- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 GI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
. Motivated seller. Bring offers.
The "No Mercy" is one of Albemarle's most popular designs. Its 24 degree Deep "V" hull design give it a better head sea ride than most thirty footers. This manufactures heritage is building no nonsense solid fishing platforms. Low hours and well maintained the "No Mercy" is ready to fish.
With a Furuno electronics package this boat is a must see if you are looking for a mid-sized express fisherman.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With the speed and the range to make those long offshore trips quick and comfortable, the Albemarle 280 Express Fisherman is no lightweight. This is a heavily armed fishing machine which can fish with the big boats any day, time or place. And like all boats in the Albemarle line, the 280 has a beautiful clean fiberglass finish with molded-in non-skid surfaces and low maintenance trim, which are easy to maintain and look great for years. The 280 makes overnight trips and long trips offshore comfortable and productive with a highly functional cabin and cockpit.
- Livewell Transom Fishbox Deck Fishbox Spreader Lights Hardtop w/Full Enclosure Freshwater Washdown Saltwater Washdown Taco Grand Slam Outriggers Rocket Launcher
- V-Berth Galley Sink Microwave Refrigerator Stand Up Head Dinette Table Storage Cabinets
- Furuno GP1850W GPS/Plotter Furuno CV600L Color Sounder Furuno Radar w/ 36 mile Dome Array Raytheon Ray53 DSC VHF
- 110v Dockside Wiring w/Breakers AC/DC Electrical System w/Breakers Battery Charger
- Recent Upgrades
- New Batteries Exhaust Risers and Manifolds Replaced Fresh Bottom Paint New Cushions and Coaming Pads Enclosure Refit
- For more information please call Doug Curtiss 443-497-2582 or e-mail at email@example.com