- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Ethel M" is a nice example of the very versatile Hatteras 53 Yacht Fisherman. The Yacht Fisherman combines all the comforts of a 3 stateroom motoryacht along with an aft observation deck and good size cockpit. The cockpit is especially nice for those who maybe considering a 53 Motoryacht but want a boat more condusive to watersports or may tie up at a marina with floating docks.
"Ethel M" has been owned by the same family for over a decade and is a very low hour example with only 700 original hours! New carpet throughout plus a hartop over the flybridge make this boat really standout.
- Displacement: 55,000#
- Total Power: 435hp
- Fuel: 825 Fresh Water: 235
- Walk Through
- "Ethel M" is a very clean and original low hour example of the 53 Hatt Yachtfisherman. These boats feature an abundance of features including the versatility of having a 3 stateroom / 3 head motoryacht layout with the convenience of walk around side decks and a large cockpit that makes watersports and boarding from floating docks a breeze. "Ethel M"s salon can be accessed via both port and starboard pilothouse doors and double doors which open to a nice size aft deck which overlooks the cockpit. This aft deck has teak wing doors that lead to the side decks and teak steps that lead down to the cockpit. Inside the salon is light and open and features rich afromosa teak woodwork. The salon features a wetbar aft with u-line icemaker a comfortable couch to starboard and two barrel chairs to port. The salon is open to the lower station providing windows on all sides and a 360 degree view. The lower helm is a great place to get out of the elements and has good sightlines forward. Down and forward is the galley and dinette. A forward companionway leads to the day head and forward bunk stateroom. Aft of the galley there is a laundry closet with washer and dryer and a companionway flanked with the famous Hatteras split engine rooms. Just aft of the engines and to port is a nice size guest stateroom with double berth. This stateroom has a head with stall shower directly opposite to starboard. Aft is the master stateroom which features its own ensuite head with stall shower. The master has a large double berth that sits across the beam, nice ports looking out into the cockpit and an abundance of hanging locker space. The flybridge is accessed via a ladder from the aft deck and features a captain and companion chair at the helm with bench seating forward. The flybridge has a rare feature for the yachtfisherman with a hardtop over the bridge. New Berber Carpet - 2005 All Heads Rebuilt in 2004 Four Burner StoveTop GE Dishwasher Overhead Oven- Modern Maid GM Refrigerator Freezer Stainless Steel Sink Hot and Cold Pressurized Water Salon Icemaker Salon Wetbar Salon Overhead Glass Rack Salon Track Lighting
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Garmin 120 GPS Datamarine Depthfinder Wood Freemand Autopilot Ray-Line Remote Spotlight Standard Horizon VHF Compass Trim Tabs Lower Helm: Compass Wood Freeman Autopilot Trim Tabs Icom VHF Datamarine Depthfinder Mircrologic Loran Ray-Line Remote Spotlight Map Light Marantz Stereo
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan Generator in Soundshield Shorepower Service Shorepower Cord
- Windlass Anchor Windlass Controls at Helm and Bow Spare Anchor on foredeck Fender Racks Bow Pulpit Cockpit Chair New in 2005 Cockpit Deck Box with Teak Cover New Teak Swim Platform -2006 Wing Boards remanufactured 3/4 ply with fiberglass. All sides and edges glassed and painted w/ Awlgrip. Weather Boards Removed and Refinished. Decks Painted with 2 coats of Awlgrip in 2005 New Starboard Doors on Fly Bridge Cabinets under helm Feature Stripe and Boot Stripe Awlgripped in 2004 New Bilge Pump Switches in 2005 Freshwater Pump Rebuilt Windshield Resealed in Fall of 05 Wing Doors to Aft Deck Custom Hardtop on Flybridge
- ENGINE ROOM
- Generator Hoses Replaced - 2005 Generator Ignition System Rebuilt and New Glow Plugs - 2004 High Pressure Hoses Replaced within the past few years
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "Ethel M", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.