- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Woodwinds" is a beautiful down east style cruiser. Built by Bruckmann Manufacturing, this cruiser is the perfect blend or style and performance. From her dark green hull, to her updated electronics, "Woodwinds" will turn heads at any port.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon entering Woodwinds, you will take a few steps down into the cabin. To port, there is a dinette, to stbd the well equipped galley. Just forward of the galley is the full head with shower, and all the way forward is the twin v berth stateroom. For her size, Woodwinds is comfortable with ample storage. She features beautiful teak trim, with solid teak and holly flooring. She is bright and airy with portholes and skylights throughout. From her beautiful dark green hull, to her teak covering boards, toe rail, teak swim platform, and new canvas covers, Woodwinds is ready for a new owner.
- Main Salon
- Port dinette with rod storage above. Teak and Holly flooring throughout.
- Well equipped galley with Sylvania microwave, Sunbeam coffee maker, and Clarion Stereo for the entire boat.
- Master Stateroom
- Twin v-berth setup, plenty of storage in hanging lockers. Stateroom has a separate door to close off room from the rest of the boat. Beautiful teak trim throughout.
- Aft Deck
- Beautiful aft deck features a mezzanine style seat for cruising or fishing. 7 rod holders make the cockpit easily convert to a great fishing platform.
- Updated Raymarine C-90 plotter/sounder/gps combo unit. Raytheon ST60 Tridata Raytheon ST500 Autopilot Yanmar mechanical guages with hour meters Inverter system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.