- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CABO Yachts 32 Express represents the finest in hull design from Michael Peters Yacht Design, coupled with the renowned CABO execution of overall yacht design, engineering and construction. The hull is remarkably balanced to provide a dry, smooth and fast ride. A balanced hull is the most difficult design aspect of any sportfisher under 35 feet. The proper balance allows the CABO 32 Express to ride high in waves, kick up less spray and move forward effortlessly.
The CABO 32 Express has a weight distribution similar to that of much larger boats. This allows the CABO 32 to track better, especially in following seas. The key is to move as much weight as possible aft. That delicate balance creates a superior sportfisher, one worthy of the CABO reputation for building the best production sportfishers in the world.
Of course, the CABO 32 is built with the same care and quality as that of the largest CABO - color-coded and labeled wiring, stainless steel hardware and more, as well as the meticulous attention to detail that comes with every CABO. "Rain E Daze" features low hours on the preferred-quieter Cummins Common Rail diesels, a customÂ HardtopÂ andÂ a Furuno electronics package. Combine this with Cabo's legendary quality and you get a premium offshore fishing machine. Call listing broker for more details or to setup an appointment to see the boat.
- The interior of "RAIN E DAZE" is in perfect condition and features full Teak & Holly sole flooring down below. The dinette is L-shaped to the starboard side. The back cushion flips up to make two single berths. The main sleeping area has a very large full sized bed that is angled to maximize room. The galley is fully appointed. with a stainless steel Tappan microwave/convection oven, a hidden two burner Kenyon stove top, Stainless steel faucet, Corian counter top and two Nova Cool under counter refrigerator/freezers. The interior is surprisingly large for a 32 ft. express. For a comparable size interior you would need to go to a 35-36 foot boat. The head is fully enclosed with, the shower was never used. The head is plumbed to a holding tank with a deck plate and macerator.
- MAIN CABIN
- AC Duplex Outlets, GFI Protected Access Hatch To Bilge Air Conditioning/Heating 10,000 BTU Teak Interior Wood Superbly Joined & Finished In Satin Varnish "L" Shaped Lounge Converts to Upper & Lower Sleeping Berths W/ Removable Table Recessed Halogen Lighting Positive Latches On Cabin Doors & Drawers Selection Of Fine Quality Interior Fabrics & Coverings Throughout
- AC Duplex Outlet / GFI Protected Ceramic Two Burner Cook Top Recessed W/ Corian Cover Corian Counter Top W/ Custom Corian Sea Rails Counter Top Recessed Halogen Lighting TAPPAN Convection Microwave Oven AC/DC Side By Side Refrigerator/Freezer Deep Single Sink Storage Compartments & Silverware Drawer
- FORWARD BERTH
- Access To Anchor/Rope Locker Deck hatch Opening W/ Screen & Sun Shade Offset Double Berth W/ Storage Below Positive Latches On Cabinet Doors & Drawers Recessed Halogen Lighting Rod Storage Cabinets Port & Starboard
- HEAD COMPARTMENT
- Custom Vanity W/ Mirror Custom Vanity Sink Electric Marine Head Recessed DC Halogen Lighting Positive Latches On Cabinet Doors Hand Held Shower W/ Automatic Shower Sump Pump Storage Cabinet W/ Sliding Mirror Doors Towel Rack
- HELM CONSOLE/ELECTRONICS
- Furuno NAVNET VX 2 12" MFD C-Map NT MAX Furuno GPS Sensor Furuno Radar w/ Open Array Antenna Furuno Fish Finder Simrad AP26 Auto Pilot ICOM IC M-502 VHF Radio ICOM IC M-604 VHF Radio Furuno RD 30 Digital Depth Finder w/Bronze Transducer AM/FM CD Stereo w/6 Speakers 17' LCD Flat Panel TV (Below) Flush Mounted Compass W/ Light (2) Cummins CM Smart Craft Engine Instrumentation Displays W/ Audible Warning System Custom Switch Panels Fire & Bilge Water Level W/ Audible Alarms
- HELM DECK
- Integrally Molded Helm Console Adjustable Helm & Companion Seats W/ Adjustable Foot Rest Hydraulically Lifted Molded Fiberglass Helm Deck W/ Cockpit Control White Translucent Acrylic Sliding Companionway Door W/ Latch, Lock & Safety Stop. Starboard Storage Cabinets W/ Tackle Drawers Port Storage Cabinets
- Westerbeke 5 KW Freshwater-Cooled Diesel Generator W/ Sea Strainer, Remote Start & Gauge Panel, Water Muffler, Safety Shut Down System, 295 Hours 30 AMP Shore Power W/ 50' Shore Cord (5) Batteries Automatic Battery Charger Automatic Battery Paralleling Bonded Electrical System Circuit Beaker Protection Throughout Custom AC/DC Electrical Distribution Panel W/ Line Voltage, Battery Voltage, Load Meter & Reverse Polarity Light DC Engine Room Lighting Dual Trumpet Air Horn Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heat Vapor Proof Battery On/Off Switches
- Twin Cummins Diesel QSB 5.9 Engines 425 HP Each (2) Engine Hour Meters W/515 Hours As Of 7/1/2011 (3) DC/ Auto/Man Bilge Pumps Bilge W/ White Gel-Coated Finish Bonding System W/ Transom Zinc Plate Bronze High Speed Water Intake Scoops W/ Integral Sea Water Strainers Bronze UL Approved Sea Cocks Fitted On All Thru-Hulls Below The Water Line Bronze Drip Less Stuffing Boxes DC Windlass For Rope & Chain Double Contact Torque SS Clamps On Engine Exhaust Hoses Double SS Hose Clamps On All Hose Fittings Where Possible Emergency Bilge Suction Valve On One Engine Engine Alarm System Fiberglass Baffled Fuel Tank W/ Fire-Retardant Vinylester Resins Fire Extinguishing System Fresh Water Cooling System On Main Engines Fuel Filters W/ Water Separators On Main Engines & Generator High Water Bilge Alarm High Strength Bronze Rudders Holding Tank W/ Macerator & Dockside Discharge Metal Braided Fire-Retardant Fuel Lines Mufflers Fiberglass W/ Backwash Surge Tube Propeller Shafts, 1.75 Inch Diameter, Double Taper Silver Mylar Faced High Density Engine Room Sound Insulation SS Water Heater
- Molded Fiberglass Construction W/ Superior ISO/NPG Gelcoat Finish & Premium Vinylester Resins Throughout Bi-Axial Stitched Fabric Reinforcement Solid Fiberglass Bottom Core Construction From Chine To Sheer Premium Quality Molded-In Gelcoat Finish Stainless Steel Rub Strip On Face Of White High Density PVC Rub Rail Fully Recessed Trim Tabs
- Aluminum Reinforcing Plate Installed For Mounting Fighting Chair Or Rocket Launcher Custom Aluminum Bow Rails 10" SS Bow Cleats Molded Fiberglass Integral Bow Pulpit Molded Fiberglass Using Premium Polyester Resin, Bi-Axial Stitched Fabric Reinforcement & Core Construction Molded-In Non Skid Surface Premium Quality Molded In White Gelcoat Finish Recessed Custom Stainless Steel Anchor Roller Assembly 10" SS Spring Line Cleats 10" SS Stern Cleats SS Stern Hawse Pipes HD Aluminum Windshield W/ White Painted Finish & Center Vent (2) Self Parking Windshield Wipers W/ Washers
- Port Side Bait Prep Center Includes Sink, Rigging Board, Fitted Lid W/ Gas Spring Actuator & Tackle Storage 45 Gallon Bait Tank Molded Into Transom W/ Large Overboard Drain Courtesy Lighting Under Gunwales Large Removable Fishbox Built Into Cockpit Sole Port & Starboard Gaff Racks Starboard Side Ice Box Fitted W/ Gasketed Lid & Gas Spring Actuator Padded Cockpit Coaming (4) Rod Holders Self Bailing Cockpit Scuppers Port & Starboard Side Step Transom Door W/ Top Gate & Extreme Duty Polished SS Hardware Saltwater Washdown
- Hull Color: White Boot Stripe: Black Bottom Paint: Black Interior: St. Augustine Corian Color: Fossil Bow Rail: Std. East Coast Brushed Aluminum Teak & Holly Sole Trim Tabs, Fully Recessed Custom Rocket Launcher Sheet Set 17" LCD Flat Screen TV/DVD Stereo AM/FM/CD 12V w/ 6 Speakers Main Cabin: L-Shaped Lounge Converts to Upper & Lower Sleeping Berths w/Removable Table Forward Cabin: Offset Double Berth w/Storage below Forward Cabin: Rod Storage Cabinets Port & Starboard; Total 8 Rods Custom Hardtop W/ 3 Sided Enclosure 7 Flush Mounted Rod Holders
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "RAIN E DAZE", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For 18 plus years, as a Professional Yacht Broker and Brokerage Manager, I have dedicated my career in assisting people with their boating needs. I can help you with all aspects of your boating needs: Sales of Custom New Builds, Sportfish, Motor Yachts and Trawlers, New Production and Quality Pre-Owned, as well as Financing, Insurance, Service and Surveyors. Please contact me if you would like a market analysis of your current boat or to assist you in finding a quality new or pre-owned boat. I can be reached anytime on my cell 410.456.3659 or email RMooney@JarrettBay.com for immediate assistance.