- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Highly customized boat ready to fish and cruise!! The most economical Rampage 33' ever built- powered by Yanmar 370hp diesels, she cruises 25 knots at just under a mile per gallon. Awlgrip fighting yellow hull, additional rod holders, top-gun outriggers, incredible electronics package. This boat is a real head-turner with her yellow hull and blue bottom paint and boot stripe. Priced to sell! Owner is moving up. INCREDIBLE RIDE and SHALLOW DRAFT!! Do not miss this one!!
- Displacement: 17,200#
- Total Power: 370hp
- Although built with fishing in mind, the Rampage 33' is equally appealing as a family boat or weekend cruiser. She has sleeping accomodations for 6, private head with shower, functional galley, and large open salon. This yacht has the optional teak and holly cabin sole with removable carpeting. Convertible dinette Convertible Setee Flat Screen TV w/DVD Player Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo Hanging Locker Cherry Wood Interior Techma Head System Holding Tank Macerator Convection Microwave Refrigerator w/Freezer Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heat Drawer Storage Throughout Built-in Coffee Maker Rod Storage
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Full electronics package includes: Garmin GPSMAP 3010C 10.4" Color plotter. Garmin GLD 30A XM/WX Satellite Weather System Raymarine C120 12.1" Color plotter, radar, fish finder w/4' Open Array Sitex 525 Radio Direction finder ICOM 602B VHF w/hailer Raymarine T12060G Autopilot Raymarine E62007 Digital Depth High Speed Transducer
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- (2) 30 amp shore power service 5KW Onan Generator 12V DC Electrical System Battery Charger
- Additional Equipment
- This boat was ordered new by a very experienced yachtsman. Hard top with full enclosure (2) Bomar Htches in Hardtop (not standard) Stainless Bow Rail Air Horn in lieu of standard electric Dockside Water Inlet Electric Windshield Vent Bait Freezer Helm Deck Ice Maker Windlass with plow anchor Cool air vent at helm (not standard) Helm and Seat Covers
- ENGINE ROOM
- Engine room is accessed via either a day hatch or by opening the hinged bridge deck for full access. The wide beam coupled with the compact size of the Yanmar engine package allows for plenty of space not found in competing boats. Twin Yanmar 370ho Engines Onan 5KW Generator Dripless Shaft Seals Automatic Fire Suppression System Oil Changing System Algae-X Fuel Polishing System Water Separators Battery Bank AC Power Outlet (not standard) ZF Gears w/single lever controls
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- This boat is rigged to fish! Top gun Outriggers Bait Prep Station Tackle Storage Livewell Bait Freezer Fresh and Salt Water Washdowns 5' Flush Mounted Fish Box w/Macerator (10) Flush Mounted rod holders (8) Hard-top Leg Mounted Rocket Launchers (6) Hard-top Mounted Rocket Launchers Cockpit Rod and Gaff Storage Cockpit Coaming Pads
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- Truly a one-of-a-kind Rampage 33'. With her yellow awlgrip hull and light blue bottom paint and boot stripe, she is a real head-turner in every port! Most fuel efficient Rampage 33' ever built!! Original owner is moving up and offers his yacht seriously for sale.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Mark-Connors/ Mark Connors 757-406-1673 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.