- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C-32 A
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The "Sea Slipper" is a great opportunity to own a vessel with tremendous square footage and storage within 64 feet. This boat is larger than all of her competitors as she sports a 19'6" beam and has a fuel capacity of 1950 gallons and a 4'11" draft. Ideal for extended cruising. The master stateroom provides for a full beam area with portlights on either side allowing natural light. The king size walk around berth with twin dressers and nightstands and large cedar lined hanging locker provide tremendous storage for extended cruising. Additional accommodations include twin side by side berths with great storage and room to move around and forward, a bow stateroom with walk around queen berth, with each of the guest staterooms having their own private head.
The boat is built with CAT C32A's @ 1800 BHP and has a CAT ESC policy good through July 22, 2013.
- The "Sea Slipper" features a 19'6" beam and provides generous accommodations throughout. The salon features a u-shaped lounge with storage underneath viewing the 42" TV from all angles within the salon. Additional seating can be found in a barrel chair just aft of the dinette. For convenience, an icemaker and electrical panels are placed just inside the sliding salong door. Below decks you'll find a full beam master stateroom with a king size walk around berth, with portlights allowing natural light into the stateroom. Forward, the bow provides for a queen walk around berth with hull side cabinetry and dual hanging lockers, with access to a private en-suite head. The third stateroom provides for side by side twin berths with hull side cabinetry and good storage as compared to her competition. All staterooms have private en-suite heads.
- The salon provides more than 150 sq feet of living space and showcases a satin African Mahogany wood cabinetry. To port, Hatteras' renowned sofa with storage underneath as well as within the arms of the sofa. To starboard, a 42" plasma TV with surround sound and for comfort linear valences distribute cooled air evenly throughout the salon and galley via fluted wood cornices, eliminating hot and cold spots associated with overhead vents. For additional seating, the owner selected to add a barrell chair, just forward of the TV, that swivels for ease of conversation. Custom sofa with storage underneath as well as within the lift up arm rest Swivel barrel chair Entertainment center including 42" plasma TV, AM/FM, surround sound w/ upgraded Bose Lifestyle system Built in table and lamp in the port aft corner UPGRADE Satin finish African Mahogany interior wood A/C dispearsed through fluted wood valances, port and starboard Network A/C system with convenience panel Carpeting Padded panel headliner (installed on track system for service access) Fluted wood valances with blinds Sliding full glass door to cockpit, concealed by wood bulkhead when open Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass AC and DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets A/C dispersed through fluted wood valances, port and starboard Carbon monoxide detector Smoke Dedector Polished stainless-steel threshold at salon door
- One step up from the salon, the galley features granite countertops, sub-zero drawer style refrigeration, a four burner ceramic cooktop, garbage disposal and microwave convection oven. Deep drawers are located in the galley facia for additional storage. Opposite the galley is a large dinette with granite dining table top, supported by wood pedestal. Just forward of the galley is access to pantry storage and a wine cooler. Systems monitor over Galley dinette Amtico vinyl strip flooring Duet blinds in salon and galley Granite countertops UPGRADE Microwave convection covered by door Trash compactor Storage area forward galley , pantry Ceramic four- burner cooktop Padded panel headliner (installed on track system for service access) Fixed frameless windows with dark tinted safety glass AC and DC Lights and fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets Dinette with storage under seat Stainless steel sink AC undercounter refrigerator/freezer drawer units Garbage disposal Drawers (2) in galley facia, (2) in upper cabinets behind doors A/C dispersed through fluted valances, port and stbd Systems monitor over galley dinette UPGRADE
- Lower Companionway
- • Carpeting • Padded panel headliner (installed on track system for service access) • Wallcovering • Flush-panel genuine wood doors to match interior finish with door stops to master stateroom, guest stateroom and guest head • Steps to salon with storage underneath • DC light fixtures • Access to port/starboard storage and electric panels with DC light • AC duplex outlet • Washer/dryer
- Bow Stateroom
- The bow stateroom provides 74 square feet of space and features a queen-size walk around berth with cedar-lined storage underneath. To both port and starboard you will find hull-side cabinets adding a wealth of storage to this stateroom, as well as twin cedar lined hanging lockers. • Carpeting • Padded panel headliner (installed on track system for service access) • Padded panels on hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) (installed on track system for service access) • Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath accessed via pneumatic cylinders • Upholstered berth base • Polyfoam mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillow shams • Cedar-lined hanging lockers with automatic light • Nightstands with storage, port and starboard • Dressers port and starboard • DC AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player and speakers • Full-length mirror • AC and DC lights and fixtures • DC low-voltage lights under berth • AC duplex outlets • Private access to head • Smoke detector • Carbon monoxide detector • SMX HVAC compartment controlled • Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam configuration of the master suite offers generous accommodations and storage. A king sized berth sits on centerline. On either side of the berth, you'll find nightstands and full dressers, plus portlights allowing natural light into the stateroom. For entertainment you'll find a 20" LCD TV and stereo system. • Carpeting • Padded panel headliner (installed on track system for service access) • Padded panels on hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) (installed on track system for service access) • King-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard • Upholstered berth base • Polyfoam mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillow shams • Cedar-lined hanging locker with doors and automatic light • Nightstands with drawers • Twin dressers with drawers • LCD TV • Bose 3-2-1 GS with AM/FM and DVD/CD w/speakers • Full-length mirror • AC and DC lights and fixtures • AC dimmable lights • DC low-voltage lights under berth • AC duplex outlets • Private access to head • Smoke detector • Carbon monoxide detector • Plexi Mirror, aft bulkhead Air conditioning dispersed through fluted valances, port and starboard • SMX HVAC compartment controlled
- Guest Stateroom, Port
- The side-by-side twin berths in the port stateroom provide a third stateroom with luxury accommodations as well as a full size hanging locker and overhead cabinetry outboard. The stateroom has private access to its own head. • Carpeting • Padded panel headliner (installed on track system for service access) • Padded panels on hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) (installed on track system for service access) • Twin berths with storage underneath • Upholstered berth base • Polyfoam mattresses, throw pillows, pillow • Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light • Full-length mirror • AC and DC lights and fixtures • AC duplex outlets • Private access to head • Smoke detector • Carbon monoxide detector • SMX HVAC compartment controlled • Overhead cabinets outboard
- Each of the heads provide access from the stateroom and feature wood cabinetry, plexi mirror overhead and freshwater Headhunter system. • Amtico vinyl-strip flooring • Padded panel headliner (installed on track system for service access) • Wallcovering • Granite countertops with backsplash, sidesplash and integral sink over storage cabinet made of genuine wood to match interior finish with bowed fronts • Hardwood baseboards • Stall shower with single door and automatic enclosed sump pump • Storage cabinet with mirror above sink • Towel bar • Headhunter freshwater toilet • 120 volt AC air freshener blower • AC and DC lights and fixtures • DC low-voltage lights under toe kicks • AC duplex outlet • Plexi mirror around upper cabinet • Air conditioning discharge • Holding tank ¾ full indicator light - Plexi mirror overhead (UPGRADE)
- The cockpit provides for 164 square feet, loaded with features and conveniences to enhance the fishing experience. The raised mezzanine provides a comfortable cushioned seating for viewing and tucked neatly under the mezzanine is an expansive freezer, stainless steel tackle drawers and additional storage boxes. Twin in deck fish boxes provides additional storage. Shorecord connections, quick disconnect salt and freshwater washdown outlets, are all hidden behind doors with no exposed hardware while the scuppers drain discretely through the quarter fenders. In addition, beneath the step you'll find a refrigerated drink box and wet storage compartments. Custom features inlcude a new Bluewater fighting chair with offset stanchion as well as Eskimo Ice Machine Molded fiberglass, 164 square feet including 17 square feet of seating Seating with cushions across upper mezzanine Polished anodized aluminum ladder to flybridge with acrylic steps Transom door Fiberglass cockpit boarding step box with storage Sliding glass door to deckhouse Stereo speakers with volume control DC overhead lights under flybridge overhang Powder-coated grab rails on cabinside Door and hatch with lock to engine compartment Seawater and freshwater wash down outlets with Hatteras patented quick disconnect Shore water connections with pressure-reducing valve and Hatteras patented quick disconnect, one each port and starboard Two tackle drawers with perforated stainless-steel bottom, covered by cabinet door, starboard mezzanine 10 cubic-foot bait freezer, port mezzanine UPGRADE Two 14-gallon storage tubs Two 62” fish boxes with macerator, flush in deck, hinged with gas cylinders Storage in steps to deckhouse with chill box in top step Lazzarette access through hatch Aluminum mounting plate laminated in deck for fighting chair Polished stainless-steel rod holders, flush mount, set of 4 Transom hawsers ISO scuppers New Bluewater Fighting Chair with offset stantion Eskimo Ice Machine Optional/Custom Equipment Lift up coaming gate Cockpit ice machine, split unit, post delivery – install of thru hulls and wiring only Pompanette wing board rod holders, 4 each
- The Hatteras product is one of the few boats today that provides a rich coat of protective polyurethane paint producing a hard outer surface that provides protection from those gel-coated porous surfaces found within other brands. It also is easier to repair and match than a gelcoat vessel. On the bow deck is a 1500 lb Marquipt Davit and a dingy • Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white • Blister-resistant vinylester resin in hull bottom skin coat • Hull and superstructure linear polyester/polyurethane coating • Polymer/copper-based anti-fouling bottom paint • Boot stripe, linear polyester/polyurethane coating • Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads • Solid fiberglass hull bottom • Hull sides and superstructure laminated with PVC foam core • Fiberglass stringers • Steel laminated in stringers at key locations to bolt engine mounts • Engine room bulkheads and decks of resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core with layers of fiberglass laminate on each side - Marquipt 1500 lb Davit
- Hardware and Miscellaneous
- This boat is designed with longevity in mind as all stanchions and cleats are through bolted to aluminum backing plates that are encapsulated into solid fiberglass sections of the superstructure. Molded fiberglass UL approved tanks are placed between the stringers and glassed in place. All fuel tanks are constructed with a fire-retardant resin, and exposed surfaces are coated with a fire-retardant intumescent paint. Bulkheads and stringers are fully tabbed into the hull itself and the stringer system is built of a closed cell polyurethane foam to provide for stiff longitudinal support with no fear of water intrusion. • Wood bulkheads, cabinetry and trim with a satin African Mahogany finish • All hardware polished chrome with brushed chrome in galley • 60-pound Danforth anchor, anchor line and deck hawse pipe with anchor tensioner • Four polished stainless-steel springline cleats with chafing strips, through bolted in aluminum backing plate • Polished stainless-steel bow cleats and chocks with chafing strips, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate • Two polished stainless-steel stern cleats and hawse pipes, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate • Polished anodized welded aluminum rails on bow, side-deck and flybridge, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plates • Fog bell • Dual air horns • Zincs on rudders and shafts • Alloy 22 high-strength propeller shafts, 3 ½” • Manganese bronze dripless rudder seals • Dripless shaft seals with spare seals • Portable “drychem” fire extinguishers • Stainless-steel trim tabs • Manganese bronze struts • Stainless-steel rudders • 7-blade propellers, Nibral high performance • Reboarding steps to cockpit • Deck plates for fuel and water fills and waste pump out • Heavy duty engine couplings • Generator exhaust, water separator • Anchor locker on bow deck • Optional/Custom Equipment • Fiberglass pulpit w/anchor chute and Windlass, 2500 pound,rope and chain, with deck mount control switches • Central vacuum system
- Electrical System
- Hatteras is known for their attention to detail, and wiring is one of their strongest points. All wiring is tin-coated and sealed in an insulation jacket. Wiring harnesses are tie-wrapped every 6 inches and secured every 18 inches with easy access. Wiring is color-coded and numbered at both terminal ends, and is well documented in the owner's manual. Go one step further to find their attention to detail in placement of dual light switches on both ends of the salon and companionway for convenience. • Two 24-volt banks of heavy-duty, 12-volt marine batteries mounted in fire-retardant fiberglass boxes • U.L. 1426 listed boat cable, tin coated with insulation • Gel/lead acid compatible 240-volt automatic/programmable battery charger, 50/60 Hz • Automatic battery paralleling system with switch at control console • Two 240 volt, 50 amp, transformer connected retractable shore cords with overcurrent protection (cockpit) • AC and DC lights and fixtures • AC dimmable lights in master and salon / galley • AC duplex outlets with ground fault protection • Battery control panels with fuses and isolation switches • DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers (flybridge) • AC and DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers • AC switching panel with source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, frequency meters, generator start/stop controls, interlock selector breakers and voltage boost switch • Navigation lights • Ground fault protection on AC receptacles and lighting circuits • Air conditioning 88,000 BTU with enclosed bridge, with reverse-cycle heating, with AC compressors, individually controlled by SMX controls • Omni-directional TV antenna • Ventilation fans in attic space
- Engine Compartment and Bilge
- The engine room provides for easy access to equipment and the bilges are painted with a high gloss urethane paint for ease of cleaning. A forced air induction system draws cooling air for the engine room from underneath the cockpit gunwales, reducing saltwater intrusion into the engine room. • Water manifold with centralized shut-off valve for sinks and showers • Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf • AC fluorescent lights • DC lights • DC bilge blower • Twin diesel, freshwater-cooled main engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers • FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls, plus audible and visual discharge signals • TWIN 27.5kW freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel Onan generator with shock mounts, seawater strainer, remote start, fuel/water separator, hour meter, water lift muffler and sound enclosure • Pressure and temperature controlled forced air induction system for engine combustion air and fans ducted from cockpit (single fan reversible for flow-through ventilation) • Polyethylene water lines • Electric fuel transfer system with three pumps, providing back-up capability, with filtration and dry tank protection for pump • Freshwater fill hose for engines and generator • AC compressed air system with air line and regulator • 24-volt DC bilge and sump pumps: five at 3700 gph and four at 2000 gph, with heavy-duty float switches and protective guards • Auxiliary emergency bilge pump, 150 gpm in lazarette • Bronze/chrome plated ball-valves through-bolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout • Pressurized 230 volt AC freshwater pump • 230-volt AC 30-gallon electric water heater • U.L. Marine-listed fiberglass fuel tanks constructed with fire-retardant resin and bronze fittings, and coated with fire-retardant paint • Fiberglass water tanks, constructed with bronze fittings and materials which comply with the requirements of Title 21 for food and drugs. • Fiberglass holding tanks, constructed with bronze fittings and 24-volt DC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pump-out, with 3/4 full display and alarm as part of systems monitor programmable logic controller • 110-volt AC reversible oil changing system for engines, gear and generator with Hatteras patented quick disconnect • U.L. Marine-listed fuel filter/water separator, generator • Sealed shower sump, one each • U.L. Marine-listed duplex fuel filters/water separators with bypass manifold, engines • Electric fuel priming pumps, engines • Powder coated grab rails • Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges • Air conditioning compressors and pumps • United States Coast Guard type A1 U.L. Marine-listed fuel lines • Isolated discharge sea chest • 1” stainless-steel steering tie bar with pivoting self-aligning ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections • Insulation in deck • Pick-up sea chests • Digital monitoring for main engines in battery panel with start and stop switches • Rubber deck mat between engines • Seawater pressure system with AC pump • Transducer well, glycol filled UPGRADES - Eskimo Ice Machine - Aqua whisper 800 GPD watermaker - Second Generator
- The open flybridge features a custom Pipewelders tower with enclosure. The pennsunila sytle console provides for good electronics all hidden beneath an actuated console, which protects them from the elements. Aft, are two Murray helm chairs and forward is seating just forward of the console and to the side, with storage located beneath. Computer controlled Ethernet monitoring system on new generation LCD Custom Pod with Cat controls 186 sq. feet foot Tournament console with power actuated lift 54 cubin ft. freezer State of the art electronic package installed by H.S.T. see electronics section A/C upgrade blowers on bridge, port and starboard Upgrade helm chairs by Murray Products Extra Hatteras Ethernet LCD screen for Ethernet system Polished anodized welded aluminum ladder, cockpit to bridge deck DC AM/FM stereo receiver with speakers Clarion Stereo Air conditioning upgrade Mya-Epoch Teaser reels with remote for tower - upgrade.
- North Star 972 with 15" screen (2) Furuno 15" screens Furuno Radar Color model 1964 Mariner Night Vision XM Weather (2) Furuno RD-30 units (2) Furuno VHF's Black Box Sounder Simrad AP-25 Auto Pilot Engine Room, Salon and Aft Deck Camera's SAT. TV WiFi- Amp ACR Epirb Furuno Navnet Plotter Tower Electronics 12" Furuno Nav-net screen Auto Pilot. Furuno VHF
- Custom Features
- Bow thruster 25hp Spare A/C pump Custom cabinets in galley Hatch over flybridge ladder Master stateroom Roman shade 20" LCD in port stateroom w/ DVD & CD Windlass with polished stainless anchor Optional full height tackle center to starboard side, mezzanine with sink and drawers Cockpit cushion custom HMC custom mattress in master and bow staterooms. 20" LCD in bow stateroom w/ DVD & CD underwater lights in stearn. Zodiac jet boat. Freshwater wash down on fore deck Cockpit coaming lights Hull color "cloud white" Boat top color "Jade mist" Custom wall coverings in each head Polished stainless panels over engines 1500# Marquipt Davit Wine Cooler Eskim Ice Machine Aqua Whisper 800 GPD Water Maker. pipe welders tower. Blue water fighting chair with offset stantion
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact Clark Sneed at 919-669-1304; or email@example.com