- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CAT Warranty until April 30, 2014 or 1500 hours!
One of only a few Hatteras 60 Motor Yachts on the market today, this boat features twin CAT C-18's at 1000 hp. The engines are installed in a V-drive configuration with the gearbox forward positioning the engine room as far aft as possible, allowing for more living space forward. Combined with the boat's 18-foot 2-inch beam, this configuration gives the boat as much interior volume as many yachts in the mid-60-foot range.
This boat features an expansive salon/galley living area, with a three-panel sliding door framed in stainless steel panels which stack to port to allow for an extra-large opening between the salon and aft deck for easy maneuvering and access to fresh air on that perfect day.
The 60MY features a three-stateroom, two-head arrangement that includes a 130-square-foot full-beam master stateroom amidship, a VIP stateroom forward, and guest criss/cross bunks to port.
The Flybridge features a Bausch American hardtop with a four sided enclosure, bridge AC/Heat, a full array of electronics and a custom built-in grill.
- Hatteras is known for their solid-fiberglass hull bottom with beefy support for key areas such as the tunnels, shaft log and strut locations. Divinycell coring is infused in the hull sides, decks and superstructure to add stiffness and reduce weight. The hull benefits from an advanced variable-deadrise design that utilizes large propeller tunnels to reduce draft and increase efficiency. The 60 is powered by Caterpillar C-18's @ 1000 hp. The engines are installed in a V-drive configuration with the gearbox forward. This positions the engine room as far aft as possible and allows for more living space below. Combined with the boat's 18-foot 2-inch beam, this configuration allows more interior volume as many yachts in the mid-60-foot range. The 18'2" beam provides for an expansive salon/galley living area. Below decks, you'll find a 130-square-foot full-beam master stateroom amidship, a VIP stateroom forward, and guest bunks to port with two generous sized heads.
- EXTERIOR FINISH and CONSTRUCTION
- Each Hatteras provides for a solid glass hull bottom, with beefy support for key areas like the tunnel, shaft log and strut locations. This boat is a perfect blend of comfort and style with longivity in mind. It is one of the only boats built today that provides a rich coat of protective polyurethane paint producing a hard outer surface that provides protection from those gel-coated porous surfaces found within other brands. It also is easier to repair and match than a gelcoat vessel. This particular boat features Alexseal paint providing a much deeper gloss than most paints. Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white Blister-resistant vinylester resin in hull bottom skin coat Polymer/copper-based anti-fouling bottom paint Boot stripe Decks, non-skid, gel coat surface Solid fiberglass hull bottom Hull sides and superstructure laminated with PVC foam core Resin-infused fiberglass stringers Steel laminated in stringers at key locations to bolt engine mounts Engine room bulkheads and decks of resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core with layers of fiberglass laminate on each side
- Entrance to the salon is through a three-panel sliding door framed in stainless steel. These panels stack to port to allow for an extra-large opening between the salon and aft deck for easy maneuvering. The salon features a large sofa to port and a smaller settee starboard, with storage underneath, arms and behind the lounges. For entertaining, a flat-screen television is mounted forward for easy viewing, and oversized frameless windows provide a panoramic view. Carpeting Padded panel headliner Welded and polished stainless-steel three panel door (two sliding panels) to aft deck Step to galley Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Two sofas with storage in base and arms, UPGRADE Air conditioning Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector SMX HVAC compartment controlled Salon blinds, Hunter Douglas Dry Bar with bottle storage, UPGRADE Glass Storage UPGRADE
- GALLEY and DINETTE
- A single step up from the salon leads to the galley and country kitchen. The U-shaped galley features granite countertops and backsplashes for a long-lasting durability and good looks. An upright refrigerator and freezer provides for expanded cold storage, while a four burner cooktop, convection/microwave, a separate oven and stainless-steel sink make you feel at home while preparing a meal. Custom-designed cabinetry with a rich mahogany satin finish provides a luxurious feel and plenty of storage. To port, a large circular dinette gives the feel of a country kitchen found on larger motoryachts and provides seating for six. Situated just aft is a stainless-steel ladder leading to the bridge above, a feature that you will not find on other boats within this size range. Padded panels and mullions Vinyl flooring Padded headliner Pantograph door to starboard side deck with lock, UPGRADE Safety glass Steps with lights to lower companionway AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Welded and polished stainless-steel steps with treads to flybridge Dinette with storage underneath and granite table with stainless-steel pedestals Golden Oak Granite countertops with sink and storage cabinets made of finished mahogany wood with a satin finish Smoke detector Upright refrigerator and freezer with wood doors that match the satin african mahogany interior AC ceramic cooktop, Four Burner, UPGRADE Microwave/convection oven One-half hp continuous feed garbage disposal Oven, UPGRADE Customized dish and glass storage in galley and salon, UPGRADE Dishwasher, UPGRADE Glass Storage, UPGRADE Dish Storage, UPGRADE
- Just off the galley, a lighted stairwell leads to the lower accommodations. Outboard of the stairwell you'll find additional storage at the base of the stairwell, a full size washer/dryer as well as access to the master and guest staterooms. This boat also features a wine cooler within the stairwell. Carpeting Padded headliner Padded panel wallcovering Portable “drychem” and fire extinguisher, U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards DC light fixtures Lighted stairway to galley Flush panel door with door stop to master stateroom, guest staterooms and guest head Storage cabinets outboard, with Wine Cooler, UPGRADE Appliance, companionway – washer/dryer, UPGRADE Wine Cooler, UPGRADE
- MASTER STATEROOM
- This boat features a true full-beam master stateroom with a full king-sized berth, vanity to starboard and four vertical large fixed portlights, allowing light from the outside. Twin cedar-lined hanging lockers, twin nightstands and dressers provide abundant storage. The fuel tank, located aft of the master headboard, reduces noise from the engine room so you can better enjoy the LCD television. Padded panel bulkheads Carpeting Padded panel headliner Upholstered berth base Wood valance with duette shades Air conditioning dispersed through soffit King-sized berth and upholstered headboard with ceder-lined storage HMC UPGRADE mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Two vertical Portlights, port and starboard, total of four Twin cedar-lined wardrobes with doors and automatic lights Nightstands and dresser with drawers port and starboard Vanity with stool AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Telephone outlet Private access to head Carbon monoxide detector Full-length mirror Smoke detector DC low-level lights under berth SMX HVAC compartment controlled Real Mirror installed on aft bulkhead, UPGRADE
- MASTER HEAD
- Private access through a hinged door leads to a large head with twin sinks, granite countertops and an over-sized shower with tempered glass sliding door. Vinyl flooring Padded panel headliner Wallcovering Granite countertops with backsplash, sidesplash and two sinks Baseboards Stall shower with sliding glass door and automatic sump pump. Storage cabinet with mirror above sink Base cabinet to match interior finish with storage and bowed fronts Plexi-mirror around upper cabinet Towel bar Freshwater toilet 120-volt AC air freshener blower AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet Air conditioning vent DC low-level lights under toe kicks Holding tank ¾ full indicator light Plexi-mirror, Ceiling, UPGRADE
- GUEST STATEROOM BOW
- The guest stateroom provides for a generous living area, with a shared head to starboard. The stateroom features a tapered queen berth that lifts on pneumatic rams to reveal cedar-lined storage below. A cedar-lined hanging locker provides additional storage. Carpeting Padded panel bulkheads Padded panel headliner Wallcovering Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath accessed via pneumatic cylinders Upholstered berth base HMC UPGRADE mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Full-length mirror Nightstands, port and starboard Mirrored forward bulkhead Rope storage locker with divider Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover Stereo speakers with volume control AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlets Private access to head Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector SMX HVAC compartment controlled 20" TV, Bow Stateroom, UPGRADE Real Mirror, Forward bulkhead, UPGRADE
- GUEST STATEROOM PORT
- The port stateroom provides for twin crisscross bunks perfect for kids or crew members with hanging locker and access to starboard head. Padded panel bulkheads Carpeting Padded panel headliner Crisscross berths with storage under lower berth Two HMC UPGRADE mattresses, spreads, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pads and sheets Cedar-lined hanging lockers with door and automatic light Full-length mirror Single dual voice coil speaker with volume control AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector Air conditioning with fan control 20" TV, UPGRADE Portlight, UPGRADE
- GUEST HEAD
- Each head is finished with Hatteras' bowed wood fronts which allow for a large undermount sink, granite countertops and finished mahogany cabinet fronts. You'll find easy clean up with wood baseboards and backsplashes throughout. And most importantly Hatteras incorporates the Headhunter head system, which is a household system provides for a quiet, freshwater system. Vinyl flooring Solid-surface backsplash, sidesplash and countertop with integral sink Stall shower with door and automatic sump pump Towel bar Storage cabinet with mirror Base cabinet with storage Plexi-mirror around upper cabinet Freshwater toilet 120-volt AC air freshener blower AC and DC light fixtures AC duplex outlet Plexi mirror, Ceiling, UPGRADE
- FLYBRIDGE AND BRIDGE DECK
- Despite the luxury and amenities found below, the place to be on this boat is clearly the flybridge, where beautiful views, fresh air and comfortable social areas provide the perfect backdrop. The bridge arrangement features twin helm chairs and a centerline helm with space for multiple flat-screen displays and the electronics required for long-distance cruising. Aft, you will enjoy spacious seating to port with an optional solid surface table along with exterior stairwell to the aft deck. On the aft overhang, you'll find the optional seating area, with table and storage, large sun pad, as well as a grill, and refrigerator/icemaker. Molded fiberglass bridge 203-square-foot flybridge, including boat deck Welded and polished stainless-steel grab rails and stanchions Tinted, curved acrylic windshield with stainless-steel frame Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instruments Fiberglass radar arch with masthead light and anchor light Compass with dimmable light Single-lever clutch and throttle controls (electronic) with engine synchronization Hydraulic power-assisted steering Adjustable helmsman and companion seats with covers (Pompanette) Lounge with vinyl-covered polyfoam cushions, covers and storage below, port, Material UPGRADE, Sumbrella, Sail Cloth. Hinged door to pilothouse with interior stairwell Stereo speakers Storage cabinet and molded countertop Welded and polished stainless-steel step with wood treads from bridge to galley Molded-in stairs to aft deck with Hatch DC low-level lights Neutral interlock switches allowing engine to start in neutral only 24-volt DC distribution panel Flybridge, refrigerator/icemaker combo unit, UPGRADE Flybridge table, solid surface UPGRADE Hardtop option by Bausch American UPGRADE Flybridge, air conditioning, Two Units UPGRADED IMS custom electronics package, UPGRADE Caterpillar MPDS Color Monitors, UPGRADE Four Sided Eclosure UPGRADED Flybridge Grill, UPGRADE Flybridge Instrument Cover, UPGRADE Flybridge Lounge Covers, UPGRADE Bausch Hardtop UPGRADE Boat Deck Seating with avonite table, and upgraded Sumbrella, Fabric as well as Covers
- ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION
- This boat is fully equipped with Bausch American Hardtop and enclosure, full array of electronics installed by IMS. (2) ICOM 604 VHF Radios W/ Remote Microphones (2) Furuno Navnet 3D GPS Plotter/Radar/Sounder Furuno RD30 Digital Depth/XDucer Simrad AP28 Autopilot System Caterpillar Single Lever Controls Caterpillar Color MPD Displays ACR Search Light W/ Touch Pad Hatteras Systems Monitor Clarion Stereo System Bow Thruster
- ENGINE COMPARTMENT AND BILGE
- The engine room provides for easy access to equipment and the bilges are painted with a high gloss urethane paint for ease of cleaning. A forced air induction system draws cooling air for the engine room from the aft deck area, reducing saltwater intrusion into the engine room. Attention to detail is evident in the many systems as you'll find rudder shelves made of pultruded fiberglass which is incredibility dense, strong and stiff material that will not corrode, rot, flex or break under strenuous use. Simply look at the size of the running gear and pay special attention to the duplicated systems throughout the boat. Water manifold with centralized shut-off valve for sinks and showers Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf with stainless-steel rudder tie bar AC fluorescent lights DC lights DC ventilation blower Twin diesel, freshwater-cooled main engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls, plus audible and visual discharge signals Onan 21.5 kW freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel generator with shock mounts, sound enclosure, seawater strainer, remote start, fuel/water separator, hour meter and water lift muffler Fiberglass air intake system for engine room and engine combustion air with baffling and filters to minimize water intrusion Polyethylene water lines Freshwater fill hose for engines and generator Dockside water inlet with pressure regulating valve and Hatteras patented quick disconnect 24-volt DC bilge and sump pumps: two at 2000 gph and three at 3700 gph, with heavy-duty float switches and protective guards Bronze/chrome ball-valves through-bolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through-hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout Pressurized 230-volt AC freshwater pump with central charcoal filter Aluminum fuel tank Polyethylene water tank Polyethylene sewage holding tank with 24-volt DC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pump-out with 3/4 full display and alarm as part of systems monitor programmable logic controller Sealed shower sump, one each Electric fuel priming pumps, 24-volt DC, engines AC distribution panel DC distribution panels Paint finished engine room and bilges Air conditioning United States Coast Guard type A1 U.L. Marine approved fuel lines Discharge sea chests One-inch stainless-steel steering tie bar with pivoting self-aligning ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections Insulation in deck Pick-up sea chests DC voltmeter in battery panel Start and stop switches and hour meter Air conditioning back up sea water pump, plumbed & wired Generator exhaust/water separator Polyurethane painted engine room Oil changing system engines/gear/generator UPGRADE Secondary Fuel Filter UPGRADE
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Hatteras is known for their attention to detail, and wiring is one of their strongest points. All wiring is tin-coated and sealed in an insulation jacket. Wiring harnesses are tie-wrapped every 6 inches and secured every 18 inches with easy access. Wiring is color-coded and numbered at both terminal ends, and is well documented in the owner's manual. Go one step further to find their attention to detail in placement of dual light switches on both ends of the salon and companionway for convenience. Something you'll miss on other brands. 230-volt AC 20-gallon electric water heater Two 24-volt banks of heavy-duty, 12-volt marine batteries (4) mounted in fire-retardant fiberglass boxes U.L. 1426 listed boat cable, tin-coated with insulation Gel/lead acid compatible 240-volt automatic programmable battery charger, 50/60Hz Automatic battery paralleling system with switch at control console Two 240-volt, 50-amp, transformer-connected shore cord inlets with over-current protection, sport deck AC and DC light fixtures Battery control panel with fuses and isolation switches DC electronics panels with magnetic circuit breakers AC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, frequency meter, generator start/stop controls, and interlock selector breakers Systems monitor with programmable logic controller readout, visual and audible signals for exhaust temperature, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine room, AC power loss, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors. Navigation lights, U.L. certified to United States Coast Guard and ABYC specifications Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits Air conditioning, 62,000 BTU, with reverse-cycle heating Telephone/CATV inlet, one each, starboard sport deck Telephone and CATV shoreline cord, one each TV antenna, omni-directional Retractable shore cord in lieu of fixed inlets, Two UPGRADE AC Dimable lights throughout, UPGRADE
- SPORT DECK
- Whether entered through the aft deck hatch or the bustle door, an upgrade, located off the sport deck on the transom, the heart of the 60 Motor Yacht can be found in the spacious engine room. Additional details found here are a hand/held shower and two retractable shore cord connections. Molded fiberglass with non-skid sole Freshwater wash down outlet with hose connection and Hatteras patented quick disconnect Molded-in fiberglass steps with DC lights to aft deck Swim platform with re-boarding ladder Twin shorecord inlets with cover, retractable, UPGRADE Hand held shower, aft deck, UPGRADE Busle Door, Transom, UPGRADE
- AFT DECK
- Outside, the 135-square-foot aft deck compares favorably with much larger yachts. A molded circular settee provides comfortable seating, with quick access to steps both port and starboard that lead to the swim platform below. For dining a large Avonite table provides a great place for casual dining. Easy access to the side decks measures 13 inches, allowing access to docking and line handling. Forward you'll find access to storage lockers to port and starboard and a molded-in bench seat/Sun Lounge on the bow deck. AC duplex outlet DC lighting in hardtop Molded fiberglass steps with lights to sport deck, port and starboard Molded fiberglass with non-skid sole Welded and polished stainless-steel three panel door (two sliding panels) to salon Hardtop Molded bench seating with cushions and cover Molded seat with storage underneath Access hatch to utility and engine compartment Welded and polished stainless-steel handrails to side decks Fiberglass stairwell from aft deck to bridge deck with hatch and storage below Owner supplied stereo equipment, aft deck: Niles Multi-zone system with speakers, Color touch-screen control panel in salon controlling source, volume, and zone on flybridge, salon and aft deck; Wireless RF system remote control with the ability to control source, volume, and zone; ability to have simultaneous music playing from 3 different sources: iPod, XM, HD radio Aft deck cushions, Sumbrella, Sail Cloth, UPGRADE Aft deck table, Avonite, UPGRADE Aft Deck Stainless gates, UPGRADE Drop Down Controls, Starboard, UPGRADE
- HARDWARE AND MISCELLANEOUS
- This boat is designed with longevity in mind as all stanchions and cleats are through bolted to aluminum backing plates that are encapsulated into solid fiberglass sections of the superstructure. All bulkheads and stringers are fully tabbed to the hull and superstructure itself providing for one working part with no squeaking while at the docks or underway. The stringer system is built of a closed cell polyurethane foam to provide for stiff longitudinal support with no fear of water intrusion. Padded panel and finished African Mahogany satin wood interior All hardware polished chrome with brushed chrome in galley 60-pound plow anchor, anchor line and deck hawse pipe Windlass, Maxwell RC10 with galvanized chain with deck-mounted control switches, all chain UPGRADE Bow thruster, 26-hp electric Two polished stainless-steel springline cleats with chafing strips, through-bolted in aluminum backing plates Bow and stern polished stainless-steel cleats, through-bolted in aluminum backing plates Welded and polished stainless-steel rails on bow, side-deck and flybridge, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plates Stainless steel gates from aft deck to steps UPGRADE Fog bell Dual air/electric horn Zincs on rudders and shafts Bow and stern staffs with ensign and pennant Black braided mooring lines (6) Alloy 22 high-strength propeller shafts Manganese bronze dripless rudder seals Dripless shaft seals Life jackets (6) Life ring Portable “drychem” fire extinguishers (6), U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards Stainless-steel trim tabs Integral manganese bronze struts and Alloy 22 HS shaft with zincs Bronze rudders Propellers, Nibral high performance MarQuipt sea ladder with storage brackets Walk-around side decks Seat on bow deck, UPGRADE Sunpad on bow deck Holding tank with sewage pump and overboard discharge Black fenders Deck plates for fuel and water fills and waste pump-out Heavy-duty bronze engine couplings Engine exhaust exits through hull side near transom
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "PHILLY", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker. Art work and salon table excluded.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Rich Tranchida firstname.lastname@example.org Cell (443) 854-9630