- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Court Ship" is a well cared for and extremely clean SeaRay 41 Sundancer. A must see boat with two private staterooms and two heads, high gloss cherry interior, low hour CAT diesels, generator, algae X fuel polishing, updated canvas, new Raymarine C120 GPS, Plotter, Radar, Sounder, etc.
Conveniently located in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, "Court Ship" is a pleasure to show and easy to see.
- Displacement: 21,000#
- Total Power: 350hp Cruising Speed: 20-23knots
- "Court Ship" features the very popular 410 Sundancer's two stateroom/two head layout. The master on this boat is forward and features a centerline queen berth with hanging lockers and plenty of cabinetry both on port and starboard. The master head is very large with a Vacuflush head and a stall shower. Throughout the cabin there is natural light thanks to the overhead hatches as well as the side ports. The salon and galley feature an abundance of high gloss cherry joinerwork. There is a settee to starboard that is done in a neutral ultraleather and with a high gloss cherry table. To port is a fully equipped galley with refrigerator and freezer, stove top, sink, microwave, etc. Aft is a second head with Vacuflush toilet and a mid cabin with an L-shaped settee. This area can be left open to the salon creating extra seating as well as being closed off with pocket doors and converted to a private double berth. New Matteras in Master Berth Vacuflush Heads Stall Shower
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Raymarine C120 Color Display with GPS/Chartplotter, Radar with Open Array Antenna, and Color Sounder. Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine VHF Radio Raymarine Tridata ACR Remote Spotlight SeaRay Systems Monitor Windlass Controls Compass Trim Tabs
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Westerbeke Diesel Generator (Only 300 hrs.!) Twin 30Amp Shorepower Service 110V Service (2) 30Amp Shorepower Cords (5) Deka Batteries Professional Mariner Pro 30 Battery Charger 12 Volt System
- Windlass Anchor System Anchor Navigational Lights Cockpit Table Bow Sunpads Swim Platform Transom Stoarge Cockpit Wetbar with Sink Cockpit Icemaker Radar Arch Full Canvas with Fresh Isenglass Presurrized Freshwater System Hot Water Heater Bilge Pumps
- ENGINE ROOM
- Algae X Fuel Polishiing Systerm Racor Fuel Filters with Pressure Gauges Recent CAT Valve Lashing Professionally Maintained with Records Teleflex Hydraulic Steering
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- "Court Ship" is a very clean example of this great model by Sea Ray. She has benefited from a knowledgeable owner who has kept great records and has maintained the boat to a very high standard.
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "Court Ship", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.