- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 L Multiport
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The "Mover and Shaker" is a nice, low-hour example of the popular Sea Ray 34' Sundancer. The boat comes equipped with a pair of Mercruiser 8.1L FWC engines, generator, electronics, windlass, interior climate control, and the roomy cabin layout which has made Sea Ray so popular over the years with cruisers. This boat has seen very light use over the past couple of years due to owner's health, and is offered seriously for sale.
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 18 K Max Speed: 27K
- Fuel: 225 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- # MASTER BERTH # Queen berth # Storage below berth and seating # Two hanging lockers behind mirrors # Reading lights # 76" ceiling height # Beige carpet with runners # Air conditioning/heat # TaylorMade 12,000 BTU SMX 11 # Control Panel # Vinyl wall treatments # Throw pillows # Head # VacuFlush electric toilet # 28 gallon holding tank # 6 gallon hot water heater # Shower # Pressurized hot/cold water # Molded vanity counter top * GUEST BERTH * Convertible settee beneath helm * Privacy curtain from main cabin * 56' ceiling height * Small storage console * Hanging locker behind mirror
- GALLEY/ DINETTE
- # Kenyon 2-burner electric cooktop # Corien counter tops # Storage beneath and above counter # tops # Single sink with cover # Norcold AC/DC under-counter #refrigerator # Microwave GE # 76" ceiling height # Vacuum system # Beige carpet with runners # Dinette converts to double berth # Dinette table # Storage beneath seating # Carpeted # New Ice Maker
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Panosonic Television Omni Vision VCR Stero CD Changer Clarion Model M665 Six Disc changer Remote at steering station Westerbeke 4.5 Generator 180 hours Depth Sounder Raytheon ST 60 Tridata Radar/ Gprs One Unit
- * Hot/cold fresh water washdown in * cockpit * Swim platform with boarding ladder * Wide side decks allow for safe * movement while underway * anchor with electric windlass * Fenders * Dock lines * Transom door
- ENGINE ROOM
- Electric Engine Hatch Promatic Battery Charger Four group 24 batteries
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- This Sea Ray shows very well,we will need advance notice for boarding please.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mark Connors at 757-406-1673 or firstname.lastname@example.org