- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Enjoy cruising and fishing in the Caribbean before bringing her home!
This vessel has a flush fill cherry interior, three staterooms, two heads, loads of factory options, large engines and shows like NEW! This boat features a 4'2" draft and is the convex hull that revolutionized the fleet. This three stateroom, two head boat provides more storage than most boats 60' in length.
- Total Power: 1550 x 2
- This vessel has a flush fill cherry interior, three staterooms, two heads, loads of factory options, large engines and shows like NEW! This boat features a 4'2" draft and is the convex hull that revolutionized the fleet. This three stateroom, two head boat provides more storage than most boats 60' in length.
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- This boat is well equipped and ready to fish. Furuno Nav-Net 1943C Black Box Radar/Chart Plotter with 6kw, 64NM, 4’antenna and key pad and built in Chart Plotter for Navionics Charts Furuno CAT2000/TH Temperature Sensor Furuno GP1900C Black Box GPS Chart Plotter, includes keypad and GPS Antenna Furuno BBFF3 Network Sounder, dual frequency Furuno MU-155C 15” color display with 2-RGB inputs Garmin 3010C GPS/Color Chart Plotter Garmin Marine Weather Satellite Receiver Northstar GPS Simrad Autopilot Simrad IS15 Digital Depth and Temp ICOM 602 vhf WITH 5018 Antenna and Rupp Mount ICOM 602 VHF/Hailer with digital 532-VW 16’ VHF antenna Newmar Hailer Horn PA 30/20 ACR RCL 100 24 volt Search Light with remote control keypad Seatel 2498S DLA Satellite TV system with DLA feed only and 27” dome SAT TV Receiver – operates 1 receiver and 3 emitters ICOM HM-127 Command Microphone – waterproof ELBEX EXC17/4 Fixed Ball Color Camera Splash Cam – 20/20XL Deck Scan Camera with manual variable lens 209-6.0MM Furuno GD1700C Remote Nav-Net Display - full function 7” color display ICOM HM-127 Command Microphone
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Hatteras is known for their attention to detail, and wiring is one of their strongest points. All wiring is tin-coated and sealed in an insulation jacket. Wiring harnesses are tie-wrapped every 6 inches and secured every 18 inches with easy access. Wiring is color-coded and numbered at both terminal ends, and is well documented in the owner's manual. Go one step further to find their attention to detail in placement of dual light switches on both ends of the salon and companionway for convenience. Something you'll miss on other brands. Two 24 volt banks of batteries Fiberglass battery boxes AC-DC Light Fixtures AC-DC Distribution Panels Telephone/TV cable inlet 17kw Generator ONAN (733 hours) 17kw Generator ONAN (454 hours) Battery Charger Paralleling Switch Battery Control Panel Systems Monitor TV Antenna Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating one 240 volt, 50 amp transformer shorecord One 240 volt, 50 amp retractable shore cord UL approved boat cable, tin-coated with insulation
- This fully equipped galley offers a four-burner cooktop, garbage disposal, sub zero undercounter, drawer style refrigerator and freezer units, and a microwave/convection oven. Access to galley storage is exceptional through six deep drawers located within the galley backsplash. To port, an L-shaped galley provides both seating and storage. AMTICO vinyl strip Floor Avonite Counter Top Microwave/Convection Oven Sub Zero Drawer Refrigerator/Freezer Four Burner Ceramic Cook Top 1" Wood Blinds Slide Out Galley Drawers (6) Solid surface table and dinette seating AC and DC light fixtures AC lights AC duplex outlets telephone outlet Genuine Cherry Wood Cabinets Garbage Disposal
- ENGINE ROOM
- The engine room provides easy access to equipment and the bilges are painted with a high gloss urethane paint for ease of cleaning. Attention to detail is evident in the many systems as you'll find rudder shelves made of pultruded fiberglass which is incredibility dense, strong and stiff material that will not corrode, rot, flex or break under strenuous use. Simply look at the size of the running gear and pay special attention to the duplicated systems throughout the boat and the bronze shaft and rudder seals. Fresh Water Manifold Block DC Exhaust Blowers FM200 Fixed Fire Extingushing System 24 volt Freshwater Pump 20 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater Electric Fuel Priming System Dual Fuel Racor Filters Hydraulic Power - Assisted Steering Engine Synchronization Trim Tabs Nine Bilge Pumps Bronze Thru Hull Fiberglass UL approved Fuel Tanks Fiberglass Water Tanks 24 Volt Oil Change System Electric Trolling Valves External Sea Water Strainers Rudder Angle Indicator Ice Chipper Electronic Fuel Gauges Fire extinguisher system Engine Block Heaters 17 KW ONAN generator (2) Hot water heater HRO Fresh Water Maker
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- This boat is ready to fish. Rupp Riggers, triple spreader Ten Rod Holders Center Rigger Release fighting chair Tuna Tower Under water lights Spreader lights
- The 195 square foot salon features genuine cherry wood interior, with an L-shaped Hatteras sofa with rod storage. Designed to fit your lifestyle in mind, a 32" TV is easily visible from all areas of the salon and galley. And to top it off, an icemaker is conveniently located just inside the salon door. 195 Square Foot Space Genuine cherry Wood Interior Custom L-Shaped Sofa with rod storage Entertainment Center Custom Cocktail Table by A.J. Ice maker Carpeting Removable headliner AC and DC Light Fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Electric panels Throw Pillows Smoke Detector Hinged glass door to cockpit Fixed frameless windows AM/FM Stereo with speakers
- The 54 cockpit is designed and finished to the highest standard with doors that hide the twin 50 amp inlets and quick disconnects for fresh and saltwater wash-downs. Fishing ammenities include a freezer and tackle center storage neatly built in. In addition, beneath the step you'll find a refrigerated drink box and wet storage compartments. A single fishbox is located in the cockpit sole. Cockpit Freezer Cockpit Bait Prep Station and tackle storage 80" Fishbox with Macerator, cockpit sole Transom Door 149 Square foot (4) Rod Holders in covering boards Anodized Aluminum Ladder to bridge Rectractable 50 amp Power Cord Salt & FreshWater Washdown Systems Engine Room Access Aluminum Bow Rail Dark Tinted Windows DC overhead lights
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The master features a walk around queen berth with cedar-lined storage underneath. Air conditioning disperses through fluted wood valances over the entire room, eliminating cold and hot spots throughout. In addition to the hull side cabinetry, a double cedar lined hanging locker and dresser provides an abundance of storage. Queen HMC Matteras and spreads Carpet Fluted Wood Valance with a/c vents Padded covering on hullsides Full mirror aft bulkhead AC dimmable lights Cedar Lined Lockers Pocket Door from Companionway Bowed Front Nightstands, his and her AC/DC Lights with Dimmers 20" LCD TV AM/FM Stereo System Smoke Detector Genuine Cherry Wood Outboard storage cabinets
- BOW STATEROOM
- The bow stateroom features walk around queen berth with cedar lined storage underneath, full-length mirror, cedarlined hanging locker, and overhead storage lockers, port and starboard. Queen HMC Matteras Carpet Genuine Cherry Wood Cedar Lined Lockers Linen Storage Overhead Storage Lockers (port and starboard) Night Stands Full Length Mirror AM/FM Stereo Receiver Smoke Detector Fluted Wood Valance Polyfoam mattress and spreads Access to washer/dryer
- GUEST STATEROOM
- This boat features side by side berths in the starboard stateroom, along with a double cedar lined hanging locker and nightstand with drawers. Unique for a boat of this size. Carpet Side by Side Twin Bunks with storage Cedar Lined Lockers Mirrored Aft Bulkhead Private Access to Head Full length mirror Polyfoam mattress and spreads Custom third bunk
- This boat is a perfect blend of speed and style with focus towards fishability. It is also one of the few boats today that provides a rich coat of protective polyurethane paint producing a hard outer surface that provides protection over the gel-coated porous surfaces on other boats. It also is easier to repair and match than a gelcoat vessel. Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white Blister-reistant vinylester resin in hull bottom skin coat Solid Fiberglass hull bottom Hull sides and superstructure laminated with PVC foam core Fiberglass stringers Steel laminated in stringers to bolt engine mounts Engine room bulk heads vacuum bagged
- The Hatteras 54 provides a tremendous amount of space on the flybridge, thanks to the extended deck overhang. This 150 square foot flybridge, provides a power-actuated helm offering a large array of electronics, as well as a "palm beach style" pod console with single lever controls, as well as back up emergency control system. Forward of the helm lies an insulated drink box and two bench seats with rod storage beneath. Tuna tower with 3-sided Strataglass enclosure Power Actuated Electronics Console Two Release Teak Helm chairs Systems monitor Top loaded insulated drink box Two bench seats with cushions Rod storage in port bench seat Compass with dimmmable light Power assist steering Pod console with custom wheel and single lever clutch and throttle control with emergency backup and electric trolling valve control switches AC Weatherproof receptacle Power-actuated control console
- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
- Push Botton Door Release rod holders Underwater Lights Cockpit Lights Cherry wood water high gloss finish Water delivery kit Water maker Windlass, 1700 w/300 feet of chain & 100’ of rope Plasma TV 42” w/lift Starboard Stateroom pocket door 24 volt reversible oil changing system w/quick disconnect Eskimo Ice Machine Two Onnan 17KW9 Custom Paint (yellow) Carpet Runner TV Lift for 42” Plasma additional Refrigerator in the kitchen Custom trash bin in the kitchen shower room custom shower storage bins Extra bunk bed in the kids room Turn sofa facing the back of the boat Custom short railing 24 Volt converter for the bottom rigs w/outlets Cockpit sound system Additional alarm panel on salon Waste tank release outside of the engine room Re-Designed TV cabinet Carolina Edition Package Teak Helm Pod Teak Cockpit Sole Teak covering boards (Curved edge) Toe rail (Batayola)
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Johnny Hicks: 252-349-5757 firstname.lastname@example.org