- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price Reduced $50,000 - Call Today!
P B & J is a fresh to the market 41 Albemarle with NEW equipment, low hours and in mint condition. The vessel is powered by twin C12 CAT's @ 700 hp with 715 hours. Available for immediate delivery. Bring your offers!
- Sleeps 2 owners and guests in 1 stateroom plus dinette sleeps 2 for a total of 4 berths. One head and shower. Forward is the private stateroom with full queen walk-around bed. Midship is the Galley, Head and dinette area. The satin-finished cherrywood and teak and holly floor gives the cabin an upscale feel. The spacious air conditioned Helmdeck and spacious Cockpit make the 410 a great Sportfish Express.
- Master Stateroom, Forward
- Head Shower Queen berth Stereo system Access to Anchor locker 13in Flat-screen color TV Air conditioning / heater with controls Cabinets Wallpaper Deck Hatch Hanging locker Under bed Storage Teak & holly Flooring
- Table L-shaped Dinette Cable TV hookups 22in Flat-screen TV Upgraded Decor package Air conditioning / heater with controls Entertainment center w/ Bose 321 Stereo, CD & DVD player Carpeting Telephone jack Rod storage Locker Teak & holly Flooring Electric Breaker panel Whisper Wall treatment throughout
- Head Shower Sink Medicine cabinet
- Galley, Amidship Port
- Water heater Sub-Zero Refrigerator 2 burner, electric Stove Microwave oven w/ convection oven Pressure, dockside Fresh water system Icemaker Storage Cabinets Central vacuum system Corian countertop and Sink
- Northstar Autopilot with remote tower (2) Northstar 15" 6000i displays Northstar Radar Northstar VHF Icom VHF - Tower Northstar 8" 6000i display - Tower Flir Infrared camera (2) Compasses 2kW Flush-mounted Transducers
- Anchor Helm cover Transom door Tower box cover Coaming padding Bow pulpit w/ rails Helm deck Air conditioner Freshwater, pressure, saltwater Wash down system Cockpit cover Spreader lights Navigation lights Electric Windlass NEW Enclosure 2011 (2) Release Helm seats Windshield washer & wipers
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Oil transfer system Fire control system Engine synchronizers Tower Engine controls Hydraulic Wheel steering Fresh water cooling system Cruiseair reverse cycle Air conditioner Single-lever Engine controls on center Helmpod Twin x 700/hp Diesels IB; Hrs: 700 2006 Caterpillar C-12 Electric, single-lever Glendinning Engine controls w/ trolling valves Trim tabs (2) Bilge blowers Racor Fuel filters Oil pressure alarm Engine temperature alarm Engine Fuel shut-off valve Acoustical, thermal Insulation (3) Automatic, manual Bilge pumps Automatic, manual, Halon Fire extinguisher
- Electrical System
- 12 V DC electrical system Automatic Battery charger 110 V AC electrical system 9kW Westerbeke Generator (3) Batteries Battery parallel switch Glendinning Cablemaster Dockside electrical cable
- Fishing Equipment
- (2) Live fish well Rupp Outriggers Transom Fish box MIYA Epoch X9 Teaser reels 6-rod Rocket launcher (aft tower rail) Teak Release Fighting chair w/ rocket launcher Teak rocket launcher & rigging station (stand alone) Bait freezer Cockpit sink Center rigger (4) Rod holders Pipe Towers Tuna tower w/ controls NEW 6 man cannister life raft
- Owner's personal items.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 410 Express is an impressive offshore fishing machine that combines striking lines and a dramatic Carolina-style flare, with unparalleled craftsmanship and rock solid construction. On deck, the 410 has a massive cockpit equipped with a standard livewell, ice/bait cooler, tackle storage, rigging station, oversized fishboxes and transom door everything needed for a serious commitment to fishing. The helms many features include a captains station with superb visibility and well-appointed instrumentation, additional tackle storage, and comfortable wrap around seating, an appreciated feature on long runs offshore. Below decks the custom decorated interior cabin and spacious forward stateroom clearly prove that luxury and fishability can co-exist.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.