- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ATTENTION CHARTER BOAT CAPTAINS ---GREAT CHESAPEAKE BAY FISHING BOAT! ROCKFISH FALL SEASON SPECIAL--10-1-2014 Just Reduced another $5,000. Best buy on a fiberglass deadrise---READY TO GO FISHING! Owner has found his other boat, so bring offers!!
Built on a respected Chesapeake Bay workboat hull, "FINWAY" is specifically designed to withstand the steep chop found in the Chesapeake Bay making this vessel an excellent boat for cruising, fishing, or a charter boat 6 pack business. "FINWAY" was built strictly for pleasure use. She has been used on the Chesapeake Bay in that capacity and is in good condition. Boat is ready for the next owner with the conclusion of extensive work and upgrades over the winter. Both engines and outdrives completely gone through.. starboard engine completely rebuilt and both engines meet manufacturers specs. All new wiring throughout the bilge, new bilge pumps(3), new reverse cycle heat and air conditioning, new 8D batteries(3),rebuild of power steering, generator rebuilt, new water pump, new macerator, head rebuild, new hot water heater, and the list goes on..... Note the outdrives allow the boat to makeway in 2 feet of water so great for those with shallow draft areas. boat is priced to sell.
- Displacement: 16000
- Total Power: 240 each Cruising Speed: 20 knts Max Speed: 23 knts
- Starting below forward is an anchor rode locker, next aft is the forward v-berth cabin with bunks above accommodating four. Next aft on the port is a fully enclosed head with sink and shower fixture. Directly across from the head is the compartment where the helm controls and wiring are accessed. Heading aft up two steps is the main cabin with lower station and galley to starboard and a dinette to port. Preceding aft is the bulkhead door leading to the covered area of the cockpit with bench seating on each side. Cockpit helm is to starboard with full controls. All the way aft is the open area of the cockpit offering a full width engine box with bench seat and work/sun deck. Hot and cold water 12.7 Gal Hot Water Heater Reverse cycle heat/Air Conditioning 2 units 16,500btu & 10500btu Bus heater with fan installed
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Horizon Omni VHF Furuno FCV 582 Color Depth Finder Furuno 1731 MK III 24 Mi Radar Northstar 951 GPS/CP Remote Control Spotlight Sony AM/FM/CD Player w/ 4 speakers Compass
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 12V DC electric 110V AC electric 3-Main Batteries 1-Generator Battery Westebeke 7.6kw generator 50A shore power chord
- Anchor Pulpit Lofrans ElectricWindlass Danforth Anchor w/300' rode 20' Chain 2-automatic Bilge pumps Shower sump pump Rod Holders Nav lights Large Hardtod w/ overhang
- ENGINE ROOM
- Note: There were originally three engines in this boat, but the center engine has been removed. This explains the three sets of engine controls seen at both helm stations. Hydraulic Lift for engine hatch
- Owners personal tools and equipment.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawl without notice.
- Bill Berger 804-854-6031 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Bill-Berger/