- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$20,000 Price reduction ! Don't wait Call today !!
Bimini Marine improves on their already high quality diesel center console with the latest Palm Beach Edition. Featuring the new 260hp Yanmar/BMW 6BY260 Electronic Engine, this clean running boat cruises at 29 knots burning only 10 gallons per hour, 27 knots at 8 gallons per hour and trolls at 5 knots burning only a half gallon per hour! Plus has a beam that is legal to trailer without permit.
The vessel pictured is available for immediate purchase or call for a build slot on your very own custom 24 Express or 24 Center Console.
- Bimini marine was founded on a simple principle to build a line of inboard sportfisherman with relentless attention to detail, quality materials, along with skilled application of them. Simply put "build the best ". Starting with hand application of no less than 8 coats of wax to our molds to produce a high quality finish or the last hand applied layer of cloth, that is sanded and gel coated so that if someone runs a hand under an edge they won’t be cut. At Bimini we invite you to look under hatches, gunwales and inside rope lockers. Inspect our wiring and electrical systems, with circuit breaker protection, heat shrunk connectors to prevent corrosion, individual tinned wires in our bundled wiring harnesses that are imprinted ever foot with their function, etc. No more wondering what wire does what. The hull liner to deck joint is one of the strongest in the industry with the application on 3m Adhesives to bond the pieces together then thru bolted every 8 inches with stainless fasteners and locknuts. Bottom line you won’t hear or feel rattles when you come off a wave. One thing is crystal clear if the Bimini name is on the boat, you know it's "Tough Enough to Fish Anywhere". Hull: Hand-laid fiberglass with vinylester skin coat, solid high gloss gel coat finish, continuous stringers encapsulated in glass. Deck: Hand-laid fiberglass, divinycell core, non-skid finish walk areas, high gloss gel coat in other areas. Liner: Hand-laid fiberglass, one-piece liner throughout with high gloss gel coat finish. Cockpit: Hand-laid fiberglass with non-skid finish, divinycell core, self bailing.
- ENGINE ROOM
- Two bilge blowers Bonding system with transom zincs Hydraulic steering system Two Rule 2000 bilge pumps with auto switches No drip PYI water injected shaft log Fresh water cooled engine Heavy duty battery with switch Bilge lighting Fuel shut-off valves Fuel feed and vent lines, Type A-l Marine aluminum fuel tank with electronic gauge International running lights Welded stainless steel bow rail Bow, stern and springline cleats 12V electrical system with individual circuit breakers Full instrumentation Cabin lighting Horn
- Custom Palm Beach Helm Pod with Palm Beach Lever Custom Aqua Mist Gelcoat on Hull Custom Hardtop with Recessed Lighting, 4 Recessed 65 Watt JBL Speakers, Spreader Lighting and Rocket Launcher Three Side Enclosure (40mil Strataglass) Rupp T-Top Outriggers Salt Water Washdown Sea Strainer/Internal Cockpit Lights Taco Leaning Post with Rocket Launcher and Storage Accent Strip above Boot Top Bottom Paint Vetus Bow Thurster w/ Flush Mount Helm Control Garmin GHC 10 VHF Radio Garmin Flush Mount 5212 Network Chart Plotter w/ Touch Screen, GSD 22 Sounder w/ Temp and Speed, Open Array Radar Garmin GHC 10 Auto Pilot Real Color Teaser Reels in Hard Top Ultra Leather Interior JBL Flush Mount Sirius Ready Sound System w/ 6 Speakers and 300 Watt Amp
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- The Bimini 24 Center Console eliminates fishing around an outboard with the clean transom only an inboard powered boat provides. Add the efficiency of the Yanmar diesel and the ability to maneuver easily around the dock or working a billfish thanks to the bow thruster, the Bimini is in a class of its own!
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information please call Doug Curtiss 443-497-2582 or e-mail at dcurtiss@ bluewateryachtsales .com