- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Slip Knot" is a very clean 43/44 Sea Ray Convertible that has been maintained to high standards by a knowledgeable owner. Featuring a large and modern two stateroom layout with plenty of interior and exterior room thanks to her generous 14' beam, "Slip Knot" is equally at home cruising and entertaining or dropping a line to fish from her spacious cockpit.
"Slip Knot" has been lightly used for cruising here on the Chesapeake Bay by her former and current owners, has low hour CAT 3208 Diesels, generator, AirSeps, custom half tower, large galley with under counter sub zeros, and is in excellent condition.
New Cockpit Drop Canvas and Solid Bridge Curtains (to protect enclosure) in July 2010. Ready to be enjoyed immediately!
Easy to see in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, 20 minutes from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) and just minutes off I-95 by car. Please call for a showing today!
- Total Power: 375hp Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 25
- Sharp Color TV Mitsubishi VHS Sony AM/FM Stereo Tuner Sony CD/DVD Player Central Vac Wetbar w/ Ice Maker Princess 3 Burner Stove Panasonic Microwave Built In B&D Coffee Maker Large Galley Sink Under Counter Sub Zero Refrigerator Under Counter Sub Zero Freezer A/C and Heat with Digital Controls VacuFlush Head Stall Shower
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Furuno Radar Furuno GP-1650 Color GPS/Chartplotter Standard VHF Standard Hailer Icom VHF External VHF Speaker Depthfinder Digital Compass
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Westerbeke Diesel Generator (225 hrs.) 12 Volt Systems 110 Volt Systems Batteries Battery Charger Shorepower Service
- Flybridge Wetbar Flybridge Refrigerator/Freezer Flybridge Seating Forward Flybridge Helm and Companion Seat Custom Half Tower Full Four Side Enclosure Winter Bridge Enclosure Cockpit Canvas Cover Swim Platform Swim Ladder Cockpit Door Cockpit Gate Remote Spotlight
- ENGINE ROOM
- AirSeps Dual Racor Filters
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "Slip Knot", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.