- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 500
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 38 Out Island design and construction decisions were made by avid boaters and fisherman which is obvious as soon as you step aboard. In addition to providing excellent visibility, the well thought-out center command station places every piece of electronics, controls, and switches at your fingertips. Clean, functional, and extremely well equipped, the cockpit and helm decks are just the beginning of this classic boat's appeal. You will find abundant storage, including a concealed, locking and self bailing rod locker complete with wash-down. Below lies a surprisingly spacious engine room with all equipment easily accessed for inspection and service. Inside the cabin, every door, drawer and cabinet is handcrafted in house by skilled craftsmen.
Price shown is for a complete boat. Price shown does not include tower and electronics.
- Functional and elegant, the Out Island 38' Express Fisherman includes as standard all of the creature comforts, and more, that one would expect to find in a yacht of this class. Interior cabinetry is maple, and hand finished by a team of dedicated craftsman. A wide variety fabrics, wall coverings, and countertops are available to choose from to complement the interior woodwork. The hull color of the Out Island is Ice Blue. Features Below Double Berth FWD Convertible Dinette Head Liner w/ LED Lighting Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Overhead Hatch w/Screen & Shade Drawer Storage Teak and Holly Sole Flooring 20" High Def Flatscreen LCD TV Premium Sat Radio, 7 Disc Changer w/ Helm Remote and Speakers AC/Heat 12,000 BTU Galley to Port Head to Port
- Designer Counter Top Built-In Microwave Oven Refrigerator w/Freezer Corian Sink Storage Lockers & Drawers w/ Positive Latches Recessed Two Burner Electric Cooktop
- Electric Head w/ Holding Tank & Overboard Discharge Sink / Vanity & Mirror Dry Storage Locker Exhaust Fan
- AWL-Grip Boot Stripe Micron Bottom Paint Gel Coat Exterior Finish Hand Laid Molded Fiberglass Deck Divinicell Core Construction Non Skid Cockpit Surface & Vinylester Skin Hand Laid Molded Fiberglass Hull Divinicell Cored Sides Chine to Sheer Solid Bottom w/ Blister Preventing Vinylester Resin Structural Stringer System Longitudinal & Transverse, Structural Steel, Fiberglass Encapsulated Engine Mounting System
- Twin Cummins QSC 500HP Engines Engine Alarm System Engine Synchronizer Exhaust Mufflers w/ Surge Protection External Sea Strainers Fresh Water Cooling Fuel Filters w/ Water Separators Fuel Shut Offs Aluminum Fuel Tank Oil Change System Aquamet 22 Shafts 2" 4 Blade Nibral Props Bronze Rudders Sea Cocks on all Thru Hull Fittings Sound Insulation Throughout Bronze Struts Dripless Stuffing Boxes Recessed Trim Tabs White Gel Coat Engine Room w/ Imron Finish Cockpit FW & SW Washdowns Dockside Water w/ Pressure Reduction Valve 12 Gallon Hot Water Heater Shower Sump Pump 12 Volt Water System
- AC/DC Distribution Panel w/ Magnetic Breakers AC/DC Converter 60AMP Reverse Polarity Indicator Engine Hour Meter 5 Marine Batteries Battery Parallel Battery Slector Switches Duplex Service Throughout w/GFI Protection Dynaplate 6.5 KW Generator Coded Wiring System Engine Room Outlet Tackle Locker Outlet 50Amp Shore Power Shore Cord 50' Zinc Anodes Cockpit Courtesy Lights Compass and Panel Lighting Engine Room Lights Illuminated Hanging Locker Direct and Indirect Cabin Lighting Navigation Lights
- DECK / HULL
- Bait-Prep Center with Sink and Tackle Storage Built in Stern Livewell Center Palm Beach Style Helm Fiberglass Divinicell Core Engine Hatch w/ Electric/Mechanical Lift Cylinders Hynautic Steering System Bench Seating Port and STBD w/ Removeable Storage Boxes Marine Helm Chair Custom Wheel & Single Lever Controls Backing Plate For Fighting Chair Removeable Fishboxes Macerated Four Rod Holders Transom Door SS Bow Chocks SS Bow Cleats SS Bow Spring SS Hawse Pipes SS Rub Rail SS Spring Cleats SS Stern Cleats
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.