabo Express on the market !! Call today because this will be the next to be sold.
- Displacement: 20,000 #'s
- Total Power: 450 Cruising Speed: 30 k Max Speed: 34 k
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 100
- Main Cabin AC duplex outlet/GFI protected. Access to anchor rope locker. Access hatch to bilge. Air conditioning/heat including extra shore power; 10,000 BTU capacity. Diagonal double bed portside with 5" mattress, coverlets. Designer interiors, high quality selection available. Foredeck hatch with retractable shade. Hanging locker, starboard side. Interior wood, teak, superbly joined and finished in satin varnish. "L" shaped lounge converts to upper and lower sleeping berths. Lighting - recessed halogen. Opening ports (3). Port and starboard rod storage locker for up to 8 rods with #50 wide reels. Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers. Recessed halogen lights (4). Removable deep pile carpet. Selection of fine quality fabrics and coverings throughout. Stereo AM/FM CD/DVD. Storage compartments and large drawers below bed. Upholstered dressing seat. AC duplex outlet/GFI protected. Ceramic cook top, one burner, recessed with Corian cover. Corian counter top with custom Corian sea rails. Counter top lighting - recessed halogen (3). Microwave/convection oven. Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers. Side by side refrigerator/freezer, AC/DC. Sink, deep single, molded in. Storage compartments and drawers throughout Head Compartment AC duplex outlet/GFI protected. Corian counter top, custom. Custom vanity. Head, Sealand Vacuflush electric. King starboard framed mirror. Opening port. Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers. Recessed halogen lighting, DC. Separate stall shower with automatic shower sump pump. Toiletry storage cabinet, Corian framed with sliding mirror doors. Vertical rod storage rack in head for 3 rods. Helm Deck Custom outdoor helm deck carpet. Engine access hatch with gas spring. Helm console, integrally molded. Helm seat, bench style, adjustable with foot rest. "L" shaped lounge portside with rod storage below. Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically lifted with cockpit control unit. Safety cabinet with first aid kit and fire extinguisher. Sliding companionway door, opaque white acrylic panel. Storage cabinet at helm. Tackle center with 6 drawers to store and organize gear. Built-in Electric Teaser Reels
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Helm Electronics Northstar 6000i 15" Display Northstar Open Array Radar Northstar 1 kw Black Box Depth Sounder Garmin GPSMAP 5215 Touchscreen New Spring 2011 Airmar B260 Transducer New Spring 2011 Furuno RD30 Icom IC M602 VHF Simrad AP 22 Auto Pilot Remote Spot Light Upper Station Garmin GPSMAP 4210 New Spring 2011 Icom IC M602 VHF ACR EPIRB Cabin 20" LCD TV/CD/DVD/MP3 - 4 speakers, 2 salon, 2 helm deck.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 7.6 kw Generator (5) Lifeline Batteries (new spring '07) Battery Switchs 120v/12v Breakered Electrical Panel
- Cockpit Bluewater Rocket Launcher Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers Tournament Rigged Center Rigger Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for mounting fighting chair. Bait tank, 40 gallons, molded into transom Bait prep center, port side, includes sink, rigging board and tackle storage, fitted with lid, gas spring actuator, full length stainless piano hinge and custom latch. Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck overhang. Cockpit coaming padding, high density foam, white vinyl covered. Fish boxes, large capacity, insulated with macerator pumpout system. Hatches, lazarette and fish boxes (2), heavy duty with "O" ring seals, drains, gutters and full length, stainless steel piano hinges. Hose and pistol grip nozzle supplied. Ice box, starboard side fitted with gasketed lid, gas spring actuator, full length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch. Rod-gaff racks, port and starboard. Rod holders (4) Self bailing cockpit scuppers. Transom door with top gate, extreme duty polished stainless hardware. Washdown, fresh water . Washdown, saltwater. Hull Boot stripping - choice of colors. Bottom paint complete preparation - 2 coats epoxy, 2 coats anti-fouling paint, black standard. Molded fiberglass construction using premium vinylester resin and bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement. Solid fiberglass bottom construction. Core construction from upper chine to sheer. Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish. Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high density PVC rub rail. Trim tabs, fully recessed.
- ENGINE ROOM
- Bilge, white gel-coated finish. Bilge pumps, three automatic/manual and one automatic. Bonding system with transom zinc plate. Bronze high speed water intake scoops with integral sea water strainers. Double hose clamps on all hose fittings where possible, stainless steel. Double constant torque stainless steel clamps on engine exhaust hoses. Emergency bilge suction valve on one main engine. Engine alarm system. Engine hour meters (2). Engine room fans. Fiberglass fuel tank, fire-retardant vinylester resin Fire extinguishing system, automatic. Fresh water cooling on main engines. Fuel filters with water separators on main engines and generator, large capacity. High water bilge alarms (3). Holding tank, 11 gallon polyethylene with monitor, macerator, and dockside discharge. Hydraulic helm deck lift system, heavy duty marine grade. Hydraulic steering system, Teleflex - Seastar. Metal braided fire-retardant fuel lines. Mufflers, fiberglass with large backwash surge tube. Propellers, 4 blade nibral. Propeller shafts, high strength stainless steel, double taper shafts. Rudders, high strength bronze. Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application, bronze, fitted on all thru-hulls below water line. Stuffing boxes, dripless lip seal type. Water heater, stainless steel, 11 gallon, AC.
- 2010 Upgrades
- Fresh bottom Paint New Cutlass Bearings New Enclosure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please call Doug Curtiss 443-497-2582 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org