- 67 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V-71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Lady Frances is a perfect example of the Classic Hatteras motor yacht that has been well cared for. With an interior that was professionally decorated, the yacht features three staterooms master aft, three heads, an expansive salon that includes a helm forward that enhances a feeling of openness. This yacht is a must see for anyone looking to live aboard or cruising up and down the coast.\
Owner may consider trade of 40-43 Grand Banks.
- Master stateroom is located in the aft section of the boat and features a tapered Queen Berth Centerline, two handcrafted dresser drawers, nightstands and a Walk-in cedar-lined wardrobe. All port lights have full drapes and custom upholstered valance boards. For relaxing there is a built in reading lounge. The ensuite head features a full sized whirlpool bath and shower and granite countertops. All the interior teak walls look as if they are new. The guest stateroom features twin berths separated by nightstand, full hanging locker with full length mirror. The guest head with full shower and granite counter tops is located directly across the companionway, adjacent the laundry center. The galley is equipped with a new refrigerator and Ice maker, a four burner cooktop with conventional oven, a microwave oven, full sized dishwaher and great counter space for preparing meals. A few steps away is the custom dinette with soft upholstered seating for 4 people and a granite table top. The bow stateroom is equipped with upper and lower full length berths to starboard, a full head with shower to starboard. There is also a full sized hanging locker and drawer storage. The Fly bridge is fully instrumented and features twin Helm chairs, tip out locker for electronics beside helm station. The expansive bridge offers an open area for sun and fun, a u-shaped lounge offers group seating with plenty of storage underneath. Aft of the seating area is a new 1500# davit and a 13' Boston Whaler with 40 hp Yamaha. The expansive salon that includes a helm forward with sliding doors port and starboard for ease of docking and access to the bow and clear line of sight to the stern. All the soft goods on board where done by professional decorator including the large L - shaped sofa and twin chairs in the salon. There is also a desk on the port side forward in the salon. Going aft through the salon door is the covered aft Deck that features wing doors to the full walkaround decks, teak table with chairs for entertaining, sliding side windows for privacy, access to the cockpit area and a combination wet bar storage area. The cockpit has its own controls for docking ease, access to the swim platform through transom door, hatch to lazerette.
- Garmin 3010 Chartplotter. Uniden VHF Raymarine Auto pilot Furuno Radar. Niad Stabilizers. Fuel flow scan Watermaker.
- Additional Information
- In 2009 the bottom was completed stripped to glass removing all the paint and repairing the glass where blisters were found. The bottom was then redone with epoxy and paint to Hatteras specifications. Interior Floors are teak Prague. 10 Knots Burns 24 GPH. 15 Knots Burns 45 GPH. Fuel Flow scan for engines.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Clark Sneed at 919-669-1304 or email@example.com