- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V 92 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Reduced Great Buy
This ship hauled & work performed inside & out. Just reduced Three Staterooms.Owner will consider 25 or 28 Parker in Trade.
- Displacement: 67160
- Total Power: 650
- Fuel: 850 Fresh Water: 300 Holding: 600
- A popular boat in both the U.S. and European markets,the President 57 is built on a modified-V hull form with solid fiberglass below the waterline,a shallow keel.Inside she is a roomy boat thanks to her wide beam. Three stateroom mid-galley floor plan is arranged with two full heads and a lower dinette.Throughout.the interior of the President 57 is finished with a abundance of well crafted woodwork and quality hardware.Notable features include an extended hardtop covering the aft deck area,a large fly bridge with plenty of guest seating.secure side decks,and side exhaust port & starboard.plenty of guest seating. The Owners in 2003 updated Interior with Arrigoni Hi-Lo dropped Leaf 48'Square table rimmed with teak & Four matching chairs. Robin McGarry & associates of Weston,Ct. chose perennials indoor & outdoor fabric to completely refit all the furnishings,upholstery the walls,banquet(perennials canvas weave/hotdog) and valances(Eaton Hall Print,Berry & Pear). Clarence House Paisley( Maharani) Fabric was used to accessorize.Design Upholstery of Westport were the fabricators for the sofas,walls,banquet,pull backs,floor and throw pillows.Custom drapery throughout the salon was installed by John Hayes/Custom windows with stainless steel . The palm tree bed spreads (Waverly) White & green) were repeated in the custom window treatment and th adjacent bath was accessorized in the palm tree patterns that repeat again in the forward stateroom. A buttler's Tray table purchased from Gorsucn in Vail.Cola. coordinates with the upholstery and stores easily.Custom marble counter tops from Adko in the salon were fabricated by Stone World Inc. Secure side decks,and side exhaust ports.A Heavy boat,twin 735 HP -8V92TI Detroit's will cruise the President at a respectable 18 Knots & top 21 Knots.
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Two Furno Radar 841 MRI 36 Two Robertson Auto Pilot AP-300DL Two Inter phase Depth Sounders Two Compasses Trim Tabs Simrad 230 GPSs Glendenning Engine Synchronizer Rudder Position Indicator Data marine Depth Sounder Dual Horns Icom VHF (Primary & Secondary)
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Westerbeke 20kw generator Auto battery charger Three Air conditioning units Heart 1.5 Inverter
- Updates 2003 include, Two lane all weather wicker coral bay arm chairs and Ottoman with green and white striped cushions from Pato of Westport,Conn.on the aft deck. Heat ligth(UV)and glare reduction window film (dark limc tint)Greencanvas( 2 sets?opaque and solid) for the outside salon Essential Glass Coating Milford,Conn.Replaced screens,fenders, Full Enclosure Soft Top Stainless Steel Shafts Chain Locker Wash Down Sea and Fresh Water Wash down Ground Tackle Anchor Pulpit
- ENGINE ROOM
- Air seps on Engines Fresh water cooling engines & generator six 12 Volt Batteries Two 50 Amp power cords Two water Heaters Two Spare Props One Spare Shaft Built in Fire System Bilge Blowers Bonding System Battery Parallel Switch Raw Water Strainers Sea cocks on all Thru-Hull fittings
- Stoneworld,Bridgeport fabricated marble with custom boaters edge to the countertops.Crakle Green Dinnerware/palm parttern by Precdio from Pato,Westport,serving pieces and two sets of stainless steel table service. Refrigerator/Freezer Four Burner Stove Ice- Maker Krup coffee/Tea maker George Forman Grill Microwave Dishwasher Washer/Dryer Black & decker Toast/over/broiler Electric outdoor grill Fondue pot
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- Recently the boat was cleaned in and out engine room and bilges. Wiring in the engine room is new and in perfect order and condition engines have about 900 hours on them replaced in 2003. and run excellently .Generator in excellent condition. Boat in good order and condition. The lift in the aft of boat inoperable. This is the only problem that I know about. I have had several surgeries and can no longer run up and down the stairs in the boat. I would not be selling it if I could. This boat will do 23 knots and cruise at 1800 rpm [19 mph] all day .extremely seaworthy and turns on a dime. Outstanding Suround sound systems by Suite Sounds of Southbury,Ct. Audo/Vido designers installed a new flat screen plasma Fujtiso/42 on a chief dual arm swing out wall mount,Denon DMV 1805 five disc DVD player,Denon AVR 1603 A/V receiver,JVC HRS 5901 US VHS VCR and Phillips TSU 6000 LCDS remote.Installed additional viewing equipment controlled by a Pronto Pro all in one electronic system,Updated Cable,cell phone antenna modem line and computer access.Also installed surround sound for the TV ans Stereo system replacing ols sound speakers,as well as the alarm system for fire and theft.The security camera allows you to monitor the boat from your computer. The HAI OMNI LT Security Panel consists of: wireless gateway,wireless door contact wireless PIR motion sensor,stainless steel horn,horn amplifying power supply,piero siren,two surface mount keypads,B&W bullet camera,camera modulator,computer tuner peripheral and Dell laptop computer. <> The Starboard Engine was replaced 2003 the Port was rebuilt as well as the Transmissions.Batteries replaced & hoses,belts,Bilge Pumps,head pump.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.