- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- NEF 250
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"ROX SEA" a lightly used 2004 Albemarle Express, Repowered in 2010 with new twin IVECO 250 HP each DIESEL Engines, which provide a 27-28 knot cruise and 32 knots WOT. Other key features include: Hardtop w/ Enclosures, Great Electronics, Reverse Cycle A/C/Heat, Large Cockpit, Coaming Pads, Freshwater Cooling, Bow Roller w/Cleat, Anchor Windlass, Hot Water Heater, AM/FM/CD Stereo w/speakers and a ACR Remote Search light on Hardtop.
Electronics Installed: Raymarine E80 GPS/Radar multifunction display, Furuno Color Fishfinder , VHF Radio... and more...
"ROX SEA" needs nothing, she's turnkey and ready to be SOLD!!!
- MANUFACTURED PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
- With the speed and the range to make those long offshore trips quick and comfortable, the Albemarle 280 Express Fisherman is no lightweight. This is a heavily armed fishing machine which can fish with the big boats any day, time or place. And like all boats in the Albemarle line, the 280 has a beautiful clean fiberglass finish with molded-in non-skid surfaces and low maintenance trim, which are easy to maintain and look great for years. The 280 makes overnight trips and long trips offshore comfortable and productive with a highly functional cabin and cockpit.
- Raymarine E 80 GPS / Radar Furuno FCV-620 Color Fish Finder Garmin GPS MAP 182 C GPS 4 Electronic Engine Digital Displays Uniden ES UM 525 VHF Radio ACR Search Light W/ Touch Pad Sony Commander Stereo Remote Touch Pad
- STANDARD FEATURES
- 110V Dockside Wiring W/ Breakers AC/DC Electrical System W/ Breakers Anodized Aluminum Bow Rail Automatic Halon® Fire Protection Battery Charger Bilge Blowers Bilge Pumps (2) Bow Pulpit Bronze Flanged Seacocks Cabin Rod Storage Carbon Monoxide Alarm Cockpit Rod Storage Compass Dash Designed for Flush-Mounted Electronics Dual-Air Trumpet Horn Forward Bow Hatch Four Flush-Mounted Rod Holders Freshwater Washdown Full Instrumentation Full V-Berth with Cushions Galley with GraniCoat® Countertop and Sink, Microwave, Refrigerator and Dinette Table Gas-Assisted Engine Hatch Lift White Powder-Coated Aluminum Windshield Transom and In-deck Fishboxes Heavy Duty Vinyl Rub Rail W/ Stainless Steel Insert Helm Chairs with Cushions Hydraulic Steering Hydraulic Trim Tabs Molded Fiberglass, Self-Draining Cockpit Navigation and Cockpit Lights Non-Skid Deck Prewiring for Electronics Raw Water Washdown SeaKey® Install Kit Shaft Zincs Stainless Steel Bow Eye Stainless Steel Bow, Stern, and Spring Cleats Stainless Steel Hand Rails Stainless Steel Hawse Pipes Stand Up Head with Shower Storage Under Bunk Tackle Storage Windshield Wiper
- OTHER FEATURES
- Reverse Cycle AC & Heat Anodized Aluminum Hardtop with Full Enclosure, Side Rocket Launchers and Spreader Lights LEE Outriggers Coaming Pads Anchor Windlass, Roller and Cleat Hot Water Heater AM/FM CD Stereo with 4 Speakers and Remote
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "ROX SEA", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Please contact Roger Mooney Cell: 410-456-3659 Office: 410-342-6600 email: email@example.com