- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI 450 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"No Limits" is a sleek version of one of the best selling Oceans ever produced. With a 100 square feet of cockpit space, 22-23 knot cruise speed, and good looks to match, "No Limits" is the best priced sportfishing boat available. The engines and turbos have just been rebuilt and have less than 100 hours since the overhaul. A new Notheren Lights generator was also installed. This spring the cockpit and topsides are to be painted and the interior carpet will be replaced.
- "No Limits" features a nice open layout with a galley up and a large convertible dinette down that remains open to the salon. The master stateroom is forward along with a good size head with stall shower. There is a large L-shaped sofa in the salon to starboard and a galley running the length of the salon to port with under counter refrigerator and freezer. Panasonic Color Television Princess 3 Burner Stove Norcold Dual Voltage Refrigerator Subzero Freezer Microwave Stainless Sink Teak Cabinetry throughout Pioneer DE-XM300 AM/FM/Cassette Pioneer CDX-M50 AM/FM/CD Player
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Furuno GP-1650W GPS Northstar 800 Loran Raytheon V850 Fathometer Dytek Sea Water Temp Anritsu Radar Danforth Compass
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 7.5kw Generator Professional Mariner Pro 40-60 Battery Charger 50 Amp Shorepower Service 50 Amp Shorepower Cord AC Electrical System DC Electrical System (2)4D Batteries Generator Starting Battery (2) Alternators
- Hardtop 3 Sided Enclosure Spreader Lights Bow Rails Removed for Custom Appearance Toe Rails Replaced and "whited out" 2 years ago
- ENGINE ROOM
- Both Engines were top and bottom majored 450hours ago and are fresh! 22-23 knot cruise at 1900rpm with a little under 40 gallons per hour on the burn. Injectors Replaced -1995
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Outriggers Rod Holders Cockpit Tackle Center Cockpit Controls Freshwater Washdown Saltwater Washdown
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- "No Limits" is a proven fish raiser and is an economical way to get into a bluewater fishing boat. Still attractive in appearance and quick even by today's standard this 42 is ready for a new owner to enjoy. With an aggressive price, this is not one to be missed!
- Recent Upgrades
- Less than a 100 hours on rebuilt engines and turbos. New Northern Lights generator (8 hours) Work scheduled for this spring. Cockpit and topsides are to be painted. New interior carpet.
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "No Limits", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information please call Doug Curtiss 443-497-2582 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org