- 33 (ft.) 3 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price just reduced. Bring offers ! Motivated seller !!
The "Kelli-Ann" is one of Wellcraft's most popular models. Introduced in 1989 this model combines comfortable family cruising accommodations with some serious fishing features. This boat with the optional tower and Caterpillar diesel power make the "Kelli-Ann" a great offshore fishing platform.
With its original and very knowledgeable owner, this boat has been very well maintained.
New bottom system installed this spring (2012). Barrier coat, bottom paint and running gear coated with PropSpeed.
- Helm Deck
- You have great visibility from the helm located on the starboard side. The steering wheel and all controls and gages are within easy reach and sight. To port is a companion seat. There is plenty of dry storage along with a bait prep area and livewell.
- As you enter the spacious cabin a convertible dinette is to the starboard while a large enclosed head with a VacuFlush toilet is on the port side. Continuing forward the galley with sink, electric stove, refrigerator, microwave and built in coffee maker. All the way forward is the master berth that includes a privacy curtain. There is plenty of storage with cabinets, drawers and a hanging closet. There is also a flat panel TV along with a stereo that is Sirius ready.
- The large uncluttered cockpit features a transom door that leads to a full length swim platform. In the deck there is easy access to the genset and mechanical areas. Fresh and saltwater washdowns, rod holders and coaming pads finish this space.
- The tower offers great visibility and total control of the boats functions. With easy access and comfortable seating you are still close to the action.
- Lower Helm -Furuno Depth Sounder -Furuno GP 35 GPS Plotter -Lowrance Global Map 3500C -Raymarine ST5000+ Auto Pilot -Raytheon SL70 Radar w/ Dome Array -Horizon Ram Mic Command Mic VHF -Uniden MC535 VHF Upper Helm -Raymarine Auto Pilot Remote -Standard VHF
- Cockpit and Deck
- Spreader Lights Rocket Launcher on Tower Outriggers Rod Holders Windlass Salt Water Washdown Freshwater Washdown Livewell Bait Prep Station Tackle Storage Transom Door Swim Platform w/ Ladder
- Hydraulic Steering Bennett Trim Tabs Charles 9000 Battery Charger Kohler 5 kw Generator w/ Sound Shield & Starting Battery Halon Fire Suppression System Dual 30 amp Shore Power Connections (2) 8D Starting Batteries Heating & A/C in Cabin VacuFlush Toilet w/ Tank Watch System
- Maintance Performed
- Fuel tanks replaced 2003 New propellers 2009. Reconditioned every year. Dripless packings repalced 2011.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information please call Doug Curtiss 443-497-2582 or e-mail at email@example.com