- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
***CAT Engine & Generator Warranty through 4/30/2014 with Option to Extend***
The 46 JBBW Convertible is truly a unique vessel in that it has an interior helm station with forward windshields laid into the rounded cabin design.
The vessel is built with CAT Zeus C-9 Acert's @ 575 hp, and cruises at 2300 RPM with a 30.5 knots consuming 50 GPH and at WOT she attains 35 knots, consuming 58 GPH. The Zeus drives allows for extra space savings under the salon, and accommodates two staterooms and two heads along with a spacious galley down.
The cockpit is elevated with a mezzanine above a centered engine room entrance with tackle storage to starboard. The flybridge features Jarrett Bay's signature bridge arrangement and innovative barrel seats, forward of the low profile helm.
- This custom 46 was built to accommodate a POD drive system and uses every inch of space inside the 46' hull. Inside the boat offers two staterooms, each with their own private head, as well as a spacious u-shaped galley down below. The salon features a lower helm station with a 360 degree view of the exterior. To port a generous sized lower helm with a full sized Pompanette helms chair. An for ease of navigation, an elevated riding seat is located adjacent. Aft an l-shaped lounge with storage underneath sits acorss from a dry bar which houses additional refrigerator/freezer and entertainment system. Stepping outside you'll find a generous cockpit with all of the amentiies to include a mezzanine seat with freezer space below and to port a tackle center tucked behind the access to the bridge. The bridge is truly one of its kind with comfortable seating to include two molded barrell chairs, forward of the helm, along with the port bench seat and twin Release teak helm chairs. The hardtop was built by Bausch and features recessed teaser reels, molded in lights and Rupp outriggers.
- Exterior Finish and Construction
- This boat features a custom painted Alexseal, light blue, hull and white super structure. The boat is built with forward windsheilds which allow plenty of light inside the cabin. Epoxy Resin Cold molded construction throughout Hull and superstructure Alexseal topcoat Polymer/copper-based anti-fouling bottom paint Boot stripe, linear Alexseal topcoat Forward Decks, non-skid surface, Alexseal topcoat paint Hull Sides: Cold molded construction consisting of two layers of ¼” Okume plywood on diagonals over fir ribbands and glassed inside and out with one layer of 1808 bi-axial cloth with Epoxy resin. Hull Bottom: Cold molded construction consisting of two layers of 1/2" marine fir plywood on diagonals over fir stringers and glassed inside and out with one layer of 1808 tri-axial cloth with epoxy resin Laminated douglas fir full length main engine stringers and keel Exterior trim package, painted Reinforced chine spray rails Cockpit and mezzanine sole are teak Coaming and covering boards are teak Teak door to salon
- Hardware and Miscellaneous
- This boat was custom designed from the hull up by an owner who was insistent that he was able to operate the vessel on his own. All Interior cabinet hardware beaded collection Anchor locker bow deck, with anchor storage Two polished stainless-steel stern cleats, drilled and tapped into aluminum Two polished stainless-steel spring line cleats, drilled and tapped into aluminum Two polished stainless-steel bow cleats, drilled and tapped into aluminum Stainless steel hawse pipes through covering boards Water tank fill, cockpit quick disconnect Bow deck access to rope storage locker Water shut off valves for sinks and showers Deck plates for fuel and waste pump out and water tank fill Stainless steel 1" metal bumper
- Engine Compartment and Bilge
- Jarrett Bay’s noteworthy attention to detail in the engine room equals that of their finish work in places no one may ever see. All surfaces are faired and smooth-finished by hand, and then painted with high gloss, white ALEXSEAL to ensure a clean, glossy appearance and easy clean-up. You’ll find wire harnesses, plumbing and piping all hidden behind access panels or cabinetry, as their engineers believe that the engine room should remain orderly for ease of maintenance. Access to the engine room is through the mezzanine as well as an actuated hinged deck which allows ease of access to work on the engines. Livos air intake filter system Water shut-off valves for sinks and showers Fluorescent lights Twin diesel Caterpillar C9 @ 575 hp with Zeus Pod Drive system on jackshafts One Caterpillar 21.5 kW freshwater-cooled generator with shock mounts, remote start, hour meter, sound enclosure, panel and wiring harnesses. Generator intake strainer, fuel water separator and exhaust system Polyethylene water lines 230-volt AC freshwater pump system with filter and accumulator tank 230-volt AC 12-gallon electric water heater 12-volt DC bilge pumps, four at 1500 gph, with heavy-duty float switches Bronze ball valves on all underwater through-hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout Aluminum fuel tanks with plugged fuel fittings for fuel polishing system and tank monitoring system Sewage holding tank with sewage pump for overboard discharge with lockable valve and plumbed for dockside pumpout U.L. Marine-listed fuel filter/water separator, generator U.L. Marine-listed single fuel filters/water separators, engines United States Coast Guard type A1 U.L. Marine-listed fuel lines 230 volt AC Seawater pressure system pump and accumulator tank Alexseal painted and faired engine room and bilges 12 volt Grey Water System for shower and sinks
- Electrical Systems
- Attention to detail can be seen in all aspects of the boat, including the electrical system. Two 12-volt banks of heavy-duty, 12-volt marine AGM batteries for main engines One 12-volt bank of heavy-duty, 12-volt mairne AGM batteries for house AGM compatable 240-volt battery charger for house batteries and engine batteries Battery paralleling system Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating, with self contained AC units, individually controlled by SMX controls One 240-volt, 50-amp, shore cord with overcurrent protection Dimmable lights in living quarters Duplex outlets with ground fault protection, living quarters Battery control with fuses and isolation switches DC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers (bridge) DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, generator start/stop controls, interlock selector breakers Ground fault protection on AC receptacles Head exhaust fan ducted to outside air box U.L. listed boat cable, tin-coated with insulation Underwater Lights LED lighting, cockpit
- The open flybridge arrangement is truly unique to Jarrett Bay, featuring two bucket seats molded into the front side of the peninsula style console. To starboard, a bench seat with storage underneath and aft of the helm twin, teak Release helm chairs. A Bausch hardtop with radar pod, recessed teasers, aft facing flood lights complete the package along with a pair of Rupp Outriggers. Bench seating with custom covered polyfoam cushions, and storage underneath, port side Peninsula style console with single lever controls, and teak steering pod Two custom molded barrell seating forward with custom covered polyfoam cushions Alexseal topcoat paint with non-skid decks Engine control system Teak pod console with wheel and single-lever engine controls Stationary Electronics console 12-volt DC distribution panel Insulated drink box Molded cup holders Release teak helm and companion chair Bausch Hardtop with radar pod, aft facing flood lights, with single top ring and aft rail and bridge ladder Rupp Outriggers Recessed teasers and lights molded into the hardtop
- The 46 showcases all of the elements of a true custom sportfisherman with cushioned seating for improved visibility aft, as well as ice boxes built into the mezzanine. For fishing you will find a transom fish box, teak covering and coaming boards as well as a full teak mezzanine and cockpit and to fully dress the boat, it features a teak salon door with custom colored cushions to blend. Seating with cushions across upper mezzanine, custom covered polyfoam cushions Scuppers in cockpit Corner Hawsers Transom door One 50-amp shoreline electrical inlets with 50' cord (white) Seawater and freshwater wash down outlets Ice Box, Starboard Mezzanine Seat Ice Box, Starboard Lower Mezzanine Ice Box, Port Lower Mezzanine Bait and Storage Box, Port Mezzanine Cabinet Hatch to engine compartment Actuated hinged deck for engine access Teak sliding door to interior, manual hardware Teak cockpit and mezzanine decks Teak covering and coaming boards Aluminum ladder to bridge, with teak ladder treads LED lighting, cockpit Sea Vision, Underwater Lights One 120-volt AC outlet Molded cup holders Six rod holders, in gunnels Transom Fishbox Release rocket launcher
- The 46's interior is truly custom with radiused, tinted forward windshields and a lower helm with an array of electronics and helm chair, which allows one to truly be able to run the boat below. In addition, a forward facing companion seat is located to port and just aft of that an l-shaped lounge which hinges for storage below. Directly across is an additional refrigerator/freezer and entertainment center. Fixed frameless radiused windows with tempered glass Lower helm console with single lever controls, with upholstered padded electronics station Custom window tinting Forward facing elevated settee Carpeting Sound barrier carpet padding Whisperwall headliner Stained Oak veneer/lumber cabinetry and trim with a satin finish Cabinet, starboard side at helm Custom covered helm seat Cabinet for main distribution panels Port cabinet with tackle storage, refrigerater/freezer/ice maker, TV, entertainment system and storage Cabinets are built of tri-cell honeycomb Overhead light fixtures Dimmable lights AC duplex outlet Elevated forward facing lounge with storage L-shaped sofa with storage Padded forward dash and electronics display Walnut burl countertops Veneer/Burl panel front on refrigration fronts Strip lighting, port and starboard Air conditioning, self contained unit Upholstered Valances
- Down below, you will find a u-shaped galley, easily viewable from above. This galley features granite countertops, glass tile backsplash, undermount stainless sink, stainless refrigerator/freezer units and good storage above and below. Whisperwall headliner Laminated granite countertops, glss tile backsplash, under-mount stainless galley sink and storage cabinets made of oak veneer/lumber to match interior finish 110V refrigerator 110V freezer Induction glass cooktop Microwave/convection oven Upper storage cabinets Overhead light fixtures Lonseal vinyl flooring All doors are Oak/Walnut burl panel AC duplex outlet
- Forward Stateroom
- The bow stateroom features a walk around berth, hull side cabinets to port and starboard as well as storage underneath the berth and twin lockers. Carpeting Whsperall headliner Linen wallcovering Oak/Walnut burl panel door to stateroom, with doorstop Oak berth base with hull lined storage, accessible via lift top Walnut burl sea rail Mattress, spread, pillows, pillow shams, and sheets Hanging lockers with hull liner, Oak/Walnut burl veneer doors Overhead storage lockers, Oak/Walnut burl veneer doors Walnut burl countertops Overhead light fixtures Dimmable lights AC duplex outlet Air conditioning, self contained unit SMX HVAC compartment controlled Lewmar Hatch/Sun shade Strip lighting Upholstered Valences
- Aft Guest Stateroom
- The pod drives allow additional interior accommodations. In lieu of the typical over under berths found within a vessel of this size, you will find side by side single berths, tucked underneath the salon deck with good storage underneath the berths as well as a nightstand and hanging lockers. Carpeting Whisperwall headliner Whisperwall wallcovering Oak/Walnut burl panel door to stateroom, with doorstop Single berths port and starboard with oak veneer berth bases with lift tops and storage Walnut burl sea rails Oak night stand with three drawers and Walnut burl top Polyfoam mattress, spread, pillows, pillow shams, and sheets Upholstered Valence Twin hanging lockers with Oak/Walnut burl panel doors Overhead storage lockers with Oak/Walnut burl panel doors Overhead light fixtures Dimmable lights AC duplex outlet Air conditioning, self contained unit SMX HVAC compartment controlled
- Both the master and guest head features wood cabinets, mirrors and stone countertops with custom sinks and hardware. Both feature glass shower panels and doors. Lonseal flooring Wisperwall headliner Custom Wall covering Oak/Walnut burl panel door, with doorstop Custom Granite countertops, and Custom sinks over storage cabinet made of veneer to match interior finish, Master- glass sink; Day - hammered sink Stall shower, with glass door, shower plumbed to Grey Water system Storage cabinet with mirror above sink Freshwater toilet Head exhaust fan ducted to outside air box Overhead light fixtures AC duplex outlet Air conditioning supply fed from salon/galley unit
- Electronics and Tower
- The boat features a Bausch Hardtop and Electronics by IMS, for both the lower and upper helm stations Bausch Hardtop 1/2 tower with single bar with molded hardtop Teaser pocket with sliding door and radar pod anchor light Running and stern lights, molded Tri color hardtop light Spreader light 4 in 1 olded Aft double bridgge rail Rupp Triple Spreader 38" with heavy back bars, quick release links Hard three sided enclosure, 1 u-zip per side MIYA IPOCH teaser reel US9 24 volt (pair) Overhead inverted molded radio box Drop down overhead radio box and pod IMS Electronics: 15" KEP glass monitor (2) upper station; (2) lower station Furuno MFDBB NavNet 3D Black Box MFD/Chart Plotter (2) Furuno DFF3 external BB Echosounder Module System (1) Furuno NavNet 3D Digital UHD Radar 6kw, 4' Array (1) Furuno NN VX2 BB Sirius Sat. Wx/Rec. with Antenna (1) KVH Trac Vision HD7 with Ku/Ka-band for Direct TV ACR RCL-100D 24v Remote Control Searchlight ICOM VHF (2) FLIR Navigator II (Pan/Tilt) Fusion iPod Marine Stereo Unit Furuno Heading Sensor
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call the main office - Jan Boone 252 728-2645 or cell at 252 241 7566 or email email@example.com for more details.