- 80 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Game Time is a customized 80 Hatteras Enclosed Bridge Motor Yacht with a 21'3" beam with a 5'3" draft and is as large as most of her 100' competitors in the marketplace.
The vessel was re-powered in April, 2008 with a pair of twin Caterpillar C-32A's @ 1650 BHP with CAT Platnium Plus Advantage warranty through May 11, 2014 or at 2,678 hours, whichever comes first. The Brunswick Passport Premiere warranty is also transferable with this boat.
The interior showcases a high gloss configured Anigre wood. As you enter the salon, you'll find curved glass salon doors, framed in polished stainless steel, giving way to open and spacious salon. The seating arrangement provides for a confortable custom built sofa with storage underneath, twin barrell chairs and a recliner, all easily viewing the actuated pop up 50" plasma TV. Just forward, is the dining table with seating for six. You'll find good storage capacity within the forward curio cabinet and cabinets on either side of the dining area.
Walking forward you'll find a fully equipped country galley with a booth style dinette. To port and starboard, panagraph doors lead to the outside and an interior stairwell to the enclosed bridge.
As you walk forward to the lower decks, you will fnd a day head and stairwell to master and guest staterooms. Below decks you'll have a wonderful view of the water, through six portlights in this full beam master stateroom. His and her head just aft of the master, provides for a center line stone shower with glass doors, which are etched for privacy.
Forward, special consideration was given to provide two equal VIP staterooms with generous accommodations. Both feature a walk around berth and lots of storage each with their own private head. I third stateroom features upper/lower berths with access to the day head.
In lieu of the standard crew quarters, this boat features a customized crew quarters capable of being a fourth VIP stateroom or place for a husband/wife team, providing their own washer/dryer, and lounging area.
- Game Time is a 2006 Enclosed Bridge 80' Hatteras Motor Yacht with a 21'3" beam and a 5'3" draft and is powered by twin Caterpillar C32A's @ 1650 BHP. The interior cabinetry is a high gloss Anigre wood and features curved entry, sketch face doors throughout. Just inside the salon, you'll find a comfortable custom build sofa, with storage underneath, twin barrell chairs, and a recliner that make it easy to view the pop up 50" Plasma TV anywhere within the salon. Forward is a six person dining table and there is plenty of storage on the forward bulkhead for dish storage and underneath the gunnels on either side of the dining area. Just forward and leading to the accommodations, you will find an on deck day head. Remaining on the upper level, you'll find a fully equipped country galley with separate dinette. Port and starboard entry doors provide easy access for line handling and an interior stairwell to the fully enclosed bridge. Below decks you'll find a full beam master stateroom with a his and her head and lots of owners stores. Forward the bow stateroom features a queen walk around berth, with cedar lined storage underneath, large cedar lined lockers and dresser and access to its own private head. The port VIP stateroom features a queen walk around berth with storage underneath and custom built into this stateroom you'll find storage lockers surrounding the stateroom as well as dressers and nightstands on either side of the queen berth, as well as twin lockers and private access to the head with custom built shower. To starboard you'll find a stateroom which is built as a lounging area, but converts easily to an upper/lower berth for additional accommodations. Aft, there is a crew quarters built with a queen walk around stateroom. Just outside the stateroom, a L-lounge provides a nice place to relax other than the stateroom, with its own private head and entertainment pleasure.
- Curved sliding doors, framed in polished stainless steel, give way to a vast salon that benefits from a 21'3" beam. Custom built furniture provides good seating and allows easy viewing of the pop up 50" plazma TV. Custom furnishings include sectional sofa with storage underneath, two club chairs and an ovesized salon reclining chair. NEW TVs through boat along with stereo Cabinet, forward bulkhead Finished wood bulkheads with high-gloss polyester finish in genuine configured anigre Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Custom designed decorative wood valance with silhouettes in recessed pockets Welded and polished curved stainless-steel sliding door to aft deck Boston Acoustics 5.1 surround-sound speakers Entertainment center including POP UP 50" plasma TV with omni-directional antenna, AM/FM “surround sound” stereo receiver with DVD/CD player and one-touch RF remote control system Carbon monoxide detector Scotsman icemaker Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass Telephone outlet AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Custom sofa with storage Throw pillows Air conditioning dispersed through decorative valances, port and starboard Two barrell Chairs Recliner Coffee Table End Tables Buffet
- COUNTRY GALLEY
- The country galley is fully functional and includes granite countertops and backsplashes for easy cleanup. For ease of maintenance, the flooring is AMTICO. Appliances include a subzero full height refrigerator/freezer, full size oven, microwave convection oven, dishwasher, and four burner ceramic cooktop. To port and starboard, there are panagraph doors leading to the outside for ease of line handling and an interior stairwell that leads to the enclosed flybridge. Convenience is important as this galley has been upgraded to store dishes via custom built drawers as well as view the morning news on the 20" LCD TV. Finished wood bulkheads with high-gloss polyester finish in genuine anigre wood ? Whisperwall headliner Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass Amtico floor Stone countertops and backsplash with stainless sinks and storage cabinets made of finished wood Sub-Zero Model 685 upright AC refrigerator with freezer and icemaker AC four-burner ceramic cooktop with oven under counter Microwave/convection oven One-half hp continuous feed garbage disposal Telephone outlet AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Dishwasher Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Boston Acoustics loudspeakers Genuine wood inserts on appliance fascia (except refrigerator) to match interior wood finish SMX HVAC compartment controlled Port and Starboard Panagraph doors UPGRADE 20" LCD TV
- AFT DECK and SPORT DECK
- Molded in steps lead up from the sport deck and down from the flybridge. The aft deck provides for built in seating with sumbrella cushions and a large size teak table for dining with loose teak chairs for additional accommodations. For entertaining you'll enjoy the 20" TV housed in a fiberglass flip down box, in the corner of the aft deck. To starboard you'll find a door from the aft deck providing easy access to the crew staterooms and a second access is found through the transom, accessible by the twin stairwells on either side of the aft deck. The sport deck provides access to a hot/cold shower as well as quick disconnects for salt and freshwater washdown. For convenient docking, a flip down control station is located to the starboard side. SPORT DECK: Molded fiberglass with non-skid sole Freshwater wash down outlet with hose connection and Hatteras patented quick disconnect Welded and polished 316L removable stainless-steel hoop rails Hand-held hot/cold cockpit shower with cover Molded-in fiberglass steps with DC lights to aft deck Pop-up cleats (2) Reboarding ladder, centerline Weather-tight Pacific Coast door to crew's quarters and engine room AFT DECK: AC duplex outlet AC lighting in hardtop Dual molded fiberglass steps, port and starboard, to swim platform with lights Molded fiberglass steps to flybridge Welded and polished 316L stainless-steel gates Molded fiberglass with non-skid sole, decks and steps to flybridge and swim platform Curved polished stainless-steel sliding door to salon Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Pioneer Marine waterproof loudspeakers Hardtop Molded lounge with vinyl-covered Polyfoam cushions and storage underneath, with cover Door with stairwell to crew's quarters/engine room UPGRADED TEAK Aft deck teak table with cover Steps to side decks, port and starboard Teak steps to swim platform Flip down control station, starboard side, UPGRADE 20" LCD Drop down TV, UPGRADE Teak Chairs Teak Aft deck, steps to swim platform and steps to flybridge
- LOWER FORWARD COMPANIONWAY
- A single stairwell from the salon flows to the master and three guest quarters forward, while a separate accessible stairway is conveniently located off of the aft deck for crew and engine room access, for safety while underway. Forward, you'll enjoy a full size washer/dryer hidden behind arched sketch face doors. Carpet Whisperwall headliner Padded panel wallcovering Portable fire extinguisher Washer/dryer DC light fixtures Lighted stairway to upper deck Arched sketch-faced passage doors with door stops to master and guest staterooms Cedar-lined linen storage locker
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The crown jewel of the 80 Motor Yacht is the full-width master stateroom with six oversized portlights, which allow natural light into the area. The combination of spaciousness, natural light and water-level view will stun anyone who enters the room. The master stateroom features a king-size berth with coil-spring mattress and cedar-lined storage beneath. Arched sketch face doorways and beautiful curved cabinetry dress the area. Storage is abundant, with cedar lined lockers as well as twin dressers and nightstands and for entertaining a 32" LCD TV with surround sound finishes the area nicely. This vessel features a his and her head, with stone flooring and countertops and a centerline stone shower with doors on either side. Finished wood bulkheads with high-gloss polyester finish in genuine configured Anigre Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Upholstered berth base Decorative wood valance with fixed Roman shade and duettes King-sized berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath, accessed via pneumatic cylinders HMC coil spring mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Ventilating portlight with screen and five additional fixed portlights; each hatch is 16” x 28” open port & Starboard Bowed-front nightstands with drawers Bowed-front built-in dressers, port and starboard AM/FM audio access with local DVD/CD changer and a one-touch master universal remote with RF control Boston Acoustics loudspeakers AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Telephone outlet 32" LCD TV and MATV inlet Arched sketch-faced interior passageway doors to head Arched sketch-faced doors, with door stop, to companionway Full-length mirror Smoke detector DC low-level lights Safe Whisperwall padded panels behind berth Large cedar-lined wardrobes with arched passage doors and automatic lights SMX HVAC compartment controlled Carbon monoxide detector
- MASTER HIS AND HER HEAD
- The master his and her head features stone countertops, backsplashes, floors with an oversized tiled shower with doors on either side. Granite countertops, backsplashes and flooring Vinyl wallcovering Plexi mirror overhead Integral sinks and storage cabinets Mirror Granite shower with glass doors on either side Towel bars Headhunter freshwater toilets Recirculating fans AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Air conditioning vents Holding tank 3/4 full indicator light
- BOW GUEST STATEROOM
- The Bow stateroom has been customized to provide one of two enlarged guest staterooms each with their own private head. The stateroom provides for a walk-around queen berth with cedar lined storage accessed by gas assisted cylinders. Comfort abounds with a custom built coil spring mattress. You'll find plenty of storage in the enlarged cedar lined lockers as well as port and starboard hullside blanket lockers. Custom and unique to this boat, is a custom built dresser as you enter the enlarged stateroom. Carpeting Whisperwall padded panels on hullside Whisperwall headliner Whisperwall padded bulkheads Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage with drawer underneath accessed via pneumatic cylinders Upholstered berth base HMC coil spring mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Full-length mirror Nightstands, port and starboard Mirrored forward bulkhead Carbon monoxide detector Cedar-lined hanging locker, automatic light Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover AM/FM audio access with local DVD/CD changer and a one-touch master universal remote with rf control AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Access to port head 20" LCD TV with MATV outlet Overhead storage cabinets, port and starboard Smoke detector DC low-level lights under berth Steps to bow stateroom with DC low-level lights Telephone outlet Arched sketch-faced passage door Polk stereo speakers Fluted wood valance with air conditioning dispersed through soffits, port and starboard SMX HVAC compartment controlled Private head with granite countertops and floors
- PORT STATEROOM
- The port stateroom features a queen walk around berth with storage underneath. Storage is provided by an enlarged cedar lined hanging locker, and there is a access to it's own private head with large shower stall. Access to this stateroom is through a pocket door, leaving all of the room for storage and easy accessibility. This stateroom features a huge amount of custom designed upper and lower cabinetry as well as a ventilating portlight. In addition, you'll find entertaining pleasure with a 32" plasma TV Padded bulkheads Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Fluted wood valance with fixed Roman shade and duette with air conditioning dispersed through soffits Queen sized berth with upholstered headboard and storage underneath Upholstered berth base HMC coil spring mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillow shams, pillows, mattress pad and sheets Ventilating portlight with screen Custom upgrade Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic light Nightstands with drawers on either side of the berth UPGRADE Full-length mirror AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets AM/FM audio access with local DVD/CD changer and a one-touch master universal remote with RF control Telephone outlet Private access to head by arched door UPGRADED 32" LCD TV with MATV outlet Smoke detector Mirrored aft bulkhead Boston Acoustics loudspeakers SMX HVAC compartment controlled Carbon monoxide detector Private access to head Dressers on either side of the berth UPGRADE
- STARBOARD STATEROOM
- The starboard stateroom features a upper/lower berths. Whisperwall padded bulkheads Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Berth Polyfoam mattress, spread, throw pillow, pillow, pillow sham, mattress pad and sheets Upholstered berth base Cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic light Full-length mirror Audio system control, LCD keypad and a pair of Boston Acoustics loudspeakers AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector DC low-level lights under berth Telephone outlet SMX HVAC compartment controlled
- CREW QUARTERS and VIP STATEROOM
- The crew area is accessed via a transom door, or through a stairwell off the aft deck. Below is a VIP stateroom with a queen walk around berth and just outside is a l-shaped lounge for dining. Padded vinyl covering on hullside Vinyl headliner Queen walk around berth Padded berth base Polyfoam mattress, spread, pillow, pillow shams, mattress pads and sheets Cedar-lined hanging locker with doors and automatic light Full-length mirror Telephone outlets, port and starboard 20" LCD TV AM/FM audio access with local DVD/CD changer and a one-touch master universal remote with RF control Boston Acoustics loudspeakers AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Curved stairwell from aft deck Watertight door from swim platform SMX HVAC compartment controlled Carbon monoxide detector L-shaped lounge with table - UPGRADE
- ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE
- The enclosed flybridge has a large console featuring a full array of electronics installed and twin Pompanette helm chairs. Aft you'll find an elevated curved lounge with stone table top. Just aft of the lounge is area dedicated to an office allowing you to truly get away from the office, while enjoying your time on the water. Adjacent and to starboard is a separate cabinet that houses a separate icemaker and refrigerator. A sofa along the starboard side allows additional seating and viewing of the flat screen TV. To ensure you are able to enjoy the outdoors, the aft window opens allowing the fresh air inside the boat or simply allows you to use as a pass through. This vessel was custom designed to allow for additional seating outside with custom furniture on the aft deck all easily accessing the the electric grill. At the helm Hatteras' computer monitoring system monitors the ship's systems to include engine measurements, alarms and diagnostic tools, pump bilges and holding tanks with the push of a button. Computer controlled ethernet monitoring system with LCD touch screen display providing visual and audible signals for engines, gears, generators, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine compartment, AC power loss, smoke detectors, all tank level indication, low battery voltage, alternator failure, battery charger failure, bilge pump control and run indication, holding tank pump control and run indication, and carbon monoxide detectors. A history log is maintained for critical alarms and trends may be set up to view various parameters with respect to time. Additional monitoring points may be added to the system economically and easily. Molded fiberglass bridge Welded and polished 316L stainless-steel rails and stanchions L-shaped lounge with storage, port Stone table with stainless-steel pedestals Sofa, starboard Forward control station with all necessary switches, single-lever electric clutch and throttle controls, synchronizer, back-up controls, power assisted steering, compass and electronic console Cabinet with sink, refrigerator, icemaker and bottle and glass storage AM FM stero with radio access with local DVD/CD changer and a one-touch master universal remote with RF control Boston Acoustics loudspeakers Remote control for docking with bow and stern thruster controls Twin Pompanette helm chairs windshield wipers/washers Carpeting Whisperwall headliner 32" LCD TV Electric Aft window Freezer Box Electric Blinds UPGRADE Twin grills DC Lighting Lighted stairwell Custom Freezer Upgrade
- Hatteras Touch screen PC monitoring system Caterpillar engine displays Furuno 1953C Black Box Radar/Chart plotter with 12kw, 72nm, 6' antenna Furuno 1943C Black Box Radar/chart plotter with 6 kw, 64nm, 4' antenna Furuno MU-155C 15" color display VEI Sea-PC Nobletec computer plotting system Furuno MU-155C 15" color display VEI waterproof mouse pad Northstar 6000I 6.4" color GPS chart plotter Furuno MU-155C 15" color display Cellular phone amplifier for CDMA, TDMA, PCS, Nextel Video modulator Seatel RCA RF DSS receiver 2-Icom 602 VHF/Hailer radios 25w 2 Shakespeare Galaxy 17'6" antenna Newmar Hailer horn Camera system with color indoor camera in engine room Switcher/controller to add more cameras at a later date Wiring run to aft deck for future hookup AM?FM 8' stereo antenna 12-volt converter and breaker panel Wireless internet connection system Furuno RD-30 digital depth Furuno 235DHT MSE depth transducer Yachtcontroller Night Vision XM Weather System 20" random with US feed
- EXTERIOR FINISH AND CONSTRUCTION
- This boat is a perfect blend of comfort and style. It is also one of the few boats today that provides a rich coat of protective polyurethane paint producing a hard outer surface that provides protection from those gel-coated porous surfaces found within other brands. It also is easier to repair and match than a gelcoat vessel. NEW Paint - Hull & Super - January 2010 ? Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white Blister-resistant vinylester resin in hull bottom skin coat Hull and superstructure, polyurethane coating Polymer/copper-based anti-fouling bottom paint Boot stripe, polyurethane coating Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads Solid fiberglass hull bottom Hull sides and superstructure laminated with PVC foam core Fiberglass stringers Steel laminated in stringers at key locations to bolt engine mounts Engine room bulkheads and decks of resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core with layers of fiberglass laminate on each side Sun pad on bow deck (unpgrade)
- HARDWARD AND MISCELLANEOUS
- This boat is designed with longevity in mind as all stanchions and cleats are through bolted to aluminum backing plates that are encapsulated into solid fiberglass sections of the superstructure. Molded fiberglass UL approved tanks are placed between the stringers and glassed in place. All fuel tanks are constructed with a fire-retardant resin, and exposed surfaces are coated with a fire-retardant intumescent paint. Bulkheads and stringers are fully tabbed into the hull itself and the stringer system is built of a closed cell polyurethane foam to provide for stiff longitudinal support with no fear of water intrusion. Finished wood bulkheads with high-gloss polyester finish in genuine configured anigre All hardware chrome on brass or welded and polished stainless-steel Swim platform with welded and polished stainless-steel reboarding ladder Welded and polished stainless-steel anchor chute and roller 110-pound plow anchor, anchor line and deck hawse pipe Windlass, 4,000-pound hydraulic with 300 feet of stainless steel chain with deck-mounted control switches Integrated hydraulic digital 35 hp thruster/ stabilizer system with 7.5-square-foot fins Six polished stainless-steel springline cleats with chafing strips, through-bolted in aluminum backing plates Bow and stern polished stainless-steel cleats, through-bolted in aluminum backing plates Polished 1 1/4 stainless-steel rails on bow, side-deck and flybridge, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plates Boarding gates, port and starboard side decks Remote controlled searchlights, (2) Fog bell Dual air horns Zincs on rudders and shafts Bow and stern staffs with pennant and ensign Black braided mooring lines (6) Alloy 22 high-strength propeller shafts, 4” Manganese bronze dripless shaft and rudder seals Life jackets Life ring Portable “drychem” and fire extinguishers (13), U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards Stainless-steel trim tabs Manganese bronze struts and Alloy 22 high-strength shaft with zincs Stainless-steel rudders 8 blade propellers, Nibral high performance MarQuipt Tide Ride eight-step sea stairs with storage brackets Prop removal/installation tool Central vacuum with five outlets Holding tank with sewage pump and overboard discharge Freshwater wash down, bow, with Hatteras patented quick disconnect Black fenders Pop-up cleats on swim platform (2) Fender tracks Deck plates for fuel and water fills and waste pump-out Heavy-duty bronze engine couplings Engine and generator exhaust exits through hull side near transom Generator exhaust, water separator Rope locker storage hatch, bow deck 1400 gpd Sea Recovery watermaker Deep storage port and starboard, bow trunk Pacific Coast door to crew’s quarters from sport deck Wireless remote control for cablemaster Two electric water hoses dispencers bow and fly bridge Bow Thruster Stern thruster (UPGRADE)
- ENGINE COMPARTMENT AND BLIGE
- The engine room provides for easy access to equipment and the bilges are painted with a high gloss urethane paint for ease of cleaning. A forced air induction system draws cooling air for the engine room from underneath the flybridge, reducing saltwater intrusion into the engine room. Water manifold blocks with centralized shut-off valve for sinks and showers Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf with stainless-steel rudder tie bar AC fluorescent lights DC lights DC exhaust blower Twin diesel, freshwater-cooled main engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine/generator compartment with automatic and remote manual controls plus audible and visual discharge signals Two AC ventilation fans Two 27.5kW freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel Onan generators with shock mounts, sound enclosure, remote start, seawater strainer, fuel/water separator, hour meter, and water lift muffler Variable speed air induction fans with duct to flybridge for engine combustion air, two 21” vaneaxial fan pressure and temperature controlled Polyethylene water lines Electric fuel transfer system with filtration and dry tank protection for pump (2) Freshwater fill hose for engines and generator AC compressed air system with air line and regulator Dockside water inlets with pressure regulating valve, automatic dockside tank fill and Hatteras patented quick disconnect 24-volt DC bilge and sump pumps, six at 3700 gph, one at 2200 gph with heavy duty float switches and protective guards Bronze/chrome ball valves through-bolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through-hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout 230-volt AC freshwater pump, with pressure tanks located in strategic areas and central charcoal filter with backflush capabilities U.L. Marine-listed fiberglass fuel tanks constructed with fire-retardant resin and bronze fittings, and coated with fire-retardant paint Fiberglass water tanks, constructed with bronze fittings and materials which comply with the requirements of Title 21 for food and drugs. Sewage holding tank with 230-volt AC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pump-out with 3/4 full display and alarm as part of systems monitor 110-volt AC oil changing system for engines, generators and gears with Hatteras patented quick disconnect U.L. Marine-listed fuel filter/water separator, generators Sealed shower sump, two each U.L. Marine-listed duplex fuel filters/water separators with bypass manifold, engines Electric fuel priming pumps, 24-volt DC, engines Welded and polished 316L stainless-steel overhead grab rails AC distribution panels DC distribution panels Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges United States Coast Guard type A1U.L. Marine-listed fuel lines Discharge sea chests, stainless-steel steering tie bar with pivoting self-aligning ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections Insulation in deck Gray water tanks, (2) plumbed, 126-gallons each, with 230-volt AC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pump-out with 3/4 full display and alarm as part of systems monitor Air conditioning compressors, chilled water, (2) four-ton Pick-up sea chests Aluminum work bench forward and to starboard of engine
- Hatteras is known for their attention to detail, and wiring is one of their strongest points. All wiring is tin-coated and sealed in an insulation jacket. Wiring harnesses are tie-wrapped every 6 inches and secured every 18 inches with easy access. Wiring is color-coded and numbered at both terminal ends, and is well documented in the owner's manual. Go one step further to find their attention to detail in placement of dual light switches on both ends of the salon and companionway for convenience. In addition, this boat has a chilled water air conditioning system that saves on electric. Water heaters, one 30-gallon and one 20-gallon midship, and one 6-gallon aft for crew Two 24-volt banks of heavy-duty, 12-volt marine batteries (4) mounted in fire-retardant fiberglass boxes U.L. 1426 listed boat cable, tin-coated with insulation Gel/lead acid compatible 240-volt automatic programmable battery charger, 50/60Hz Automatic battery paralleling system with switch at control console Two 100-amp transformer connected retractable shore cords covered by hatch, forward, with wireless remote control for cablemaster AC and DC light fixtures Battery control panels with fuses and isolation switches DC electronics panels with magnetic circuit breakers AC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with source selector switches, digital volt meter, ammeter, frequency meter, generator start/stop controls, voltage boost tap switch and interlock selector breakers Computer controlled ethernet monitoring system with LCD touch screen display providing visual and audible signals for engines, gears, generators, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine compartment, AC power loss, smoke detectors, all tank level indication, low battery voltage, alternator failure, battery charger failure, bilge pump control and run indication, holding tank pump control and run indication, and carbon monoxide detectors. A history log is maintained for critical alarms and trends may be set up to view various parameters with respect to time. Additional monitoring points may be added to the system economically and easily. Navigation lights, U.L. certified to United States Coast Guard and ABYC specifications Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits Chilled water air conditioning with reverse-cycle heating, with soft starting AC compressors, automatically staged and individually controlled with SMX controls in each compartment SSB radio ground screen laminated in cabin top Telephone/CATV inlet, one each, forward Telephone and CATV shoreline cord, one each TV antenna, omni-directional
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Please call Clark Sneed, (919) 669-1304 Cell or office (252) 728-2645 email@example.com