- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
One of the most popular convertibles ever produced, the Hatteras 46 is built on a single chine hull with a deep full length keel and moderate transom deadrise. The Hatteras 46 is an excellent fisherman with good sea keeping ability, spacious cabin accommodations and a teak interior.
- Total Power: 435
- Fuel: 650 Fresh Water: 180 Holding: 70
- Sleeps 4 owners and guests in 2 Cabins, galley down. Master cabin is amidships to port w/ensuite head and stall shower. Guest cabin is forward with over & under berths to port. Guest/day head to stbd. Both cabins have expansive hanging lockers and drawer storage. Galley is down to stbd featuring stainless sink, Princess 3 burner cooktop w/oven and full sized refrigerator. The spacious salon with wraparound cabin windows is as large as any late model 50 footer. Sofa is to port, a bar w/icemaker is forward of the sofa. The starboard features an end table flanked by two arm chairs.
- "Raisin Nets" galley is located starboard side below and features: Princess Three Burner Stove W/ Heat Shield & Oven Below Full Sized Refrigerator and Freezer Stainless Steel Sink Teak Upper & Lower Cabinets L-Shaped Counter Top Abundant Storage Cabinets For Provisions & Galley Equipment
- ENGINEROOM / MECHANICAL
- Detroit Diesel 8V71TI's Air Conditioning w/ Reverse Cycle Heat Bilge Blowers Automatic/Manual Bilge Pumps Glendinning Synchronizers Cockpit & Bridge Controls Engine Alarm Automatic CO2 Fire System Freshwater Cooling Racor Fuel Filterssep Walker Air Fresh Water Pump Sea Strainers 70 Gal. Holding Tank w/ Y-Valve Overboard Macerator Deck Waste Fittings Hynautic Hydraulic Wheel Steering Bennett Trim Tabs Acoustical Insulation
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Westerbeke 7.5KW Generator w/210 hrs 4) 8D Batteries AC/DC Electrical Panel Battery Charger Battery Paralleling System Bonding System AC Duplex Receptacles Battery Slector Switches 110 Volt Outlets 12 Volt Outlets
- Foredeck Cradle Holds 11' Boston Whaler Bow Pulpit Anchor Windlass Dinghy Davit Fresh Water Wash Down Transom Door Boarding Ladder
- Furuno 36 Mile Radar Robertson AP 200 Auto Pilot Northstar 951X GPS JRC Plot 500 Color FF ICOM IC- M-500 VHF Radio International Offshore Depth Northstar Europa GPS Full Engine Instrumentation Ritchie Compass Bridge Enclosure Horn Hydraulic Steering Seating Fwd of Helm w/ Cushions Storage Compartments
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Fighting Chair Cockpit Controls Bait Prep w/ Sink Tackle Center Cockpit Rod Holders Rupp Outriggers Rocket Launcher On Bridge 8 Cockpit Freezer Tuna Door
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "RAISIN NETS", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.