REPOWERED IN 2007 W/ 315 YANMARS; VERY LOW HOURS~UPDATED ELECTRONICS!
New to the market and ready to fish, this 29 Blackfin has been very well maintained and is rigged to fish. A legendary soft and dry ride, & her low center of gravity allows you to get out there in a smaller package when other bigger boats are stuck at the dock. New Bimini top and 3 sided Enclosure, new Radar Arch, NEW Electronics include: Garmin 5212 Touch Screen System, Humminbird Side Scan Sounder, Simrad Auto Pilot. Three fuel tanks: (1) @ 210 and (2) @ 35 each.
This is an exceptional vessel for anyone looking for a hardcore fishing machine. Call today to schedule a showing and for additional details. Offers are encouraged, as SELLER IS MOTIVATED!
A GREAT BOAT THAT RAISES FISH AND SUPER FUEL EFFICIENT!
- Entering from the cockpit the convertible dinette is to port and the water closet with electric head is to starboard. Forward and to starboard is the galley with a custom tackle center and storage compartments. In the bow there is a Vee-Berth with filler cushion that sleeps 2. Hanging locker is to port.
- Galley features a Waeco Ref/Freezer and a movable Waeco Freezer is stored under the dinette. Abundant storage is throughout the galley area.
- Recent Electronics Refit: NEW Garmin 3212 Touch Screen GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Radar, NEW Humminbird 1191c Side Scan Sonar, NEW Simrad AP 26 Auto Pilot, Bennett Trim Tabs(new generation). Icom M-502, JBL Stereo w Bose Speakers & Subwoofer.
- Repower Refit in 2007 with Yanmar 315's with Dripless Shaft Logs, 1-1/2" Shafts, Groco Sea Strainers, Racor 900FS Fuel Filters. NEW Bimini Top w/ 3/4 Enclosure, NEW Radar Arch, Lee Double Spreader Outriggers, Rupp Cneter Rigger, Cockpit Coaming Pads, Engine Box Cushions, Salt Water Washdown, Swim Platform with Custom Fishbox(removable). Multiple Bilge pumps, engine alarms, bow pulpit, Anchor w/ Chain & Rode.
- 110v Shore Power service & cord, Newmar Battery Charger, Multiple Battery Banks(8-D's), 12v DC & 110v AC Ship Systems, Perko Battery Switches.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Lee C. Falls, Central Agent, IN Charleston, SC @ 843-532-5540(mobile) or Email @ LFalls@BluewaterYachtSales.com