- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8-71 TI's ~425HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This "time capsule" Hatteras Yachtfisherman is in fantastic condition and shows exceptionally well. Low original hours on 8-71TI's, low hour 8kW generator, updated electronics and new enclosure. Her two stateroom, two head layout is expansive for owners and guests alike. Exterior Paint and Interior Woodwork are in the superior condition one would expect from an owner that has a real pride in ownership.
BRAND NEW BOTTOM JOB FEBRUARY 2012- TOTALLY INSPECTED & PAINTED WITH MICRON ANTI-FOULING PAINT! Vessel was just surveyed for insurance purposes.
SELLER IS MOTIVATED AND WILL CONSIDER REALISTIC OFFERS.
VESSEL SHOULD BE SEEN IN PERSON TO BE REALLY APPRECIATED, SHE IS STUNNING.
- Electronics & Nav Equipment
- Raytheon C-120 GPS Plotter Garmin GPS-120 Datamarine DM600 Tri-Data/Sounder Furuno 48 Mile Radar Simrad AP 35 Auto Pilot Icom M-304 VHF Standard Horizion VHF(Lower Helm) Running & Anchor Lights Rayline Searchlight
- The first thing you will notice about the interior of this vessel is the incredible condition of the teak veneers. The pictures of the interior do not do this vessel justice, as one really must see her actual condition in person. Entering from the cockpit the expansive salon features a new convertible settee, twin leather barrel chairs as well as a Toshiba Flat Panel TV and Wet Bar. Down and forward in the bow has the Guest Stateroom with Over/Under Berths, Hanging Lockers and Drawers, as well as the Washer/Dryer and an ensuite Day Head with Electric Head, Stall Shower, vanity and sink. Aft in the stern is the huge master Stateroom that features enormous hanging closets, ample cabinets and drawers as well as a Queen berth and a lighted vanity. The MSR head has an electric head, Shower with full size tub, vanity and sink.
- The galley is down and forward of the main salon and features a large dinette and ample storage for provisions, as well as cooking and servingware. Galley Maid Oven & 4 Burner Stove Galley Maid Dishwasher Whirlpool Full Size Ref/Freezer Sharp Carousel Microwave Oster Toaster Oven
- Updated 3 Sided Enclosure New Upholstery on Flybridge Chairs and Fwd Seating Covers for Helm/Chairs/Fwd Seating GalleyMaid Windlass Fresh Anti Fouling Paint with Epoxy Barrier Coat Large Cockpit and Mezzanine with wing doors. Forward Deck Seating
- Engine Room
- TWIN Detroit Diesel 8-71 TI's (425HP Each) Marine Air A/C Units Galley Maid Water Pumps Racor 1000 FG Fuel Filters Algae-X Fuel Cleaning System Bradford White Water heater Onan 8kW Generator Crown Marine Auto Marine Charger/Converter Multiple Bilge Pumps
- Dingy Tools Life Raft & EPIRB
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Please contact Central Agent, Lee C. Falls @ 843-532-5540 in Charleston, SC or email LFalls@BluewaterYachtSales.com to schedule a showing or for additional information.